When will the Prodigy be in stock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm anxiously awaiting to purchase the Prodigy. I was going back and forth between purchasing the Prodigy, Silver Bullet, Chuck, Super T, etc and I finally decided to go with PS and buy the Prodigy, but they're not available! :(

From what I understand through reading this forum, you guys are about to release a new version of the Prodigy that will be strictly 5v/6v and constructed with stainless steel.. that sounds really nice! Is there an estimated date when you guys will start taking pre-orders?

Also, I would just like to confirm if the features I've read so far are true? And are there any other features it may sport?

Thanks!

J_Data

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Tucson, Arizona
jasonpitts.com
I'm anxiously awaiting to purchase the Prodigy. I was going back and forth between purchasing the Prodigy, Silver Bullet, Chuck, Super T, etc and I finally decided to go with PS and buy the Prodigy, but they're not available! :(

From what I understand through reading this forum, you guys are about to release a new version of the Prodigy that will be strictly 5v/6v and constructed with stainless steel.. that sounds really nice! Is there an estimated date when you guys will start taking pre-orders?

Also, I would just like to confirm if the features I've read so far are true? And are there any other features it may sport?

Thanks!

I think were all waiting on the answer to that. I am thinking of just having my paycheck direct deposited to PS's bank account.

J_Data

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Tucson, Arizona
jasonpitts.com
i'm in the same boat... i want a 5v mod!!!! :D if they're not ready by early november i'll have to try a different 5v mod first (sorry PS hehe)

at least gimme a Pass Through by then :D haha

Are there other professionally produced 5v mods? I don't think I would drop 75 bucks on a mag with a resistor. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread