What the {edited} is wrong with this industry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
    Donald Trump will just fix everything up for you guys just elect him glad I'm in canada

Will do! Bought 4 hats and gave them to family members, donated $100 beyond that so far, and am on the campaign. :thumb:

440BB

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 19, 2011
    The Motor City
    Vapor Bank confuses me. They are a vendor I've used in the past and have been great, but their website has remained offline since 7/1. The weird thing to me is that they announced on their Facebook page that they had become one of the few approved eliquid makers in Indiana some time ago, so they should have been prepared. Anybody know what's going on with them?

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 16, 2015
    elsewhere
    Vapor Bank confuses me. They are a vendor I've used in the past and have been great, but their website has remained offline since 7/1. The weird thing to me is that they announced on their Facebook page that they had become one of the few approved eliquid makers in Indiana some time ago, so they should have been prepared. Anybody know what's going on with them?
    I just noticed it was down a week or so ago.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Cleaning up

Lessifer

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 5, 2013
    Sacramento, California
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Cleaning up

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2013
    Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
    I thought the issue was whether or not e-liquids were going to be available? It is highly unlikely in any form including 1ml, 2ml, 5ml, 10ml, 20ml, 30ml, ... Nobody is going to pay the $500k to get the PMTA cert.
    If your not stocked up, hope you like Blue, Vuse, and Mark Ten's JMHO.

schatz

ECF Veteran
    Jan 15, 2014
    Tucson, Arizona , U.S,A
    I just noticed it was down a week or so ago.
    They had some really good deals a month ago or so, couldnt pass up. Here in my hometown radio adds for vape shops are just now mentioning the fdas deeming regulations and trying to mobilize their clientel. A little late but maybe?

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2013
    Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
    They had some really good deals a month ago or so, couldnt pass up. Here in my hometown radio adds for vape shops are just now mentioning the fdas deeming regulations and trying to mobilize their clientel. A little late but maybe?
    Ya think!?:facepalm:

wheelie

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 12, 2014
    Ont. Canada
    www.independentont.com
    I wish there were more hours in a day then perhaps it would give me time to worry about what others do. People do not want to invest or look into what needs to be done to stay on top of things they deserve to have their shop closed up. Shop owners that have no idea what is going on, it is obvious they are only in it for the money. Canada is talking about juice being out of sight perhaps, we build new shelves so if it does happen we just have to slap a set of sliding mirrors on. We can be compliant in an hour if it becomes law. We did that over a maybe it will happen. CHEERS!

Lessifer

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 5, 2013
    Sacramento, California
    I thought the issue was whether or not e-liquids were going to be available? It is highly unlikely in any form including 1ml, 2ml, 5ml, 10ml, 20ml, 30ml, ... Nobody is going to pay the $500k to get the PMTA cert.
    Well, this particular issue is the ban on free samples that goes into effect 8/8/16. So no more walking into your local shop and trying the liquid lines that they carry. People are still trying to figure out what can be done about that. I don't think it's as simple as charge a penny or a dollar.

Reactions: ENAUD and MMW

Lessifer

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 5, 2013
    Sacramento, California
    I wish there were more hours in a day then perhaps it would give me time to worry about what others do. People do not want to invest or look into what needs to be done to stay on top of things they deserve to have their shop closed up. Shop owners that have no idea what is going on, it is obvious they are only in it for the money. Canada is talking about juice being out of sight perhaps, we build new shelves so if it does happen we just have to slap a set of sliding mirrors on. We can be compliant in an hour if it becomes law. We did that over a maybe it will happen. CHEERS!
    Maybe I'm naive, but sometimes I believe the stories of a person who finds vaping to quit smoking, decides it's a modern miracle, and wants to share that with more people so they open a vape shop. They don't have the business acumen they should have to be successful, but I don't think they're in it for the quick buck either.

The lack of organization is just astounding though. 1,000 individual vape shops "fighting" the FDA looks like a trail of ants. 1,000 vape shops united under a common leadership looks like an army, and better yet, a voting block.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 5, 2013
    Sacramento, California
    Technically this thread should not exist since the title is clearly an attempt to work around censored words....

Rulz....

I think the 12 yr old went crying.
    actually, my original title was edited, blank or {edited} is okay.

on a side note, though possibly not against the rules, antagonizing is pretty immature. We all know there are various political viewpoints here, the outburst was uncalled for, but we don't need to make it worse.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread