Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
This is pretty much true when buying Cert-ed Material. But when buying Non-Cert-ed Material things sometimes fall apart. It depends on the Supplier.

The problem lies in that there is No Clear Definition as to what "Stainless Steel" is.

It used to be that people would Not call an Alloy "Stainless" unless it had at lest 15% Chromium and 5% Nickel. Today, it seems that Anything goes.

I have seen people refer to 4130 as "Stainless Steel". I cringe when I see stuff like this. But there Isn't any Stainless Steel police out there enforcing what someone Can or Can't call something as "Stainless".

That was exactly my point. It really depends. I assumed when I said '304 is 304' implied it was in fact 304 (certified). I wouldn't go off a label if I didn't know the companies reputation & like I originally said things labeled just as 'stainless' are a crapshoot in the first place. I certainly wouldn't trust it to be stainless at all. The vendor that I bought mine through is an industry specific vendor buying from an industry specific source - certified & reliable.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
This is pretty much true when buying Cert-ed Material. But when buying Non-Cert-ed Material things sometimes fall apart. It depends on the Supplier.

The problem lies in that there is No Clear Definition as to what "Stainless Steel" is.

It used to be that people would Not call an Alloy "Stainless" unless it had at lest 15% Chromium and 5% Nickel. Today, it seems that Anything goes.

I have seen people refer to 4130 as "Stainless Steel". I cringe when I see stuff like this. But there Isn't any Stainless Steel police out there enforcing what someone Can or Can't call something as "Stainless".

"Hey, I've got some heat treated 4130 you can make that bushing out of if you want?" Yeah, I'll pass on that, I've machined enough rocks in my lifetime!

yuttynutt

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2011
Minnesota
The thing that makes the Provari so special is that it puts out magic fairy pixie watts.

I have tested and confirmed this.

That's why I own 2.

That is the definitive reason and answer.

Tapatalking on iPhone.
Join the CASAA.
Protect your vaping Rights!

Lol love it!!!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread