Your Order Has Shipped!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

them0nk

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
San Bernardino, CA
Is there a way to know what the actual cutoff of the the order # that will get theirs out of the first manufacturing run for the Protege? My confusion is the time-frame on twitter, and the closeness of the order being placed and stock running out...

I'm order #20749

I know my luck. I just know it's gonna be a month before i get it haha...

and with my luck I'll get sneak attacked by the charge on my account and end up with 10 overdraft fees from bofa. (TWICE this has happened to me)

nevergonnaleavetn

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Is there a way to know what the actual cutoff of the the order # that will get theirs out of the first manufacturing run for the Protege? My confusion is the time-frame on twitter, and the closeness of the order being placed and stock running out...

I'm order #20749

I know my luck. I just know it's gonna be a month before i get it haha...

and with my luck I'll get sneak attacked by the charge on my account and end up with 10 overdraft fees from bofa. (TWICE this has happened to me)

It will get charged to your account the day you order (or shortly thereafter)

them0nk

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
San Bernardino, CA
It will get charged to your account the day you order (or shortly thereafter)

That is a given, but if it doesn't get shipped for 2-3 weeks then that would be the sneak attack i was meaning... as of now the money is there.

As you may guess I don't pride myself at managing my own money well. I try but seem to fail constantly.

Mind you this purchase is after completely getting SCREWED by a different ecig company ($230 dollars WASTED) so money is sorta tight.

nevergonnaleavetn

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
That is a given, but if it doesn't get shipped for 2-3 weeks then that would be the sneak attack i was meaning... as of now the money is there.

As you may guess I don't pride myself at managing my own money well. I try but seem to fail constantly.

Mind you this purchase is after completely getting SCREWED by a different ecig company ($230 dollars WASTED) so money is sorta tight.

Sorry, just a blanket sorry for all of it :oops:

But on the bright side, you're gonna LOVE the Protege !!!! :)

them0nk

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
San Bernardino, CA
I think i will too... I'm seeing some 18650 2400mah batteries that I'm wondering if they'll work with the protege... over at altsmoke... i want a battery that will definitely last me all day or something... i was a heavy smoker (pack a day) and i want to replace the cigarettes with an ecig and i'm trying to badly haha. if they would ... PS should think about carrying them on their website :p they could even raise the price to 10 dollars...

What is the price increase on the protege for? and will i be hit with it? i ordered yesterday at the other price....

i need to actually work, been messing around online all morning haha :-x

nevergonnaleavetn

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
I think i will too... I'm seeing some 18650 2400mah batteries that I'm wondering if they'll work with the protege... over at altsmoke... i want a battery that will definitely last me all day or something... i was a heavy smoker (pack a day) and i want to replace the cigarettes with an ecig and i'm trying to badly haha. if they would ... PS should think about carrying them on their website :p they could even raise the price to 10 dollars...

What is the price increase on the protege for? and will i be hit with it? i ordered yesterday at the other price....

i need to actually work, been messing around online all morning haha :-x

18650 are too big for the Protege

Shouldn't be hit with price increase if you ordered yesterday

This thread will explain the price increase...
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...onest-questions-about-puresmokers-future.html

Trox.Shawn

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Des Allemands, Louisiana
Sooooooo CLOSE! I hope mine arrived to work today, I think if it did though and none of my staff called to let me know a package came in I'll have to fire them... these things are important!

anyway it shipped 10/6 but I don't know if it'll really be here 10/8, so I'm not getting my hopes to high right now. Without a doubt it'll be here tomorrow though! 10/9 Although according to USPS it has only been notified, and there is nothing else stating it moved

terranlanding

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Texas
Sooooooo CLOSE! I hope mine arrived to work today, I think if it did though and none of my staff called to let me know a package came in I'll have to fire them... these things are important!

anyway it shipped 10/6 but I don't know if it'll really be here 10/8, so I'm not getting my hopes to high right now. Without a doubt it'll be here tomorrow though! 10/9 Although according to USPS it has only been notified, and there is nothing else stating it moved

Mine shipped out on Tuesday as well and I too only have "information received" as the status. I drove home between classes today for the 1 hour slot the mailman usually comes in because I want to start charging before I return to school! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread