What's all the fuss about Provari's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

optsmk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Pleasanton, Ca.
Please don't think since we enjoy our ProVarii we are clueless to other devices.
Many of us still use our eGos and Spinners.
Everything has it's place.
I'd rather take an eGo out and loose that than my ProVari.

I wasn't saying that you didn't know what other devices are. The h16 is just a very old device, at least in the ecig world. The only problem is that is my favorite device right now even though I bought an ego a few months ago and the k200 about a month ago. The vv ego can't perform as well as the old h16 and the battery doesn't last long at all. But that's what I get for only buying a 650 mah unit. The k200 can produce more vapor, but the batteries won't last for more than about 6 hrs on a good day and the h16 lasts me a good 10 hours. That's long enough to go to work and get back home and still have some battery power left.

Last edited:

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
I am not aware of ANY US company who makes 510 connectors.

If you find one, let me know.

Its not like China can ONLY produce "soft" metal.....the manufacturers will provide what you have in your spec.

Provape makes every part of the ProVari body, including the top cap and it's components.

So now you know one.

Tapped out

EddardinWinter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
You may be correct RH, but you haven't seen the edge on my steak knives.

What we need here is for Baditude to jump in, I think I have seen the link he has that is written by "Mr. ProVari" claiming it is all USA components.

Baditude, where are you when a guy needs you. Don't tell me at the donut shop with the Cops.

PS - I put up the Bat Signal.

I can't believe you quoted "Walk like an Egyptian".

Tapped out

HolmanGT

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
St. George, UT USA
I can't believe you quoted "Walk like an Egyptian".

Tapped out

Edd,

I am old enough to remember when the song came out but what part did I quote?

By the way I notice a post of yours that had Eddard as your name. What do you prefer, Edd or ??? By the way I ask because I remember someone called you Eddward (or something like that) and you corrected them by say there is no "W". Anyway if personal just ignore me.

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
Edd,

By the way I notice a post of yours that had Eddard as your name. What do you prefer, Edd or ??? By the way I ask because I remember someone called you Eddward (or something like that) and you corrected them by say there is no "W". Anyway if personal just ignore me.

Pssst....Eddard is from Game of Thrones.

Ned Stark's full first name.

EddardinWinter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Edd,

Edd is fine. My name on the forum is a tribute more to "The Lion in Winter" than anything. I certainly identify with the House Lannister more than House Stark in GoT. I did respect ole Ned Stark, though. But his winter came at the hands of the Lannister Lions. Thus EddardinWinter....get it?

Tapped out

HolmanGT

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
St. George, UT USA
Pssst....Eddard is from Game of Thrones.

Ned Stark's full first name.

EvilZoe,

Boy do I feel out of the Inner ProVari Masters Loop. With Edd's gift for exotic quotes and your knowledge of Game Character names well I am just out classed.

But thanks because I was just about to ask Edd what kind of name it was i.e. English, German etc. :blush:

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
EvilZoe,

Boy do I feel out of the Inner ProVari Masters Loop. With Edd's gift for exotic quotes and your knowledge of Game Character names well I am just out classed.

But thanks because I was just about to ask Edd what kind of name it was i.e. English, German etc. :blush:

LOL

Game of Thrones is a popular television show based on the "Song of Ice and Fire" book series by George RR Martin.

otrpu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
Colorado
...I have sent my ProVari's in for repair and they fix them and send them back, usually within a week. I'm getting ready to order my third. Gotta have backup ;) . . .

Me too. Had to backup the ProVari w/another. Then, had to have a Mini. My last vape was Feb 6th. Gave all my crap to family members that still smoke. But, I couldn't quit the tobacco until I had a ProVari. When I vapped. . .I vapped constantly. Purchased PG/VG two gallons ea at a time.

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Me too. Had to backup the ProVari w/another. Then, had to have a Mini. My last vape was Feb 6th. Gave all my crap to family members that still smoke. But, I couldn't quit the tobacco until I had a ProVari. When I vapped. . .I vapped constantly. Purchased PG/VG two gallons ea at a time.

Why do I feel like this post should have begun with, "Hi. My name is otrpu and I'm a vapeaholic."?

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
e use US-made stainless steel bar stock to produce the tubes,

And i believe somewhere i read they use bar stock because they weren't getting the same tolerances and finish from tube stock.they even make their own circuit boards because they cant get the same quality from outsourcing. I havent yet seen a provari with stripped threads, its usually a post like " help how do i get the snapped 510 connector out of my provari top"

lvm111

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2013
Wylie, Texas
I've never dropped any of my devices. But tonight, I put my brand new in the mail today Zombie mini on the kitchen counter, and it fell over and onto the floor. It was definitely an OMG moment! I picked it up and the iclear 30 (from my 134) was very crooked. After a few Oh Craps (or something like that), I simply grabbed onto the tank and straitened it out. Just bent it 'till it was straight again!

Everything seems to be right as rain now. Zombie was unhurt. iclear 30 is working fine. Should have thought to take some before and after pics. Crazy huh?

best regards, larry mac

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
HolmanGT said:
What we need here is for Baditude to jump in, I think I have seen the link he has that is written by "Mr. ProVari" claiming it is all USA components.
Baditude, where are you when a guy needs you. Don't tell me at the donut shop with the Cops.
PS - I put up the Bat Signal.
EvilZoe said:
He has to take time to stop and fill a tank occasionally...lol
HolmanGT said:
Well OK but he should know that every time he takes a break he leaves us mere mortals in a lurch.
EvilZoe, you know how it is any port in a storm. :facepalm: Thanks much, it seem baditude dropped off the face of the Earth. :thumb:
Hey, contrary to how it might seem, I do have "a life" outside of ECF. :rolleyes: :)

Around that time I had picked up my daugher at the Greyhound Bus station, back in town just for the weekend from Cleveland State. We visited with her grandmother, picked up her boyfriend at University of Cincinnati, visited her mother at the police station where she is a detective, dropped BF off at his home, and then dropped her off at her mother's house. I was kinda busy. ;)

I'm looking forward to taking her to the juice bar at AltSmoke today to sample flavors.

Last edited:

EddardinWinter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Edd,

If you want to find all the cops
They're hanging out in the donut shop.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Hey, contrary to how it might seem, I do have "a life" outside of ECF. :rolleyes: :)

Around that time I had picked up my daugher at the Greyhound Bus station, back in town just for the weekend from Cleveland State. We visited with her grandmother, picked up her boyfriend at University of Cincinnati, allowed her to visit with her mother at the police station where she is a detective, dropped BF off at his home, and then dropped her off at her mother's house. I was kinda busy. ;)

I'm looking forward to taking her to the juice bar at AltSmoke today to sample flavors.

^ That's no excuse! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread