What's under your lip/in your nose right now? - Part 2

firechick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2009
Upstate New York
Thanks hitt. White portions and about $2 more a can. We ordered some Odens mint varieties and a roll of Offroad frosted. Same company and most are saying it's the same flavoring in slightly different tobacco. It seems odd that they would just discontinue it, as popular as it is. Regular strength in a smaller package is pretty appealing to a lot of people who want to be more discrete.

Hopefully he will find one or two that he likes enough to use all the time.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
LOL, Hitt, had I not seen your post before I posted, I'd have written the same thing. G M has been as close for me to being the same as a brand of cigarette to a smoker. Yeah, I pop in something different occasionally, butG M is definitely my snus brand.

Pick up the new wheels in about an hour. I'm having mixed emotions bot emotionally and economically. As much as my mechanic warned me about potential problems and my concern for the tranny at over 100k miles, I really liked that truck. I'm really into the boxy style that has basically gone away with most of the new stuff, particularly in the smaller SUV world. However, I'm amazed at the specs by comparison considering the '07 was asix and the new one is a 4.

Well that sat all day. lol

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
New Escape.jpg

Buyer regret lasted about 5 minutes after I drove off the lot. As much as I hated giving up an SUV that I've loved for the last 9 years, the newness is well worth it. Ford's software wasn't updated since Nov '15 which means it was installed at the factory. Went from Ver 1 to 3 this morning. Between that and the 7k miles per year plus the towing receiver looking like it was never used, I'm guessing this was an older person/couple that leased it.

The Rebel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2010
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Nice looking ride Roth. I wonder if it's the lighting or if that's factory tint on those windows. Seems pretty dark in the picture. Michigan has laws regarding tint and how dark it can be. Heard stories of cops pulling people over and making them remove it on the side of the road or giving them a ticket. Only stories as I have never had my windows tinted outside of what comes from the factory.

Waho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Michigan
In MI the back windows can be as dark as 5%. Windshield and front windows can only have the top 4" as dark as 20%. Unless you have a doctor's note about light sensitivity, then you can have more/darker tint on the front.

I haven't been stopped yet!

NJUXbQt.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
Well, I'm Swedish! No wonder I like snus so much. Well, let's say I'm more Swedish than Liz "Liawatha" Warren is Indian. I came in at 2%. 62% runs from Russia to Eastern Europe with predominance in the Malopolska & Swietokrzyskie regions of Poland. Throw in 27% Germanic with some Norwegian and Baltic States, and you get the whole picture. Looks like my father's side arrived in the US back in the early 1700s while my mom's arrived 200 years later.

Reactions: stols001

The Rebel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2010
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Still holding steady at my 5 snus portions a day supplemented with vaping. Cruising towards the six year mark smoke free. What amazes me about that is I haven't even picked up a cigarette in that time. I've had cravings which are getting fewer and farther between (last one was in the summer) but not once have I cheated. Blows my mind that I was once convinced that I would smoke til the day I kicked the bucket. But here I am smoke free and loving every cough less breath, every bronchitis free year, and never having to worry if I have a lighter on me. ;)

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I got a new flavor for diy called Christmas pudding and it reminds me of the Christmas snus. I didn’t buy any this year but did remember liking it. I’m still pretty well stocked up on mint and raspberry so I don’t see myself ordering any time soon unless there’s free shipping or a super good sale.

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    Waho, I just noticed, your picture makes the front windows look as dark as the back ones, probably the same as mine.

Boy do I have a dilemma. I've been battling the mice issue for the last couple months. I just got my Versa back and they were chewing up the filters in it and the Prism goes in today and I'm expecting the same as I've found mouse droppings in the glove compartment and even nuts. I had taken the back off my Spyder and have found nuts stored in a small space made for the wiring for the saddlebags.

Between the mice and the cute little chipmunks, I'm becoming overrun. Back when I had four cats, this wasn't a problem and I really don't want any more cats.

Last edited:

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    Killing them hasn't been a problem but I'm looking to try some live capture traps for the basement garage and shed. I couldn't get my zero turn started today to deal with the last of the fallen leaves so I pulled off the air filter and found a full blown nest in there. Took that out, cleaned the filter and a bit of starter fluid and a car jump to the battery that's at end of life and it fired right up. However, I have to start nailing them in my driveway shed where they get in on a regular basis. They chewed up my beautiful canvas cover for the front of my woodshed during the summer.

What I really need is a wall to keep these invaders out.

Users who are viewing this thread