What's under your lip/in your nose right now? - Part 2

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
im using about 4 pouches a day between Kodiak and Grizzly, found them in 5 packs on sale at the reservation

When you say 5 packs, do you mean 5 cans? Never tried the Kodiak but the Grizzly was okay. I'm pretty hooked on the General Mint myself .

Hitt, did they say what caused that? I never heard of anything like that, especially in a newer vehicle. Was there a pinch in the line?

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    When you say 5 packs, do you mean 5 cans? Never tried the Kodiak but the Grizzly was okay. I'm pretty hooked on the General Mint myself .

Hitt, did they say what caused that? I never heard of anything like that, especially in a newer vehicle. Was there a pinch in the line?

I’ve been waiting a week for them to get the parts from the dealership. It’s not fixed yet but they called today and said they got the parts and to bring it in tomorrow morning. They didn’t say what caused it but I’m going to ask tomorrow.

Reactions: rothenbj

bsidb

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 10, 2012
    Leroy,NY

yes, five cans shrinkwrapped together, never seen the General around here

bsidb

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 10, 2012
    Leroy,NY
    I ordered a couple rolls of jakobsson strong mint tonight from Northerner and got free shipping for some unknown reason. I didn’t need any general right now so it wasn’t worth paying shipping from snuscentral.

I cant believe this worked, but I just ordered from Northerner, who I just heard of from @hittman above, I didn't think it would ship to NY, still not 100% it will, but excited to try Jakobssons

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I cant believe this worked, but I just ordered from Northerner, who I just heard of from @hittman above, I didn't think it would ship to NY, still not 100% it will, but excited to try Jakobssons

I just use them for small orders since there shipping is usually cheaper but they carry very little snus. Snuscentral has a huge selection but shipping is usually around 40. I usually wait for a sale there and place a large order to stock up.

Reactions: bsidb

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    @hittman, I got your mail and thank you, and now I know what it is about, without the blind buying of the unknown. It didn't agree with me.

I’m not sure if you read much or not but you want to sniff it into the front of your nose and not into the main airway. Doing that gives what I used to call a brain hit. It feels like someone hit you in the brain.

firechick

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 24, 2009
    Upstate New York
    order shipped from Northerner, well label created:vapor:
    I never have issues getting Snus Central into NY, I can't imagine Northerner would be an issue since there isn't a stop at customs. If they are sending it, you'll get it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I never have issues getting Snus Central into NY, I can't imagine Northerner would be an issue since there isn't a stop at customs. If they are sending it, you'll get it.

Look who stopped in. I didn’t know if you were on the forum any more.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I'm around, just not much to say I guess. Been super busy and haven't really tried anything new in quite a while.

I’m in a snus rut too. I’m using general mint and jakobsson strong mint and strong melon. I sure miss the Thunder raspberry.

• Agree
    Reactions: Burnie

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    Finally got around to dealing with the 50 inch rounds and various other large cuts of the oak tree that was taken down at my gf's sister's house last year. Even ripping them down into six pieces each, I ended up with junks that were an effort to feed into my splitter. Everything on the right, six or seven rounds is now split and stacked and I just halved the one in the foreground on the left and split it before I gave up for the day. Heavy work for an old man.
    Wood 2020 4 small.jpg

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Finally got around to dealing with the 50 inch rounds and various other large cuts of the oak tree that was taken down at my gf's sister's house last year. Even ripping them down into six pieces each, I ended up with junks that were an effort to feed into my splitter. Everything on the right, six or seven rounds is now split and stacked and I just halved the one in the foreground on the left and split it before I gave up for the day. Heavy work for an old man. View attachment 958759

That is a lot of work for anyone. It’s great that you can still do it.

Users who are viewing this thread