The Chameleon Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
Iken I want to start out by saying thank you so much for the trade. Iken and I met up and did a trade today. (By the way those gyros were so good :thumbs::thumbs: ). I traded my GG slim for the Chameleon. I must say this chameleon works very well.

The cr123 battery is a perfect snug and the chameleon is way smaller than what I thought it would be. As far as looks the light grayish metal under tone just gives it a sweet look. And the size makes it easily concealed in the hand when out and about.

The guy who made the Chameleon is from Holland and is the maker of the lady pipe, I believe thats correct. And this mod is built right. And to compare it to the GGT I would say the Chameleon in looks alone is just stunning in comparison...The pictures just doesn't give it justice.

The different adapters that come with the Chameleon do not screw into the body of the device instead the designer came up with a whole new approach that snugs the adapter to make a sweet connection to allow easy switch out on different adapters and they are not compatible with any other mod. which is a good thing because the adapters are built for the chameleon perfectly for a reason.

The adapters are drip friendly and the connection between the attie and the adapter gives no wiggle room so connection is always there. I haven't tried cartomizers yet because im fresh out, but I did watch Iken use his and he was getting tons of vapor (but his carto was running dry so I had to hook em up with some RY4) so I know they work but he did tell me that you must use Kr 808 cartimizers for proper connection.

The amount of vapor that I am getting from this little device is simply insane. I have a GGT and Im getting equal amounts of vapor but the adapters on the chameleon simply allows more choices with this device.

So all in all this is a great device for new vapors and veteran vapors. I think I got more out of this trade than Iken did with his GG slim so the next time we meet up billiards pool time is on me. Iken again I can't thank you enough. You have a great device here and I hope all those that purchase the chameleon will enjoy it as much as I do. :):)

Thank you again:),
Grimdog

Last edited:

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
Iken I want to start out by saying thank you so much for the trade. Iken and I met up and did a trade today. (By the way those gyros were so good :thumbs::thumbs: ). I traded my GG slim for the Chameleon. I must say this chameleon works very well.

The cr123 battery is a perfect snug and the chameleon is way smaller than what I thought it would be. As far as looks the light grayish metal under tone just gives it a sweet look. And the size makes it easily concealed in the hand when out and about.

The guy who made the Chameleon is from Holland and is the maker of the lady pipe, I believe thats correct. And this mod is built right. And to compare it to the GGT I would say the Chameleon in looks alone is just stunning in comparison...The pictures just doesn't give it justice.

The different adapters that come with the Chameleon do not screw into the body of the device instead the designer came up with a whole new approach that snugs the adapter to make a sweet connection to allow easy switch out on different adapters and they are not compatible with any other mod. which is a good thing because the adapters are built for the chameleon perfectly for a reason.

The adapters are drip friendly and the connection between the attie and the adapter gives no wiggle room so connection is always there. I haven't tried cartomizers yet because im fresh out, but I did watch Iken use his and he was getting tons of vapor (but his carto was running dry so I had to hook em up with some RY4) so I know they work but he did tell me that you must use Kr 808 cartimizers for proper connection.

The amount of vapor that I am getting from this little device is simply insane. I have a GGT and Im getting equal amounts of vapor but the adapters on the chameleon simply allows more choices with this device.

So all in all this is a great device for new vapors and veteran vapors. I think I got more out of this trade than Iken did with his GG slim so the next time we meet up billiards pool time is on me. Iken again I can't thank you enough. You have a great device here and I hope all those that purchase the chameleon will enjoy it as much as I do. :):)

Thank you again:),
Grimdog

So I take it he did get rid of the extra that he had on hand. The Chameleon is a nice little package and will hold up very well over time....You are the LUCKY one. Congrats!:thumbs:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
So very welcome anything else info or other, let me know. PM's are welcome and I will get with you as soon as I can!!!!! I searched and searched before I found this one. Isaac will answer any and all questions. Shoot him an e-mail anytime.
Tina! Check you out!! You take wayyyyyy better pics than me! :lol:
I think we're going to have to make some changes here!
Is that your place in the background? It looks beautiful!

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
Yes it is!!!!!!!! I am in heaven. You and yours, the little lady, are welcome to visit ANYtime. Leave the kids with friends though, drinking, fun and kayak fishing only, allowed. Large king sized tempurpedic mattress in the guestroom. We want you to want/need to come back! I am a pretty good cook. If you like...Cornish Game Hen...A homemade meatballs and spagehtti....or just breakfast....tacos...hamburgers....Whatever.... Come stay a day or two or three.......
The birds are tremendous...as are the quiet sound of chirps and squacks and screams from the wildlife that absorbs my dreams from day to day. Spring is especially nice with the hummingbirds. I really love those teeny tiny guys. Gotta get up early and sit at the end of the dock to get good pics, I'll go find one for you.......

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Yes it is!!!!!!!! I am in heaven. You and yours, the little lady, are welcome to visit ANYtime. Leave the kids with friends though, drinking, fun and kayak fishing only, allowed. Large king sized tempurpedic mattress in the guestroom. We want you to want/need to come back! I am a pretty good cook. If you like...Cornish Game Hen...A homemade meatballs and spagehtti....or just breakfast....tacos...hamburgers....Whatever.... Come stay a day or two or three.......
The birds are tremendous...as are the quiet sound of chirps and squacks and screams from the wildlife that absorbs my dreams from day to day. Spring is especially nice with the hummingbirds. I really love those teeny tiny guys. Gotta get up early and sit at the end of the dock to get good pics, I'll go find one for you.......
Oh WOW Tina!! We Would absolutely Love to stop by!! It truly does sound like quite the sanctuary! my Dad used to take me out for pheasant and when i would see a hen fly that was a Huge bonus! Low and faaasst! That would be such a blast! Kayak fishing!? You guys can fish on kayaks?! oo and temperpedic!! Val just said 'We're moving in!!! i wouldnt ever doubt your cookin Tina! I'm still in total awe of your paradise! Thank you so much for the offer! i hope someday soon we'll be able to take you up on it!!

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hi
I was looking at the chameleon. But I see you got a ggslim.
I know they love them on the GG board, but why did you want one and what do you think?
How would you compare to chameleon?
thanks
Hi Queen
Honestly , obtaining the slim was just for South Carolina. You see, this is a very small town and facing personal appearance problems with being out and bout the last thing i want to do is grab the local attention with a vaporizing big device. The funny part is that the chameleon is actually proven to be more concealing for me, but i stuck with my deal to Charlie because that was my word given. Using AAA sized 10440 really hurt though. I just can't stand it so I been using Chameleon steady, because of the 16340 battery gives me 5 hours with the ability to change to my trusty 510. I do like the fact that any type of cartomizer can be used opposed to Chameleon only using the newer type that has a center groove down the pin. Now I dont mean to give off the wrong idea or attract unwanted attention, but I'm honest to the bone. If I paid the going price for the Slim, I would be outraged. Realistically it is a small tube with a atomizer connector with a switch that pushes the battery to make contact. I do not see the price being justified.

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
Hobie Peddle Kayaks. They are so much fun. Have to paddle till we get to about 2 feet deep then put in the mirage drive and peddle away. Some areas you still have to paddle. Depends where you go. One person seating. We live on the Guana and it is just peaceful and beautiful. Not isolated though, we have neighbors. Just feels that way.

Last edited:

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
Hi Queen
Honestly , obtaining the slim was just for South Carolina. You see, this is a very small town and facing personal appearance problems with being out and bout the last thing i want to do is grab the local attention with a vaporizing big device. The funny part is that the chameleon is actually proven to be more concealing for me, but i stuck with my deal to Charlie because that was my word given. Using AAA sized 10440 really hurt though. I just can't stand it so I been using Chameleon steady, because of the 16340 battery gives me 5 hours with the ability to change to my trusty 510. I do like the fact that any type of cartomizer can be used opposed to Chameleon only using the newer type that has a center groove down the pin. Now I dont mean to give off the wrong idea or attract unwanted attention, but I'm honest to the bone. If I paid the going price for the Slim, I would be outraged. Realistically it is a small tube with a atomizer connector with a switch that pushes the battery to make contact. I do not see the price being justified.

Like I said I thought I got the better deal on getting the chameleon. And the next time we meet up Pool time and Gyros are on me. I love the chameleon and I got some cartis to test fire. They should be in tomorrow so I will give a review on that as well.

If you want I will trade you back but it will be very hard to let go of this chameleon. By the time I hand it over Ill be vaping tears.... I'm really sorry to hear that your not enjoying the Slim. And your right the GG Slims 120 usd price tag is not worth it. I can see 40 to 50 USD but 120 USD.........jeeesh

Last edited:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hobie Peddle Kayaks. They are so much fun. Have to paddle till we get to about 2 feet deep then put in the mirage drive and peddle away. Some areas you still have to paddle. Depends where you go. One person seating. We live on the Guana and it is just peaceful and beautiful. Not isolated though, we have neighbors. Just feels that way.
God, with so much to do I bet it Does feel like neighbors dont even exist! AWW you even have the pedal kind!? That just raised the excitement level through the roof! one of my biggest worries was having your lower half only in the water..Concept always freaked me right out, then again i can't stand touching the sandy floor with my bare feet.:oops:

Like I said I thought I got the better deal on getting the chameleon. And the next time we meet up Pool time and Gyros are on me. I love the chameleon and I got some cartis to test fire. They should be in tomorrow so I will give a review on that as well.

If you want I will trade you back but it will be very hard to let go of this chameleon. By the time I hand it over Ill be vaping tears.... I'm really sorry to hear that your not enjoying the Slim. And your right the GG Slims 120 usd price tag is not worth it. I can see 40 to 50 USD but 120 USD.........jeeesh
No! not at all! We made a trade/deal and I never will back out of it. i do like having it as a back-up. Chameleon just has me spoiled a bit. I noticed with time that cartomizers and 801 adapters are bit restricting. A customer mentioned this to me in the past and I didn't understand till the Slim and standard KR batts. There's just too much airflow on it as well with other 801 mods I have. With Chamel an 801 4 hole feels like a 2hole, for that nice not too hard, not too lose draw. I'm really not spamming here, but really. The airflow is just perfect with the way the adapters are made for this thing. Enjoy it to the fullest my man :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread