• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What Mod you are using

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
Haha, if not u may be the creater of the Reo box mod equivalent of Asia. And u will have a lot of followers on their knees.

Btw thanks to you and all the seniors /veteran support, I am on Day 2 wihout analog. Haha, I was so worried that I will have withdrawal..

Great! You made it! Your wife must be happy not to smell those cigs on your hands, mouth and body.

Keep it up. I have been free of analog since 19 Aug

desmondsg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
LOS
ousi03.jpg

Today's new toy.

dragonl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2013
Dragon Lair
Spring loaded. Have to adjust the telescopic pin to make the battery feel tight. But the fire button doesn't feel that nice when firing.

Guess, this is your first mech mod? The spring is usually a bit tension in the beginning. If not, you can enhance it with magnet button.

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
Haven't try it out long enough to really judge but i don't really feel any difference with the RDA and Protank2. Chi you clone wise i would say value for $ but nothing much to shout about.

Have not tried protank, so i cant compare. But dripper really bring out the taste

ridermaut99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2012
FINE City
Bro rda silica still the best..mesh...for genesis setup...and ekowool really not fond of it cos slow in juice delivery
i agree , my trident and nimbus are still on silica, the igo w mesh setup is still on experimenting phase, couldn't find much dripping rba mesh videos on youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread