Your Order Has Shipped!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
They look like they are a real btch to make. With those slots cut in them. Awesome design that works real good. I am surprised that more people don't ask for them on the Protege... lol...

o yeah .... 4 part process on 510 outside brass ... Its really only 1 more process over standard .... Most are 3 part .... notches adds in a small bit of manpower ... :) Ther

I want one !!! You're a peach :) What do I need to do?
And sorry for asking the question you really really really didn't want asked. :oops:

Haha ... No problem my fellow Tennessean ... As I always say ... Us tennesseans need to stick together ;)

Go ahead and just order one of the Aluminum 401 adapters for $16.99, and I will make the switch for you. Post or PM me your Order # so I can add a note to it! May take me a couple days to make the switch for you, but I will :)

haha, cool Cash. Im sure its gonna be great. The image i zoomed was file name IMG_15011.jpg You posted it in another thread, maybe its an illusion. I also cant wait for your next project! do u have any details or ambitions for it?

lol .... At this point ... not sure what you're seeing bud!!!! lol

and lets not go in to new projects just yet ... atleast give me a few days to bask in the fact we got the protege's done ... LOL. Then we can move forward :)

Quick ? Have you tried the 801 with the Protege? If not, how do you think it will do with the Protege?

I have Frankie ... Its a nice vape - Not as powerful as a 510 or 901 at 3.7v ... But mucho vapor :)

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
haha, cool Cash. Im sure its gonna be great. The image i zoomed was file name IMG_15011.jpg You posted it in another thread, maybe its an illusion. I also cant wait for your next project! do u have any details or ambitions for it?

I'm with you d0kie. The holes on the 510 atty are at the very top - if you can see threads, you can see the intake holes. Perhaps the modifications Steve mentioned will make them look a little better.

Steve, you mentioned that it seemed to get better fitting the longer you used it. Is the center post movable then? Do you think it could be tapped down a bit, or would you need to grind it?

Last edited:

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
I'm with you d0kie. The holes on the 510 atty are at the very top - if you can see threads, you can see the intake holes. Perhaps the modifications Steve mentioned will make them look a little better.

Steve, you mentioned that it seemed to get better fitting the longer you used it. Is the center post movable then? Do you think it could be tapped down a bit, or would you need to grind it?

It really doesn't look that bad with the longer posts ... It really is, all of 1mm of space inbetween there ...

New posts you don't have to worry about ... the brass mates on both ends. Also, should have been more clear. The center post doesn't move ... Center post on atomizer on a 510 when snugged up moves ever so slightly :)

j4g3rb0mb3d

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
Chicago, IL
vapnaway ... it was posted in another thread ...

here it is again for ya :)

IMG_1570.jpg

Steve, those look AWESOME. It is far beyond what I had anticipated.

nevergonnaleavetn

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Haha ... No problem my fellow Tennessean ... As I always say ... Us tennesseans need to stick together ;)

Go ahead and just order one of the Aluminum 401 adapters for $16.99, and I will make the switch for you. Post or PM me your Order # so I can add a note to it! May take me a couple days to make the switch for you, but I will :)

Order placed (# 20466)... pm sent ... Thanks neighbor ;)
You and Casey do the Volunteer State proud !!!

HaploVoss

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Rogersville, MO - USA
I am SO glad you guys have this setup and have the system for keeping your customers updated.

I felt horrible back in the day when I was making whistles. I had no idea the influx of orders I would receive and became overwhelmed. Then once my supplier stopped making the tubing I used to make them - there was no way to explain to my customers already having to wait what happened. I made good everything I knew to and that was that.

I really wish you guys the best of luck with this biz and it is really great to see everyone anxiously awaiting their stoofs! :D

Take care all,
- Hap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread