Why Chameleon is the perfect choice for new users

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Why Chameleon is the perfect choice for new users that are looking into the Mod department.

1. Chameleon lets you try out 4 of the most common atomizers in the market today.
Supplied with each Chameleon comes 3 adapters that are built specifically for each unit.
901/KR808, 801 and 510

2. The size of the Chameleon is one of the smallest in it's class weighing under two ounces and measuring just under 3 inches. It is the perfect unit to take outdoors and on the go and is easily concealable in hand.

3.The button placement is ergonomically place so the user doesn't have to fiddle around on it's location

4. There is no need for worries of the unit going off without your demand as there is no need for a button lock. The unit is easy to push as is the button but the frame of the Chameleon will prevent any accidents.

5. The unit is wireless and also solder-less, so there is no chance of electrical shorts of any kind.

6. The Chameleon also gives the user the ability for High voltage vaping by utilizing the extension sleeve (sold separately).

7. Not only does the sleeve give the ability for High voltage vaping, it also gives the user the ability to use longer lasting 3.7 volt batteries such as the AW14670 or unprotected 17670. Both batteries will give the user 1100mah +.

8. With the Chameleons USB pass-through (also sold separately, Coming soon) is perfect for vaping right at your desktop for no worries about batteries all together. Giving the user the ability of 5 volts.

9. With the mentioned components Chameleon offers the use of 3.7, 5.0 and 6 volts.

10: The Chameleon also comes with a One Year button service replacement and cleaning maintenance exclusively at Products

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
Naw-unhuh-no ya don't-you do like breathing right-not coughing up a lung and dropping atties left n right, I could be wrong. Go ahead Thy, give it a shot and tellz uz howz youz feelz afterwardzzzz.

I so love my Chameleon for all of the above (post 1) stated reasons. It is the perfect lil mod that can blow yoou out of the water or just calm you down for the eveniing and everything in between. And the maintenance is straight forward. Having a year for button warranty is awesome in itself. I bought a back-up Chameleon so that if I ever have to send mine in I will continue on without missing a beat. Thanks, Isaac for a great pv. I shopped and read and took notes for 4 weeks before I made my decision and I know this was the best purchase for me.

Last edited:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Will the extension sleeve take the "protected" AW14670? What other protected batteries will fit the Chameleon with or without the sleeve?

I have been having a lot of bad luck this past year and I hesitate to use unprotected batteries. You know... it would just be my luck ... kaboom!
Hey Toots,
Yes they can fit 14670's, I placed an order for some but they been taken ages to get here. To the point when I forgot where I ordered! :eek: Uh oh a bad luck year?? I really hope you find a lucky penny or shamrock this month! Bad luck can be so harsh. :( People never realize how lucky they are until they get with a bad streak. I really hope it clears up for you.

You see, the sleeve actually replaces the tiny body, so it's not really a sleeve at all.
As for batteries. Without the sleeve, you can use nonprotected and protected cr-123a/rcr123a/tr123a. Chameleon is built ultra slim so it's made to hold the battery a little tighter, than most mods, this ensure that the batteries don't just fall out on you.

With the sleeve You can have it take 2 of the same batteries mentioned above, also the AW14670 protected or nonprotected 17670.

I'm searching for my next pv, and this sounds very intriguing.
Could someone please post a pic of the Chameleon ?

Ofcourse!
d087c8f9.jpg

008247c2.jpg

With Cartomizer, This is Valerie's hand and believe me she has tiny Burgerking hands! :lol:
297fd2a3.jpg

Here's an 801 atomizer comparison
2b65a3d2.jpg

This is a preview of the upcoming Usb passthrough
a134b6da.jpg

And here is what is also coming for the G500 and G120 bigger atomizer that retain liquids Very well.

You guys are so awesome! Thank you!

aspen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2009
Ca.
Boy those new items look absolutely vapelicious. Put me down for one when they arrive sir.
Oh also the kameleon is great to go camping and have a nice vape on the vista after a long hike. Took a few batteries and was perfect the whole weekend. Great survival tool also, took some fine steel wool with me just in case I needed a fire in an emergency. I didn't have a emergency but my curiousity made me try it, not neccasarily easy but it works.:)

911sc4me

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2010
Houston, TX
Iken, can you explain how I can get 5v using the Chameleon? Is it just utilizing a high voltage atomizer with 6v of batteries?

I'm really right on the edge of pulling the trigger on one of these and I just need some hand holding to get me through.:D It really does seem to be the best option out there for multi-voltage (and atomizer) vaping ...... and it's cool looking to boot!

Also, what is your stock like right now? I'd hate to pull the trigger and have to wait for another shipment to come in .......... though I would ........... but I don't want to!

-jason

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Iken, can you explain how I can get 5v using the Chameleon? Is it just utilizing a high voltage atomizer with 6v of batteries?

I'm really right on the edge of pulling the trigger on one of these and I just need some hand holding to get me through.:D It really does seem to be the best option out there for multi-voltage (and atomizer) vaping ...... and it's cool looking to boot!

Also, what is your stock like right now? I'd hate to pull the trigger and have to wait for another shipment to come in .......... though I would ........... but I don't want to!

-jason

Absolutely Jason! Not with the HV atomizer but that is another option. ;)
I was referring to the USB passthrough.That alone has a standard output of 5 volts, directly linked to the Chameleon. The stock is 'not too low at the moment, but nearing. Regardless though, the next shipment will have more and the Usb, as well with the other sweet components.
I don't like to consider myself as a salesman and am not too fond of spam, but really Chameleon has been really my cuppa because of alternating between so many types of atomizers and voltages with one devices on the fly is just perfect. I'm a bit of a fiend for change.
Isaac

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com

-jason

911- having one unit that gives you the satisfaction of vaping at 3.7v,6v and 5v is a wonderful satisfaction, included are the 3 adapters (that fit as if they were built in) so that I may satisfy my cravings for flavor and TH. Now with the sleeve I have a step up in strength of voltage. The usb should hit that mellow sweet spot of juice taste/flavor. What more can one ask for. A one year warranty on the encapsulated button and a cleaning of contacts. No wires and bats that last all day and into the next ( I swap mine up every morning).
Buying four mods to meet all our needs does not sound like a road I want to go down. Having one mod that meets all my needs and I am all over it! I can learn everything about the insides of ONE mod and be happy. Kinda like having ONE female. 4 females and it makes life miserable, same with mods.
1. Is a wire loose?
2. Did juice flow into the nether regions?
3. Has a spring sprung?
4. Has the warranty expired already?
5. If I use it, will it diminish the look of the finish?
6. Will this mod crap out on me?
For all of the above-No
1. No wires!
2. Each part is its own compartment.
3. No springs!
4. 1 year button warranty.
5. Scratch resistant.
6. Durable beyond belief.
Why not have One mod that offers you all the pleasures you seek and when really, if it has a problem, it can be handled easily.
I have read many subforums where others are experiencing switch problems within weeks of getting mods that it made me iffy about purchasing one. I am so happy with the Chameleon, I bought a second one for when/if I send in my Chameleon for cleaning or button problems. I purchased mine (1) in December and have had not 1 problem and really do not think I will need the back up. Such a sturdy and reliable little pv, the Chameleon. Research and due diligence will pay off.
The atomizer has its compartment, then the switch/button in its own terrritory and last the batteries in their own little world, all sealed and safe.
Can you tell that I think the world of my Chameleon? It meets all the needs of this little lady. That is hard to do and the Chameleon gets an A+.

911sc4me

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2010
Houston, TX
HzG8rGrl (Tina) - Wow ....... I'm sold! Seriously, though, what a well written and thought out response. If only my ex-wife had been as good at communicating. LOL

To be honest - I already have the Chameleon, extension sleeve and 3.0v batteries added to my cart - just waiting on a couple answers from a PM to Isaac.

I agree with everything you said. I've read (I'm sure) many of the same reviews (and complaints) of other devices available. I know that many of them are wonderful devices, but I think it also comes down to "what is the right device for you" and I think this one is the right one for me.

My decision is made thanks to responses like yours as well as the few (but great) reviews of the device itself ..... oh yeah - and the nice responses from IKEN (Isaac) who takes a very non-salesman like approach to selling his wares.

Plus - I'm a pretty new user, so I guess I didn't deviate from the original thread topic too much ....... did I?

Happy Vaping everyone.

-jason

I mean no offense, but this is all aluminum, right? A soft material that, unless carefully handled, will produce fine particles when you screw a hard brass atomizer into it? Fine particles that have no organic value but are linked to early-onset Alzheimer's disease that we can inhale?

Maybe they'll take a responsible attitude someday and start making them from a hard stainless steel. Until then...

What was I saying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread