What's under your lip/in your nose right now? - Part 2

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
Well, back from the Northeast. We made it to bike week, what a crowd! Also made it up into Maine and climbed Mt Washington, 6,289 feet 7.6 mile winding climb, what a trip.

Attachments

• Mt Wahington met.jpg
    Mt Wahington met.jpg
    448.8 KB · Views: 18

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    That’s funny you posted that. I just saw the snus Central email and was going to post it. They are also changing the labels on general in September. I’m excited to be able to get raspberry in the states but it’s not as strong as the ultra raspberry I’ve been getting.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Who knows, I may transition from the ultra to the red. Depends if it tastes as good. Someone might have mentioned it but I'm not sure that I knew that Swedish match bought V2. I hope they don't raise the prices on the V2 up to what they are charging for general. I've been wanting to get some of the summer snus but money has been a little tight and it's hard to justify ordering when I still have 2-3 months of thunder and probably at least 4-5 months of mint left. If someone would throw down a free shipping deal or something then I would. I got a coupon code from buysnus but even with the coupon it still comes out to almost $4 a can. I wonder if they raised their prices to offset the coupon? They are about a dollar a can higher on the summer and the thunder.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    It really shook me up. One battery was beside the charger and the other one had launched all the way to the front of the garage. I'm wondering if it bounced off the door. I'm glad my car was outside. I am going to go find a new charger and a charging bag. I should have been using a safety bag anyway but you never think of some things until it happens to you.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Me too. That's why I have always had my charger sitting on a metal surface in the garage. I've never had anything like that happen before and I've been vaping for almost nine years. I got into modding the first year or two but lost interest as better equipment became available for purchase.

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    That's a lesson Hitt. Luckily you had it sitting on metal in the garage. I've been using a LIPO bag since using the big batteries. Never had an instance but that is a learning experience. I sometimes wonder about the PCs and phone which have the same potential. I did have one cell phone battery swell on me a numbewr of years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread