Status
Not open for further replies.

dgm76513

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Belton, TX
For me, it's LiquidXpress.

Why? They stand out with quality and consistency. Every time I visit, I walk out with more than I bought. Their customer service is top-notch and Rob is very helpful and awesome to talk to. They take pride in their work and do things right.

I would like to know everyone else's favorites, and what makes that so?

Looking forward to some responses :)

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I really don't see a whole lot of difference between vendors, as they are mostly all very good.

Some seem to have a better handle on which products to stock, but that makes them smart, it doesn't make me like them.
If they don't have the products I want, I just go elsewhere, but it's not like I don't like them.

So to answer this question, my favorite vendor is Mrs T's Bakery.
Because she uses real popcorn to package her items, and throws in a few pieces of candy.

I don't eat the candy, and the popcorn is stale, but I don't care because I just think it's really neat.
:)

dgm76513

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Belton, TX
I really don't see a whole lot of difference between vendors, as they are mostly all very good.

Some seem to have a better handle on which products to stock, but that makes them smart, it doesn't make me like them.
If they don't have the products I want, I just go elsewhere, but it's not like I don't like them.

So to answer this question, my favorite vendor is Mrs T's Bakery.
Because she uses real popcorn to package her items, and throws in a few pieces of candy.

I don't eat the candy, and the popcorn is stale, but I don't care because I just think it's really neat.
:)

I've read about people doing this before. I agree, it is a neat idea. And those little "extras" that businesses throw in, be it free items or candy, I believe is what keeps people coming back.

Edit for clarification: Provided the product offered is comparable to others and of acceptable quality. I don't think throwing in extra goodies with a crap product would persuade anyone to continue business. lol Here's your turd, enjoy your free hat!

Last edited:

JAY73

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2011
CLEBURNE TX
for me it is hands down madvapes they have great cs and if you ask any ??? in there forum hoogie76 answers them for you also even though top vapor might not be ave,mrs.t,ect,ect,ect they are decent and some are quit good and since i am on a super tight vape budget $7.89 for 30ml 18mg is right up my ally... just my 0.02¢ for what it's worth...

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
esmoker online's B&M in Orlando has knowledgeable staff that actually are vapers. They're not just hired to sell a product, they want to help people make the switch. I also like that I have a local store who don't gouge on prices because they're B&M. Maybe a little more than I could find online if I looked, but I can walk in, talk about what I want, get it at a fair price, and walk out with out having to wait for the mailman.

That being said, they deal more with the equipment side but keep a good supply of bulk supply juice.

For a good juice vendor that has some hardware, I'm into Vapors Choice. He's very active in his thread on here, he runs an occasional contest to give back, and other than one flavor (Cherry, a hard one by all means) I've enjoyed every juice I've gotten from him. He's quick to respond to issues and corrects them way over and above what a vendor needs to do. He'll handle custom requests as well (I asked for a different nic level and got it no problem). It's a side gig for him outside of his normal job/life, but he still makes the time to be in the thread responding to people. Oh, and he has what has to be the best price on the eGo Twist battery :)

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
For me, maybe because I am in Japan, so it's closer.... My number one for hardware is Health Cabin.

Fast service, immediate polite and helpful answers on the forum, immediate shipping, no wasted packaging material, fix a problem no questions asked, absolutely ZERO 'attitude', great products at cheapest prices.

BacsiBob

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Bethel, (SW) Ohio
www.theborkstore.com
Wow, I've shopped at about half of those listed. My go-to-first, however, is DiscountVapers.com . Eric is, I think, a one man show and he is really into good cs. He also continues to add new products to keep up with the ever changing vaping scene. He also takes and active part in ECF.

Jermania

Moved On
Jun 18, 2012
Valhalla
This is funny to me considering I no longer buy from this vendor since I switched to 100% VG, but I will always greatly respect Kalamazoo Vapor Shop. This was my first shop that taught me everything I needed to know, and always provided excellent service. Their juices are incredibly good, and their mods are awesome, but I just started down a different path out of curiosity I suppose. Every time I get ready to place an order, I am still tempted to go to them knowing I will get a great product and excellent service, but I just cant help to keep exploring. If you like PG juices, and awesome mods, be sure to check them out. I recommend their OMFG and Mad Hatter Smooth tobacco juices. Sooo awesome, especially if you are needing juice to get you off cigs.

nansc

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
New Hampshire
I have to say ecigexpress.Their service is second to none.Any problems and and they are right on top of it.Shipping is super fast.It's my one stop shop for everything DIY flavorings etc.I don't know about their Juice because I make my own.I really haven't had any problems with them or anyone else to be fair but I like getting my stuff at one place.:2c:

KForrester86

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2012
Columbia, PA
I'm gonna have to say Hoosier E Cigs Supply. They got what I need and don't have to go anywhere else most of the time, and the shipping is fast. Brent is cool as hell and does a lot of videos on his products he offers. I've been handing his business cards out like a mad man after all the compliments I've been getting about my kGo I bought from him.. I'd probably shop at GotVapes a lot if they weren't out of stock on everything every time I have some extra money.

I'm still exploring juice vendors, but so far I have tried VapeDudes and BlueMistVaping.. both are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread