Why do so many people dislike Provari's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomasis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2012
Somewhere on top of the world
I don't think people hate Provaris ... more the Provari trumpeting and putting down of other devices gets a little annoying.

I just picked one up on the classies last week ... and seriously, it is pretty awesome ... however after putting an IBTanked on top of both the Provari and the eVic ... they both provide a similar and very satisfying vape.

I am happy with both devices.

eVicProvari.jpg

Now here's a guy everyone hates!!
Provari owners cause he stole that one in the pic off the classifieds for a song and we fellow Provari owners are jealous.
Provari non-owners because he beat them to the punch..

Just kidding guys, WillZee is a great member here.
We all like what we like when it comes to equipment but I think Provari's get more attention simply because they are very popular devices that have been around for quite some time. As long as your happy with whatever equipment you have, that makes me happy too!!! Vape on

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
I bought a ProVari for one reason only....it keeps me from buying different mods. I spent so much on it, I can't justify buying another one. Plus, since my wife practically threw me out of the house for buying one, I don't dare even LOOK at something else. I do like the way it vapes though.

This is a good theory. In photography we say you can spend $200.00 on a tripod or you can spend $800.00 on a tripod. The $800.00 comes from buying 10 or 12 cheap tripods until you finally give up and by the quality one that you should have bought the first time.

joecil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Russell Springs, Kentucky
I decided against buying one first for the price, the fact that it doesn't have a wattage mode which I use exclusively nor ego treading in addition to the 510. I've got a VAMO V5 now but plan on buying a SID or the MVP 2 for when I'm not at home. Both of these are cheaper than the provari body only. Oh and I've had no problems with treads or fire button issues at all. Now I do know they are better built than my unit however they don't really give me a better vape than mine do which is what this is really about.

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
And he said he's been vaping for 2 years but new to this board. I don't blame him for asking that question. The bickering that goes on over PV's vs other ones is just ridiculous.

Personally, I don't care what anyone owns. I love mine and since I worked hard and saved the $$ to buy it, people can bash me all they want. It doesn't phase me. I still don't know the lingo you all use, how to rebuild anything, all the inside scoop on where to buy things, etc. I'm an amateur but I really like my PV mini for the reasons I stated above. I plan on getting a better battery/extender but I'm happy with my purchase. To each their own.

Ps, for those who are sick of these type of questions...why did you click on the tread in the first place? I just hate people making fun or belittling others for asking a question. Grow up or don't answer. Either way would be better than the crap y'all post.

Hi tina, i like you was confused with this in the befinning, but notice the original poster did not come back. That is a clear sighn of a troll. They make a debative post and run leaving chaos in the back ground, look at you sitting here fighting for him while he is most likely laughing in the shadows.

Provari questions should really be placed in the provari thread. I made this same mistake in the beginning. People do hate provari owners and we do get bashed a lot. I have been accused of inthinkable misconduct for simply owning a provari, reminds me of witch hunting in salem.

The point is provarinati are an awesome group. Amd are very tired of trolls. You are new still with only 100 or so posts so i know you are posting innocently.

I was not hated on until after i bought my provari, in which imhad to turn to the provari forums for support of most anything. They are a friendly bunch of people who will defend you prolly to their own death. Lol

I didnt even understand what a troll was a month or so ago, but now i have seen it time and time again. In the beginning i was accused of being a troll, previous comments were quoted. And once i explained myself ( because i stuck around the thread i started) i was welcomed with answers and support.
See trolls,
They start an argumentive post about the provari in the general discussion thread and run.

I think you are naive right now, but i respect your sticking up for some one.
You just dont realize yet that the op is in fact acting trollish, and where is he?
Oh yeah not here looking for answers.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Id also like to add that you can reccomend any mod except a provari, if some one says im looking to get a provari what topper is best and you say oh i use cartotanks and love them, and oh you will love your provari!

What follows will be hate posts on you mentioning the provari.
You will be accused of harming children and being prejudice and slaughtering pigs in the middle of the night, it is absolutely ridiculous.

I think people who hate the provari dont own one.
Maybe hey cant afford it.
Maybe they hate it cuz they dont know how to use ohms law to find voltage, even tho there is a chart.

People who dont want a provari are a different species than the haters, so dont get confused on that.
Some people like cheaper mods because they lose them or are worried about theft.
Some like more expensive mods with bling.
Some are about mechanicals.

But then there are provari haters, and i think for some its easier to hate on something you cant buy than to like it and wish you could afford it.
I think of bullies in high school. I had a bully find me on facebook just to tell me how she was so jealous of me as a kid, i told her to eff off, and thats kinda what you see here.

All of this is my opinion only,

I love my provari.

Peepaw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2014
Warner Robins, Ga USA
If it hadn't been for these weekly or sometimes daily Provari threads, I wouldn't even know they existed.

My second day reading on this forum I noticed the name Provari. I didn't think much about it.

Then I bumped into one of these type threads. I don't even know what else to compare it to.

Then a day or so later another Provari thread, went off the charts in just hours.

Then another and another and so on.

Well of course this made me a little curious to say the least.

I would venture to say that these threads sell many a Provari in the long run.

Carry on.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Yes, I know I'm new here and actually new to vaping compared to most here. I'm quickly learning the culture though. I'll check out the Provari forum.

It's a cult. :)

They have strange chants and eat bacon taco's. Some of them are not human. :p

I know I have heard at least a few speaking in vapors tongue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread