• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Would this offend you as a woman...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
In the times we live in, a full body scan may be wise. Was talking to a Cleveland ofc. They had a female perp. in the back of car cuffed. She kept moving around funny. Took her to the hospital, to be checked. in the cavity was a snub nosed 38. Male prisoners keep all kinds of things in their orifice. So who knows what the other side my be trying to bring through. Hope those desciptions were tame enough. If we we're talking in person I'd just come out w/it.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
IMO - People caught doing that, other terrorist things, should be taken to the nearest tree or pole and hanged. Then and there. Just call me Judge Roy Bean - Thats whats wrong w/this country. Paddycaking around w/the criminals. If they are caught red handed, execute on discovery.

its not warped...it is confirmed its the newest threat. Its not a fuse, it would be a wire to connect to a battery, like a plastic explosive and atomizer for a detonator. Just plug on the wire and hit the button. sick stuff, but we are dealing with crazy people here and they are not afraid to subject their children to this stuff.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
In the times we live in, a full body scan may be wise. Was talking to a Cleveland ofc. They had a female perp. in the back of car cuffed. She kept moving around funny. Took her to the hospital, to be checked. in the cavity was a snub nosed 38. Male prisoners keep all kinds of things in their orifice. So who knows what the other side my be trying to bring through. Hope those desciptions were tame enough. If we we're talking in person I'd just come out w/it.

They were perfect dspin.... :)

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi

Uh, 'cuse me, but who would want to use it after that!:confused:

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
These were weapons I was referring to. Shooting, stabbing, cutting, and if a gun can be put there whos knows what else?? Guns are being made w/cells phones too.

So you're telling me that when someone says, "Take that gun and shove it up your BLEEP," they really mean it. Blagh! Super Icky! Don't sit on a hard chair as it could kill you! One toot and you could be history!:blink:

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
It doesn't much offend me as a women. It seriously offends me as an American. I bought my ticket, let me fly. If you are concerned about my safety, let me carry a .45 and I'll take care of myself.

~A

I love how your mind works Angelique!

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
The female's gun was not there, it was in the baby avenue

Doesn't matter which avenue or street. That's just plain out right gross! A cell phone gun????? So you shoot someone and then use your gun to call 911. Gee whiz, now that's a time saver. I think I've lived too long......technology surpassed me 5 years ago.....you know, i-phones, i-pads, eye patch, blue tooth, white tooth, blueray, x-ray, stingray, lasers, losers, lions and tigers and bears OH MY! If I can't drive wherever, then I just don't go. I gave up flying years ago. I'll only fly in case of an emergency.

What they really need to do is throw some medical procedures into the fray.......like FREE PAP SMEAR along with search, or FREE COLONOSCOPY with scan! They could write it in with the universal healthcare policy. It just saves time and money! This whole world has gone ICKY SICKY!:(

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
Doesn't matter which avenue or street. That's just plain out right gross! A cell phone gun????? So you shoot someone and then use your gun to call 911. Gee whiz, now that's a time saver. I think I've lived too long......technology surpassed me 5 years ago.....you know, i-phones, i-pads, eye patch, blue tooth, white tooth, blueray, x-ray, stingray, lasers, losers, lions and tigers and bears OH MY! If I can't drive wherever, then I just don't go. I gave up flying years ago. I'll only fly in case of an emergency.

What they really need to do is throw some medical procedures into the fray.......like FREE PAP SMEAR along with search, or FREE COLONOSCOPY with scan! They could write it in with the universal healthcare policy. It just saves time and money! This whole world has gone ICKY SICKY!:(

Those are my thoughts exactly too!!!!!!! :) What in the world is going on? Crazy world we live in, that's for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread