Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
cannibal.gif

:evil:

(what a fitting one for what I just noticed is my 5000th post lol)
I seen that!! HAPPY 5000th!!!!
congrats2.jpg

So I got my charger for the Tenergy 3.0v batts and I gotta say I love this thing at 6v!!!!! WOOO HOOOO
Thats just AWESOME!! You HAVE to try out other atty's at 6v! It's just a piece of heaven. :hubba:

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Your very welcome Thye! That's odd but hey Another record breaker!
I don't know how you do it. I have merely 10 months on you! No fair!!

lol you also have a life and a job ;)

I now have a job again but it's still here at the pc so that doesn't stop me from being on the forum. If you ever notice me not posting as much you'll know I decided I felt like having a life again too :D

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
lol you also have a life and a job ;)

I now have a job again but it's still here at the pc so that doesn't stop me from being on the forum. If you ever notice me not posting as much you'll know I decided I felt like having a life again too :D

Aww Thye, don't say that. here Is a life, it's our lives. All of ours, there's nothing wrong with that, friends family, friends turn into family, we're all always here for each other, good days and bad days alike, we lean on our comrades through thick and thin.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
OK, back OT..... Swords!

There's a relatively new poster that makes nice looking knives
Custom Handmade Forged Knives

Not my cup-of-tea but thought I'd point it out b/c he's an ECF poster and might interest some of you.

As if my wallet doesn't already have enough fear every time I log onto this site. Thanks alot MM!! :p

Some nice work there. Hadn't noticed that poster/person on here yet.

I can picture a couple of those knives in a set with a PV made to match the handle :w00t:

Wench

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Pensacola, Fl.
OK, back OT..... Swords!

Not my cup-of-tea but thought I'd point it out b/c he's an ECF poster and might interest some of you.

I love how the Damascus looks. Very unique. He does some cool work.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
OK, back OT..... Swords!

Ooh those sure a pretty. Nice find Mike! Speaking of, I need to shoot you an email, had a vision last night and I think it could be right up your alley, plus the perk would definitely pay off ;)

I can picture a couple of those knives in a set with a PV made to match the handle :w00t:
Now that's some good thinking Thye! I wonder if he would be willing to construct a few personals. Hmmmm

I love how the Damascus looks. Very unique. He does some cool work.
Haha We have the same taste!
Ironic though, my mom is from Damascus. hehe
Not what you would think from product and media but
d08326f5.jpg

MastiffMike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2009
Dogville Estate
Ooh those sure a pretty. Nice find Mike! Speaking of, I need to shoot you an email, had a vision last night and I think it could be right up your alley, plus the perk would definitely pay off ;)

:pop: :pop: :pop:

I am waiting! :D OH, and I had a VERY interesting idea last night (why do great minds always come up with stuff at bedtime?!?! Well, you do, my mind isn't great - just wacky enough to sometimes come up with weird stuff!) and and so I've got a question for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread