Not open for further replies.

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Let me correct you on that if a may, the living legacy is the man behind the liquid. Tears of joy I hope. :?:

Well, let me slip this one in here too, 3mg Strawnilla in series @ 8.4 volts with dual 3mm 26/36 316L Clapton's (70.56 watts) is simply sublime. :drool:

View attachment 615617

How 'bout a peanut butter Nutter :thumbs:

image.jpeg

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Will one of the recipes you post for us to use be Virus? ...I do so want to make some with a high enough VG content for me :rolleyes:

I have to be honest - no. I will not be posting The Virus, Wakonda, ACB, or Radioactive (mostly the tobacco flavors because, to be truthful, you can't make them -- only I can)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Sunday Hand Check!!! We love you Superman!!!

I'm not gonna lie, I've been going through the 5 stages of grief since you broke the news! Not cool!

71c11698ddd6b143461272a6256ae3db.jpg

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
RADIO!!!

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
I have to be honest - no. I will not be posting The Virus, Wakonda, ACB, or Radioactive (mostly the tobacco flavors because, to be truthful, you can't make them -- only I can)
I honestly hate it but I can't help but say that "my wish list would be Switch and Refresh". Man if I could only ever know two of them, it would be those! I could vape those for the rest of my life!

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
:cry: I was Soooo hoping for Wakonda :cry: Even just a list of the ingredients so I could try to come up with something close :cry:

Flavored

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
USA
Well, dang, man . . . that will likely become a "likeless" post . . .
I'm the cat curiosity killed. What is it? An unobtainable component that we can't buy/you make yourself?

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
I bet he makes it like wine puts all the tobacco into a big barrel and then stomps all over it. Therefore you cannot make it as you do not have kents feet. On a serious note glad I am a dessert fan lol.

It's the TA for the most part . . . . re-thinking my order again. Three out of the four liquids are part of my daily rotation. :glug:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Ah! I understand - Hadn't thought about that aspect.
Such a shame though ...I've never ever tasted it properly - never mind, when I get my other stuff I'll perhaps try a bottle again - and add some high VG CB ...I can make that one myself now ;)

The greatest shame is all the new future tobacco quitters losing you and NT! ;)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
:cry: I was Soooo hoping for Wakonda :cry: Even just a list of the ingredients so I could try to come up with something close :cry:
I'd probably have a go with Virus with the ingredients minus the tobacco too ...it's been my long time hope that one day there'd be a Virus with high VG ...even if it did taste a bit different ...after all, I wouldn't know :laugh:

Alawot

Wakonda Warrior
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Lebanon, Ohio
So you are telling me I'll have no way to get my wakonda fix once my meager stockpile of 5 60's and 11 30's is gone? A poor imitation of wakonda would still be head and shoulders above most other eliquids out there. Throw us a bone.
I hear ya, but I'm so jealous of your stash. I emptied the what was left of my last 60ml the other day into my woodvil and have been hitting it sparingly to keep it around longer. I have some 15ml's on the way.. might get me to Christmas... :( All good things come to an end..

May the sacred vapor never dissipate. :vapor:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I honestly hate it but I can't help but say that "my wish list would be Switch and Refresh". Man if I could only ever know two of them, it would be those! I could vape those for the rest of my life!

I loved Refresh but the process of making the damn flavoring was prohibitive. I feel you though. On the Switch front, it's a damn shame I have a ton of flavoring. I should bottle the flavoring, it's freakin amazing. Gives me a good idea ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com

I am keeping Wakonda and The Virus for a reason -- US market is toxic, so -- wish I could finish this sentence right now. :)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com

Coffee, cream, and tobacco... ;) Don't despair, Wakonda (wish I could finish this sentence)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I bet he makes it like wine puts all the tobacco into a big barrel and then stomps all over it. Therefore you cannot make it as you do not have kents feet. On a serious note glad I am a dessert fan lol.
You're close! LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread