What's with people buying multiple tanks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VegasVaap

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2013
Laguna CA
*preface: I'm by far not hating on anybody, I know everyone has their own flow to their go and everyone does things differently...that's ok by me.*
I know alot of people have ALOT of mods and batteries to put their tanks on, but what's with this trend of buying "disposable" tanks to just throw away? :?:Maybe my momma taught me right, and how to pinch a penny, but it just sounds plain wasteful to me. By all means if your rolling in it, by a few protanks to put in the garbage, but I'm (not to toot my own horn) in the middle-wealthy tax-category and am MORE than comfortable with my finances (all hard earned by me too) but that doesn't mean I blow my nose with my bills lol.

I only am bringing this up to find out why people do it really, for convenience, for filling up tanks with different flavors ahead of time, or just because why not? I'm able to buy a big box full of aspire nautilus's (favorite glasso) with every paycheck but I certainly don't lol. I personally have 1 tank that I researched and chose to be my favorite per battery,mod I have open. And when that pre-made coil burns out I buy a replacement coil, and change it out preferably I'd rebuild the coil if possible and put my own wick in it. If the tank gets dirty, or crudded up in anyway I clean it out and re-use it until something actually breaks. Again I'm not hating on the people that buy a handful of tanks just to have as disposables, as they are fairly cheap at around 15.00 per, but the vape quality doesn't go down if you put a little elbow grease in and actually fix the problem.

-Maybe I'm wierd but I don't buy a new car if it needs an oil change :p

*Edit: I do understand having variety of flavors, believe me I have quite the library now, AND the convenience of having it pre-filled/ready to go, and even just to give your mod/battery a partner. Hell I have ten different tanks myself, some in duplicates for going to work/getting impatient with a flavor. I solely mean those that buy tanks to use like toilet paper, they use it til the atty blows/gets dirty, then trash it and throw it away, and I have seen ALOT of people bragging about this.
View attachment 315460

I start my driving day by loading some tanks with my fave flavors. 8 hours later I have to take a break, some of them are pretty low by that time. I too try to avoid disposable items, not cost effective in the long run. But vaping 1 flavor all day mutes the pleasure somewhat. C Ya.:vapor:

Hiding

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
*Edit: I do understand having variety of flavors, believe me I have quite the library now, AND the convenience of having it pre-filled/ready to go, and even just to give your mod/battery a partner. Hell I have ten different tanks myself, some in duplicates for going to work/getting impatient with a flavor. I solely mean those that buy tanks to use like toilet paper, they use it til the atty blows/gets dirty, then trash it and throw it away, and I have seen ALOT of people bragging about this.

I don't get it either, but it's their money.
For me I couldn't even stand having to replace the heads when those went. That was the biggest push for me getting into rebuildables. It wasn't the cost of it, a couple bucks every few weeks is nothing compared to what I burnt up while smoking cigs.. It just seemed wasteful to throw away more then what actually need to be replaced, the coil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread