• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Who are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentScreams

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Cottekill,NY
Can relate. I"ve *always* had dogs. Big dogs, too.
I really can't imagine any kind of relationship that did not incorporate somebody liking dogs.

Given dogs' natures, it seems like their virtues are the ones most people would want to emulate.....living in the moment, not holding grudges, loyalty, etc. I draw little cartoons over their heads in my mind, they wake up in the morning so wholeheartedly ready to meet the day, and happy. :)

Ive never joined a dating site, but have suggested them to gal pals........both of the gals I suggested to met really nice guys and are now married
to them, so......

I'm not sure I could pull the trigger on doing it though. I live in the middle of nowhere, and then in the middle of nowhere, and then some, so I probably should consider it.....not like somebody is going to drive out the national forest to my cabin and knock on my door LOL

I've joined the dating sites a few different ones. Never had any luck with them. Never sure just how to "break the ice" so to speak. It's a real pain.

As far as being in the middle of nowhere well, some might find that to be a plus. Never know who might show up on your doorstep :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread