• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Who are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redd

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2009
Central WI
Hi, I'm Redd aka Pegg.

Female, almost 45 years old and I reside smack dab in the middle of Wisconsin.

I have 2 children ages 17 and 19, who are great kids (most of the time) and a big black fluffball of a Maine .... Cat named Maximilian Maxwell that I rescued from a shelter in Park Falls WI almost 2 years ago.

I'm working as a mobility consultant, not really sure it's the right place for me, but with the job market what it is, I'll take what I can get.

I was a 30 something year smoker before a friend who is a member of this forum began to rave of how she and her husband quit smoking due to the E-Cigg and were saving so much money. Well that $$$ convinced me to at least give it a shot.

And here I am today 90 days into vaping and Unless they get banned I'm gonna vape for life. MY life that is...

So who are you?

f4ifrank

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NE Georgia
^^^^^^I'm just following her around, since I'm new in this place :D

vaping: 510, 901 and soon to be a chucklehead :) I'm pregnant
Species: Male
Disposition: Comic, it's my gig(I laugh at myself ALOT)
Vaping experience: I've spent $300 in one month, NOOOB
Job: there's jobs?
Last Liquid: RY4, Cappucinno, Cotton Candy, I have a sweet tooth
Misc: Where are all the girls? :confused:

maureengill

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Trainer PA
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
I'm Maureen...Female of course (my avatar is really me) and I am 33 years young :)

I live in Pennsylvania about 5 minutes from the border of Delaware and about 5 minutes from NJ.

I fix computers for a living (yes i am a dork thank you):rolleyes:

I've been a smoker for over 20 years now...ugh...and am working towards quitting...not giving up this time. I did smoke two cigarettes yesterday, but that is way better than my pack and a half to two pack a day habit.

I am currently vaping 24mg peanut butter and 36mg mint from myst-stix.

f4ifrank

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NE Georgia
Here near Philadelphia we've been stuck in a freezing wind tunnel and it feels like forever... I guess i should be thrilled that we got rid of that 24 inches of snow from a couple weeks ago...

Maureen

p.s. frank...that comment got you nowhere with the girlies :) JK

Back to the drawing Board :(

It's snowing here, WOOHOOO. Looks like we'll get 2 inches and be snowed in tomorrow, ha!!! Gotta love the south, we're wimps :D

Faceless

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2009
Texas
Ok, guess I'll jump onboard.

Age- 33
Country - Texas
Vaping - 510, self made nicostick, chuck
Flavors - DIY cappuccino, menthol, strawberry, coconut, toffee, peppermint, ry4, cherry
Analogs - 0
Job - Own a Roofing Co
Use the ZFM in carts
Have an almost 2 year old daughter and a wife who owns a jewelry store
Ex Navy
My coined nickname is Ego because all my friends say I think I'm better at everything. I mean come on, Janty even named a mod after me...lol
Drink - Shiner Bock, Michelob, Crown, Makers Mark

Faceless

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2009
Texas
Glad to hear from you Ego, but Hun,....ummmmm this is a "singles" forum. Not that you aren't a great guy and all....I sure you are, but the thing about the wife kinda makes you..."not single".

Looks like I need to do some work here on the old forum.

lol...oops....Not trying to get in trouble, happy wife=happy life

Redd

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2009
Central WI
I'm starting to like this "single" room, I've already been invited over the winter :D

Your profile Pic looks like you enjoy golf. (if that indeed is a photo of you). :evil:

One of the state's top golf courses is just blocks from where I live.

But still the size of the Chuck and little Chuck look more like power tools than a vaping device for a girly girl like me.

Karl the heretiK

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
That about says it all for me... I'm a Man of Leisure... my life's motto: Have a good time, all the time!

But more specifically...

Name: Karl the heretiK (what kind of heretik, you say? I say, what ya' got?)
Sex: As much as possible (yah, that would make me male)
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA (or, City of Champs AND Chumps)
Hobbies: making stuff out of chainmaille, mostly jewelry; listening to really cool music; watching dvd's and chronic ma... oh, never mind that one... :rolleyes:
Work: I'm a multi-funtional, carbon-based droid for the PBM (PharmaByMail) industry... it's just a job... I'm really just a mongrel artist who doesn't care to starve or live on the largesse of others
Education: BA in Psych/Eng Wr from University of Pittsburgh
Pets: I have 3 cats that I'm allergic to...
Vaping: chugging away on my Xhaler... current favorites are Cafe' Machiatto and anything else made by Tasty Vapor... serious folks, Geoff's juice is fantastic... and ladies, if you decide to join my harem, I'll send you samples... :D
What is a Man of Leisure?: A Man of Leisure is someone who tries not to live by an itinery set by others... since time is THE most precious thing we possess... other than life itself... a Man of Leisure tends to horde that precious time and spend it in the deep contemplation AND hedonistic pleasure (sometimes simultaneously)... a Man of Leisure is often at his finest doing nothing in particular at all, because a Man of Leisure creates his own pleasure in himself and others around him by being constantly amusing and provocative...

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread