What was your first ever PV/E-Cig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thehipster

Feb 18, 2013
Orange County
I started out with NJOY from the gas station 2-3 years ago, then about a year ago I acquired an EGO-C w/ cone atty--from then I took like a 6 month break from vaping until my buddies started showing me APV's--then I made the leap to ZMAX using carto's and tanks, then eVic with I paired with an A7 rba, then Provari which I use an IGO-L with, and now I'm looking into mechanical mods (specifically the Poldiac or the EA).

nosaint

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Memphis
I started with a disposable at Walgreens, just to see if it was possible, then a cig a like v4l std. kit, upgraded to their Titan batteries, got tired of using 3 batteries a day, so I went with an Echo battery (808 thread so all my cart, clears would attach). I rotate the 650 mah and 1300 mah. I keep trying to talk myself into a mod, but I like auto's and I just can't convince myself that it's worth the money to go up to a mod.

cyberwolf

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Coral Springs, FL
My first ecig was an NJoy, followed immediately by an M401.

One of my first real PVs started life as a sprinkler head. Not a lot of options back then...

complete_150.jpg

IntelligentDesigner

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Green Smoke - tried it for a little while and it only help me to cut down. But I blame other smokers in the house as well. Hard to completely quit under their influence.

Then I tried the Volcano Inferno several months later. I quit smoking virtually overnight with that one.

Now I'm on to an APV, the Volcano LavaTube.

Jaka

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2010
Texas
Started with a Volcano (l88b/BLu-type) starter kit I bought for someone else, used a little to break in the atties for them, and then didn't give away after all because oops-I-accidentally-quit-smoking.

Moved up to a Modern Vapor Sidesho kit after a couple of weeks, because it was a slight improvement (but still an l88b).

Then I got into 510s and KR808s simultaneously, after a month or so, when my last l88b atty died and I ended up panic-buying a Joye Stick from a local smoke shop and ordering a whole 808 carto kit online "for backup".

Then I freaked out about how much I'd been spending and waited almost 6 months before buying myself a GGTS for my birthday.

Then I got a UFS for the GGTS. Then I got a Penelope so I wouldn't have to keep buying cartos. Then I got some eGo passthroughs to run the Penelope at my computer without wasting all my 18650s, which got me into eGos and the eGo Twist. Then I tried the G-Sub kit from Virgin Vapor because it turned out I really liked variable-voltage vaping.

The sig I set up years ago amuses me now, because it shows how much I've "saved" but doesn't show that I've spent roughly half that much as well. :) It makes me happy to see more people starting off with the eGos and such and giving up the "must look and feel like a cigarette" idea, because while any way to quit smoking is a win, my way was... a wee bit wasteful.

thewrightstuff

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2013
Mineola, NY
Started last October with disposables, used them for about a month, then bought an Ego Mini, which I still use successfully every day. I am thinking about upgrading soon, but I am also of the whole "if it aint broke, dont fix it" school of thought. I have 2 batteries, and use the Vivi Mini Nova.

hawley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
www.youtube.com
Lol I wasted a ton of cash trying to see if vaping would work for me. My dad introduced me to Blu at Christmas. Got a Blu starter kit at his suggestion... thought it was cool then got really disappointed when I had to flip out batteries 3 times before I'd dry up a carto. Then I fell for V2Cigs awesome marketing scheme... and still using it, although I fill my own cartos now. I like the V2, but I see so many other brands that are way cheaper than what I paid for. Looking back, for the cost of the blu and the v2 I could have had a provari. Right now I'm looking at upgrading to an eGo twist kit and playing around with clearomizers and anything else I can get my hands on. But my birthday is coming up in June, and REALLY looking at an eVic. It's funny, although both my dad and brother decided to stick with the blu, I'm the only one that vapes exclusively.

DJ RyckRak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2013
Somewhere in New England
Started with 2 BLU cigs, and two packs of 'burro reds' waiting for my eGo-C kit.
The eGo kit came the next day...thank goodness, the blu's didn't last four hours.
Pack and a half left, started Vaping Friday night .... No cigs smoked.
Saturday am, me and my vape and my coffee outside...took two drags of the burro....awful !
Burned all my stash bacco that day...I'm a Vaper !

Went crazy...mods, twists, eVic, ???Next......Crazy Vaper !
(Toys stay at home, still use my EGo-C's as my day to day carry vape gear)

First set up was a KR808, tried a 510 too. Between short battery life and cartos drying out, I went back to the analogs for 2 years because I was tired of dealing with it all. Got back on the wagon with a ego 650mah starter kits and clearomizers. Moved to the vision nova tank with using clearomizers just to sample new flavors. Don't see a need for me to move to. Mods.. Yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread