hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Thanks skrymr. If I could get one day without work or a school activity then I could get this project done. You can hold off on the candles for now. That is unless the kids shower breaks. Then it might be time for a plug in or something.

Simply, do you have a history of insomnia? I know that I used to have problems sleeping if I vaped too much before bed but haven't had that problem with snus before bed. I never sleep with it in my mouth. I just don't want the portion to break and either get it on my pillow or just wake up with mud mouth.

thunder berry
    coffee

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    Simply, you caught me. I like the dreams generated. The sleeping thing is a hassle, I have the same issue but fortunately I don't need to get up for work.

Hey, if the kid's bath breaks, there's always a garden hose and shower curtain. I've seen that in the movies. Hopefully it will warm up fast though.

Nick & Johnny
    nada

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Roth did you ever see that show called " Stuck with Hackett"? He made his own heated shower out of junk. It was a cool show. I don't know why they took it off.

I've been having some really bad cravings at work the past couple days. I don't feel like I'm being stressed any more than normal but I have found myself starting to use snuff again. I ran thru toque raspberry menthol, blueberry menthol, ozona raspberry, and best sp yesterday. This morning after my thunder berry I switched to a general white and still found myself craving. I took a few hits off my pv but as usual that didn't help much. So I dug out the molens macuba and took double pinches on each side. That did it for now. I don't know if the macuba is considered a strong snuff or not but it always kills a hard craving for me. Of course since I haven't used much snuff in a while, my nose isn't used to it so I started sneezing after a couple minutes. It did it's job though. Thank goodness.

general white
    molens macuba
    coffee

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    Never saw the show Hitt, but caught a few short blips on YouTube. Interesting fellow.

I hear you on the cravings. I went all those months absolutely satisfied, then I had that week awhile back that nothing wanted to work. It passed, but not without throwing everything but smoke at it.

SimplySnus

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 1, 2011
    Upstate New York
    www.SnusForum.net
    Rothen, Yeah the dreams can be very intense and vivid, I love em. I always fall asleep with at least one portion in ( never los as it breaks up ) but I dont always wake up during the night, so I dont think it is the snus. Dont have a past history of insomnia or anything and didnt do any vaping yesterday.

Lab Series 06

Skrymr

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 5, 2009
    I usually wake up 4 or 5 times over the course of the night. Fortunately I can usually fall asleep pretty quickly. I don't sleep with a portion in, but snus is the first thing I reach for in the morning.

I've been reaching for the snuff more lately too. This morning (afternoon) it's:

Thunder O
    Three Thistle Strong
    Coffee

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    I think I'm making up for my years of working. Early career 60 hour workweeks were the norm so I tended to want my evenings so I'd work early. Then I ended up with long commutes in heavy traffic if I didn't work early so I was used to 3-4AM wake-ups and leaving work around 3:30. It avoided the traffic jams, but tended to get me to bet by 11 at the latest. Now it's when I want to whicvh tends to take me to off hours and inconsistency. That is probably half the problem and my Golden Doodle is the other half. Never had a dor that had to go so often or one that is as persistent.

Loving my netbook now. I finally abandoned Chrome for Firefox as my main browser. Less hassle and runs like a bandit. I also installed Xmark which syncs bookmarks and tabs so I can log into either of them or IE and have all my preferences right there. What a difference a week makes.

Nick and Johnny (2 today)
    IW

firechick

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 24, 2009
    Upstate New York
    Wow, roth....you've advanced your electronic gizmos like 15 years in a month or so!!!! Glad you are liking your new toys!

I wake every hour or so all night for no apparent reason. I can be wide awake at 4 and doze back off only to oversleep the 5 am alarm.:facepalm: I have fallen asleep with a potion in, but haven't noticed any dreams. Maybe I'm not sleeping long enough in one stretch to hit the dream sleep.

I am also having the craving week from :evil: I am vaping, snusing, snuffing, and smoking. I guess I could be the FDA poster child for "dual" useage. :ohmy: I am seriously looking forward to the weekend. Hopefully being off the work routine will help knock it down a little.

Trying to tame the sweet tooth and thinking about hitting the showers with:

Skruf Cranberry
    Cranberry seltzer

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    Yeah FC, FIOS opened up a lot of pent up technology angst; all self inflicted by my desire to live in a country setting. I've never been much for living where you hear traffic all the time which tends to lend itself to technological handicaps. That's all over now or at least until something new crosses the horizon.

I didn't think you ever slept, just catnaps between jobs. :) You've had a rough few weeks, I can fully understand the self-medication issue. You need a break.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I stopped today while out doing some service calls at the quiktrip that I got the can of general white from today and their fridge was restocked so I was able to get a can of mint. Wow it's nice being able to pick up a fresh can any time.

thunder cool mint
    diet mt dew

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    What nerve! I'd talk to those people, they need to understand they're dealing with a national contender.

Hitt, I envy you with that mint. I'd be in heaven knowing I didn't have to think about running out. Maybe some day.

Good to see you Gutter, we thought you got lost. Were you referring to the weird way the pages were coming up earlier? It looks like they fixed it now.

It's officially spring as I mowed my second time in five days. Yard is still a disaster. Need to get the chainsaw out.

nada
    nada

Users who are viewing this thread