• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Who are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redd

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2009
Central WI
Welcome to "Singles" Karl...

Hope you enjoy...and please DO hop into any thread and give your input.

Start one for discussion

A Man of Leisure is someone who tries not to live by an itinery set by others... since time is THE most precious thing we possess... other than life itself...

For the sake of discussion would like you to consider the following in responce to your words.

One cannot now or can ever possess TIME. Time will pass with or without a human to measure it. Time is but a measurement of observed celestial patterns. The measurement there-of only exists to bring order and understanding of said patters. However it is not a tangible thing which one can possess. To possess something would also require the ability to give it away at will.

;)

Karl the heretiK

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Welcome to "Singles" Karl...

Hope you enjoy...and please DO hop into any thread and give your input.

Start one for discussion

For the sake of discussion would like you to consider the following in responce to your words.

One cannot now or can ever possess TIME. Time will pass with or without a human to measure it. Time is but a measurement of observed celestial patterns. The measurement there-of only exists to bring order and understanding of said patters. However it is not a tangible thing which one can possess. To possess something would also require the ability to give it away at will.

;)

Of course you possess time... time is the abstract we use to keep from experiencing the Universe all at once... if you didn't possess time, the whole world reverts back to chaos and flies apart... and becomes incomprehensible... we all live from moment to moment... picking time up from the future, understand the world in the present, and cast time off into the past...

Oh sure, time is intangible in the physical sense... but it's no more or less tangible than love, hate, sadness, etc...

Now why are you trying to twist my mind into Gordian Knots, Redd? I just showed up and you already got me contemplating my Big TOE...

That's Big Theory Of Everything, of course...

;)

Karl the heretiK

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
You started it.....:p

Besides, a good debate on philisophy never hurt anyone. At least not enough to require hospitalization. ;)

Oh, I see how it is...

You wanna "coo like a bird that wakes up warm and thinks the winter's over" at the hawwwt guy...

And debate with the not-so-hot-looking, evil clown... and tell me which one you wanna be married to when gravity's gripped and stretched you both like a cheap, Dali knockoff? 8-o

:thumbs:

Karl the heretiK

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Gravity and childbearing has already altered my once glorious figure into distortion.

I'm an equal opportunity flirt Karl...you just gotta give me the right material to work with.:D

Oh, pardon me...

[Voice=Pepe' La Pew]Aaah, mon ami... is that a luvly vaypore cloud aroungh yore beea-utifull face, or are you alraidy dateeng a stratose cloud?[/Pepe' La Pew]

How's that, BABEEEE?

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
Me, well 51 close to 52 Miami Fl. my pict is in my sig.
I started vaping in march never mean to quit cigarettes, vaping was the solution to smoke indoor while watching tv or at work on a hard session. in april the price went up and in july the price went up again and just like that I stop cigarettes, now I mostly vape 0 nic but with a big amount of Tobacco absolute for the flavor that pleases me more than nic, I used to smoke a very black cigarette like Cuban natural blend with not additives for flavors

Last edited:

f4ifrank

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NE Georgia
Oh, I see how it is...

You wanna "coo like a bird that wakes up warm and thinks the winter's over" at the hawwwt guy...

And debate with the not-so-hot-looking, evil clown... and tell me which one you wanna be married to when gravity's gripped and stretched you both like a cheap, Dali knockoff? 8-o

:thumbs:

Sorry buddy, It's called working out!!! Try it sometime and you too might be able to control Gravity, just like you control time. 8-o

Last edited:

f4ifrank

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NE Georgia
Gravity and childbearing has already altered my once glorious figure into distortion.

I'm an equal opportunity flirt Karl...you just gotta give me the right material to work with.:D

Dang, I walk out of the room and you're already flirting with someone else :confused: I thought we had a good start here? Coming to Wisconsin for the winter, warm fireplace, what happened? I knew this room would be better with just me in here, ha!!! :D

f4ifrank

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NE Georgia
Me, well 51 close to 52 Miami Fl. my pict is in my sig.
I started vaping in march never mean to quit cigarettes, vaping was the solution to smoke indoor while watching tv or at work on a hard session. in april the price went up and in july the price went up again and just like that I stop cigarettes, now I mostly vape 0 nic but with a big amount of Tobacco absolute for the flavor that pleases me more than nic, I used to smoke a very black cigarette like Cuban natural blend with not additives for flavors

Hi brother, welcome to the club, even though you are competition :D

I never could get into the tobacco flavors but I'm definitely into RY4.

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
Hi brother, welcome to the club, even though you are competition :D

I never could get into the tobacco flavors but I'm definitely into RY4.
Don't be worry about the competition I want to remain single for a while my exwife turn on to be a second Alex Jones and she has never heard of him:D

f4ifrank

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NE Georgia
Don't be worry about the competition I want to remain single for a while my exwife turn on to be a second Alex Jones and she has never heard of him:D

HA!!! Ex's can be interesting to say the least. I guess I still have a pretty decent relationship with mine.

Very good, on the competition note, you are totally welcomed here :D Can I get you a drink?

Karl the heretiK

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Sorry buddy, It's called working out!!! Try it sometime and you too might be able to control Gravity, just like you control time. 8-o

Man, that is VERY ouch! :(

Oh, and how I wish I could control time... I merely possess it... but if I could control it, I would zap you straight back into the womb and talk your mother into an abortion... 8-o

:D

Redd

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2009
Central WI
Woah woah boys play nice before I send you both to bed without...

well you know.....

Anyway... there is no fireplace Frank, but I'm sure there are other ways to stay warm up here in the frozen tundra.

And Karl, I like a man who I can have intelligent debate with.

Welcome the group our new friend!!!!!! Staying single by choice is a very viable option. I've done that for 4 years.

One of the reasons I started the singles forum is that smokers are shunned both in public, as well as in the wild world of dating. It's a deal breaker for many people.

So here, we all are of like mind in that respect, so it's one less hurdle in the whole dating scene race.

f4ifrank

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NE Georgia
Man, that is VERY ouch! :(

Oh, and how I wish I could control time... I merely possess it... but if I could control it, I would zap you straight back into the womb and talk your mother into an abortion... 8-o

:D

What kind of drugs are you vaping on? You can definitely hang out :pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread