Your Order Has Shipped!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

d0kieSmok

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Lake Katrine NY
Yup, there are slots in them ... You just can't see from that angle :) I have a few original adapters (from May) that don't have any slots in them ... Actually took a picture of them back in the day.
Found the pic :)

haha sweet///

What i was referring to in the pic was how high its sitting (actual atty holes exposed) So since there are 4 holes/slots in the adaptor does a joye510 atty screw down tight enough to only draw air from the 4 slots? Or will it draw freeair from the 2 atty holes?

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
haha sweet///

What i was referring to in the pic was how high its sitting (actual atty holes exposed) So since there are 4 holes/slots in the adaptor does a joye510 atty screw down tight enough to only draw air from the 4 slots? Or will it draw freeair from the 2 atty holes?

Screws almost all the way down now ... perhaps a 1/2 - 1mm of wiggle room.

Well, essentially, you draw through the 2 holes only and air passes through the slots ... So ... I guess yes, slots are utilized :) (hoping that was the question you were trying to get at) :)

Yea that's a fact.. I usually dip it in a contact lens case. Not good on the go though. It is easy to clean out and try a new flavor though. That's what I like about it the most. And it does put out some decent vapor for its size.

Yeah ... vapor was never the issue on 401's ... stupid refills were!!! LOL

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Gave me time to check your site and I even had a Protege in my cart... Thinking about it real hard... Just keep telling myself it's only 3.7 lol....

It does look nice though... Good job on the logo... I like..

that's what i said until i used the 510 on it ... never thought i would use a 3.7er again ... but kick me in the .... and call me suzy ... i am :lol:

d0kieSmok

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Lake Katrine NY
lol ... with the current design ... no, you do not see the holes ...

even with the longer post design, the 2 holes still sit below the air intake slots -- so they aren't visible either.

wha chu talkin bout Willis :lol: I can see the holes in the pic i posted a few post's back.

The only reason I asked the question is because i zoomed the pic.

nevergonnaleavetn

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
I have tried the 401 on the Protege, and it is works MUCH better at lower voltages than higher... I have just never been much of a cartridge/dipper user ... I prefer dripping, something that takes patience on m401 attys

Are you going to offer a stainless steel 401 adapter for the Protege? I would like a 401 in my arsenal.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
wha chu talkin bout Willis :lol: I can see the holes in the pic i posted a few post's back.

The only reason I asked the question is because i zoomed the pic.

really ??? crap, your zoom can see better than my 2 eyes .... LOL

The post (longer post that is) has seemed to set a bit since I first got it. So, it wouldn't surprise me if at one point you could see some of it and now you can't ....

either way dangit, the slots are used !!!!!!!! I know this, because I did try the ones without slots and draw was roughly twice as hard ....

so ... moral of the story ...

slots are useful ... LOLOL

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Are you going to offer a stainless steel 401 adapter for the Protege? I would like a 401 in my arsenal.

nevergonnaleavetn ....

i was honestly really really really hoping no one would ever ask me for one .... with that said ... I may have an extra 1 or 2 from aluminum adapters I have that I wouldn't mind swapping out for Stainless Steel for ya :)

EDIT: Let me know if/when you want to order it and I will make it happen for ya!

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK

I just checked the site and you can get a M401 adaptor for the Pass thru. They seem to be in stock.. These will work on the Protege...

Here is the link

I actually have one and it works good.

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
nevergonnaleavetn ....

i was honestly really really really hoping no one would ever ask me for one .... with that said ... I may have an extra 1 or 2 from aluminum adapters I have that I wouldn't mind swapping out for Stainless Steel for ya :)

EDIT: Let me know if/when you want to order it and I will make it happen for ya!

They look like they are a real btch to make. With those slots cut in them. Awesome design that works real good. I am surprised that more people don't ask for them on the Protege... lol...

nevergonnaleavetn

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
nevergonnaleavetn ....

I want one !!! You're a peach :) What do I need to do?
And sorry for asking the question you really really really didn't want asked. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread