Status
Not open for further replies.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
Taste is subjective. I used to use Cartos. The problem is that I can taste the Polyfill in the Cartos. To me they taste dirty.
I know they are popular but I just can't stand them.
In addition, I've noticed that after a week on a Carto the Polyfill Shrinks.
Does anyone know where it goes.? I have my suspicions.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Mom and Pops sub tank and Boge cartos. Side-fill grommet 5ml. Never slide around. 5 seconds to fill in the morning and I'm done for the day.

Boges-never a burnt hit (in a tank), never a dry hit, no leaking ever. Perfectly consistent OHMs.

Why bother wrapping coils when China does it so well now??

( before Valley vapes closed, I received the info from him on the side-hole threading, bit and tap sizes, and just now very easily just tapped my first hole :).

Last edited:

D. Waterhouse

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 10, 2009
    central WI USA
    I love my ARO but I still have uses for cartos. :)

100_0518.jpg 100_0519.jpg

padejash

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 29, 2011
    Port Hope, Canada
    I've tried all types including tanks and rebuildables, but I keep going back to cartomizers. Boge LR work for me, but they are getting harder to find and more expensive (that is to ship up here in Canada). I wish for the good old days of $4-$5 for a 5-pack and free shipping. I used to order 20 + packages at a time.

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 10, 2013
    Pittsburgh, Pa, USA

nostinkies

ECF Veteran
    Oct 30, 2013
    Kayfun Nirvana!
    I always keep a couple of spare smok dual coil carts handy. Works well in the airplane and I dont get flooding issues due to altitude changes. The only way i can keep tanks from flooding during flight is to store it upside down and loosen the bottom cap. (fwiw, I'm flying a non pressurized twin) So climbing up to 10k, my protanks become pretty useless if I dont upen them up during the climb. Once I'm level, I can close them up and Vape on!!!! Nice to know I'm not crapping up my vacuum instruments with yellow nicotine crap from an analog. Plane smells much better too! Why smoke and drive, when you can vape and Fly? lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread