hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good luck waho. I still have to stealth vape at my work. I don't mind though since I'm in my shop by myself most of the day. All I have to do is walk to the back of the room where there are no windows and take a few hits when I feel the need.

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    Same around here Hitt although there are a ton of leaves still green and on the trees. It poured yesterday and into the night. I heard a terrible crashing sound in the middle of the night, loud enough to wake us both up on opposite sides of the house. I took a flashlight out and looked around but saw nothing. Went out after it got light and still see nothing. Very strange.

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I bought one of the sealed battery chargers a while back for a trip and it ended up in my youngest daughter's purse. She uses her phone so much that she carries the battery as a back up. I don't remember which one it was but I had an ecig mod that you could switch a switch on it to send power out to charge other things. I think it was an innokin product but I'm not sure.

firechick

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 24, 2009
    Upstate New York
    I bought one of the sealed battery chargers a while back for a trip and it ended up in my youngest daughter's purse. She uses her phone so much that she carries the battery as a back up. I don't remember which one it was but I had an ecig mod that you could switch a switch on it to send power out to charge other things. I think it was an innokin product but I'm not sure.
    MVP maybe?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    Yeah, my $125 Droid Turbo that I bought used a couple years ago drains pretty fast these days so I usually have a power bank with me to juice it up. It charges pretty fast so it works out well. I just got tired of paying $500 plus (now most are $700-$999) for a phone that I felt I needed to also put insurance on to be safe. Yeah, they spread the cost out over 24 months but they come in at $25-$40 then add another $11 on for insurance and looking at deductibles of $49 for broken screens and $100 for replacements, I'll take my chances on a refurb used device. I can pay it off in a year with what it would have cost me to insure a new, fancy one. The one I bought for my live in was dropped and cracked in Hawaii and took a swim in the toilet when she was trying to help her nephew a few months ago. Gave it the rice treatment and it's still kicking but her son's wife wouldn't let me say know to them buying her an Apple, now she has two and, the way it looks, I'm going to have to bail them out of $30k of CC debt which is another story in itself.

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    I wish it were that easy however they'll crash and burn if someone doesn't help and they've got three little girls. The problems started when he was at Leavenworth and got transferred to Bragg back when the bottom fell out of the RE market. They had a house to sell and no one to buy it. They probably should have short sold it, but they tried to rent it through the downturn. That only resulted in periods of vacancy and maintenance issues

He's got a great job now that he got out of the Army after 12 years but the interest on the debt is killing them. I can loan them the money at 6% and it can be paid off in 4 years. The rate they're being charged is causing them to pay just interest on the same monthly payment.

Waho

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 22, 2010
    Michigan
    I've been jonesing Onyx lately, and for whatever reason I just don't like General Mint anymore. Taking a break from it using Grov White/General White so hopefully it'll reset the taste buds because I have 14 cans of Mint in the freezer.

We had a Toys for Tots fundraiser at work yesterday. I don't know who came up with the idea but it was genius. Folks from management volunteered to stand there and let us UAW guys throw pies at them for $10 a throw and GM was matching your "donation."

I'm curious to see that donation total because my new boss got at least $500 worth of pies thrown at her. Our department could be an outlier however, the guy that works right in front of me had $170 worth of beef with her to settle.

NicotineRush

Linux Mint/Mate
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 1, 2008
    Living 'Off Grid'
    @Waho: Onyx, for me, is like a med rare filet mignon. Simply perfect! I have 6 cans, vacuum sealed and in the freezer. Bought them before they were no longer allowed to be imported. I recently noticed on BuySnus that they are again available to US customers. Don't know if the recipe changed though.

• Agree
    Reactions: Waho

Users who are viewing this thread