What's under your lip/in your nose right now? - Part 2

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
Yes FC, good to hear from you. I figured you had to get it ugly as it's ugly enough around here since noon yesterday. No snow but some hail and then cold. I was out working on my thorn mess today and my feet were getting cold. Finally got thru that area but they're all around my yard now. I used to have a path to the back 4/5 of my property but I'm going to have to cut thru more to even get back a short distance.

I've got a tree that looks dead in the cleaned out area. I'm hoping I'm wrong because it's going to be tough to drop it if it has to come down. It's got to e 40 to 50' tall with a lot of trees for it to get hung up on which I don't want to happen.

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Anyone ever try this?
    77 Raspberry
    Might be a new Snus. Going to have to try to remember it next time I order, which will be quite a while as I have a Lot in stock.

You had me looking. I checked a couple different sites and saw that it is a nicotine pouch rather than snus.

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    77 Raspberry has Penn State's original colors, pink and black. Over time, back in the 1800s, the pink dulled to white and the black looked dark blue and the change of color was had. The BB team has been wearing those colors lately. Hope the football team doesn't go there unless it's like a once a year thing.

Anyway, here are a few reviews of this Polish snus.

77 ‘Raspberry’ Nicotine Pouch Review (20mg)

Then there's

(413) 77 Nicotine Pouches: Tropical Mint Review - YouTube

77 Peach and Mint

77 Pouches: Peach & Mint Review - Bing video

Reactions: Burnie

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    77 Raspberry has Penn State's original colors, pink and black. Over time, back in the 1800s, the pink dulled to white and the black looked dark blue and the change of color was had. The BB team has been wearing those colors lately. Hope the football team doesn't go there unless it's like a once a year thing.

Anyway, here are a few reviews of this Polish snus.

77 ‘Raspberry’ Nicotine Pouch Review (20mg)

Then there's

(413) 77 Nicotine Pouches: Tropical Mint Review - YouTube

77 Peach and Mint

77 Pouches: Peach & Mint Review - Bing video

So are they snus or nicotine pouches? By the name, I figured there was no tobacco.

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    So are they snus or nicotine pouches? By the name, I figured there was no tobacco.

Nicotine pouches as I understand it but they have one called "Classic Tobacco" so they must have a way to give the tobacco flavor without tobacco. All those missing minor alkaloids. No anabasine, nornicotine, anatabine, cotinine or myosmine so the question is, would they work for suppressing depression. Enquiring minds want to know.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Nicotine pouches as I understand it but they have one called "Classic Tobacco" so they must have a way to give the tobacco flavor without tobacco. All those missing minor alkaloids. No anabasine, nornicotine, anatabine, cotinine or myosmine so the question is, would they work for suppressing depression. Enquiring minds want to know.

That’s disappointing. I keep hoping for a snus to replace the thunder raspberry.

• Agree
    Reactions: Burnie

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    Vaccine done. Had an appt with Rite Aid for the shot but cancelled it when the hospital opened up walk ins. Went in at 7:50, was out at 8:30 with the J&J single shot vac. I guess with the shut down by big G, they're slow so they opened up walk ins. Even got the card protected at Staples as they were doing the lamination for free.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Vaccine done. Had an appt with Rite Aid for the shot but cancelled it when the hospital opened up walk ins. Went in at 7:50, was out at 8:30 with the J&J single shot vac. I guess with the shut down by big G, they're slow so they opened up walk ins. Even got the card protected at Staples as they were doing the lamination for free.

I've seen on the news where several vaccination sites have more shots than people showing up. I'm guessing that a lot of the people that want it have gotten it already. I think there will be disappointment in how many people either don't want it or don't care.

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    I've seen on the news where several vaccination sites have more shots than people showing up. I'm guessing that a lot of the people that want it have gotten it already. I think there will be disappointment in how many people either don't want it or don't care.

I actually had no real desire to get the vaccine other than the fact that the gf has some real health issues that might be enough to do her in if she catches it. I figured maybe if I got it and was fine that might inspire her to do the same. So far no go but we'll see after a day or two and I'm fine maybe she'll change her mind. She's got kids and grandkids that she lives for so perhaps that will do the trick as well as her need to fly to see most of them.

I saw a deal on TV on one of those weighted blankets at a great price so I ordered one. My neighbor was raving about it when he got his and that was in my mind when I decided to buy one. It works wonders for me. He suffers from anxiety and depression and I've basically self diagnosed as having mild depression in my physiology so I figured I'd try it. At 20 lbs, I even get exercise just setting it up to get under it. I've been sleeping like a baby and rarely get up for a mid night toilet trip.

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    Got the J&J vaccine yesterday. One jab and none of the side effects being reported on the other two- pain at the injection site, fatigue, headache, and muscle soreness. I even bought a small bottle of Tylenol as recommended if there was any pain but won't need it. Unfortunately the gf doesn't seem interested and I was hoping to get her to do it because I don't think she'd do well on the virus.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Got the J&J vaccine yesterday. One jab and none of the side effects being reported on the other two- pain at the injection site, fatigue, headache, and muscle soreness. I even bought a small bottle of Tylenol as recommended if there was any pain but won't need it. Unfortunately the gf doesn't seem interested and I was hoping to get her to do it because I don't think she'd do well on the virus.

My youngest daughter's boyfriend got the J&J and was sick a couple days. I got the Pfizer and was fine after the first one but got sick for a day and a half with the second shot. It varies so much from person to person that it's a crap shoot but I'd rather be sick for a day than get the virus. Some people like someone I know on the forum are long haulers and months later still can't taste anything after getting the virus. I guess that could be a good thing if your spouse was a bad cook.

Waho

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 22, 2010
    Michigan
    I'm currently off today with vaccine effects. Got Pfizer 2 before work and it was totally fine until noon today. Randomly acquired a nearly 100 degree fever and all the body aches and tiredness of the flu without the headache/nausea. Doing better now after the ibuprofen kicked in but still kinda crummy.

I skipped two days of work last week with us having extra manpower, so I was hoping to not miss this week and avoid back to back short checks.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I'm currently off today with vaccine effects. Got Pfizer 2 before work and it was totally fine until noon today. Randomly acquired a nearly 100 degree fever and all the body aches and tiredness of the flu without the headache/nausea. Doing better now after the ibuprofen kicked in but still kinda crummy.

I skipped two days of work last week with us having extra manpower, so I was hoping to not miss this week and avoid back to back short checks.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

That’s very similar to how I reacted to the second shot. First time I missed work in years.

Waho

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 22, 2010
    Michigan
    Thankfully the worst of it was maybe 6 hours. My shoulder is still a bit sore at the injection site but I was back to normal the next day.

We have our big audit coming up at work in the next month or so. We have them every 3 or 4 years, and it's hilarious how every single time management rushes to do the work they're supposed to be keeping up on in the last minute.

Each job/operator is supposed to have a layered audit every 8 weeks. My boss did 2 years worth of layered audits on me/my job yesterday. He wanted me to sign for all of them, so I advised him that that may look rather strange on the JIT paperwork when I've only been on my current job for a few months. The look in his eyes when he undoubtedly did that for everyone else was priceless.

Users who are viewing this thread