Your Order Has Shipped!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curtis

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Nashville, TN
Well, I use a mod with a 10400 batt and get 3-5 hours from 380mah.
Protege takes a 10450 batt at 750-900mah - doin' the math is like 6-8 hours.
Again, your mileage may vary.....

nubee, every time I see you're from Gurnee, I think of Randy Quaid in National Lampoons Christmas Vacation... "Well, the the gas money gave out in Gurnee..." Ha!

Stew

Aug 25, 2009
Well, I use a mod with a 10400 batt and get 3-5 hours from 380mah.
Protege takes a 10450 batt at 750-900mah - doin' the math is like 6-8 hours.
Again, your mileage may vary.....

Sure thing on the milage, to each his/her own. LOL. I read somewhere in this thread that something about 3.7 battery and over or under power issues for the 510. Or did i read that wrong?

I love my 510, besides the sheyotty battery. So, really what I'm looking for is a kickass batter that looks cool, for my 510. Is that basically what the protege is?

nevergonnaleavetn

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Hey, what kind of battery life on these things. I had my cart filled and ready, then because it looked so damn cool. How long will the battery last? I'm a 510 vapor!

I put a fresh battery in yesterday at 4:00pm & left the house. Used intermittently while running errands. Got home at 7:30pm. Used it quite heavily last night until 2:30am. (Quite heavily meaning I rarely set it down).
Picked it back up this morning at 10:00am and finally switched the battery out at 3:00pm even though it wasn't entirely dead. It lasts a long time !!!
Now I know what you guys are thinking... didn't pick it up until 10:00am?
I'm not really good with mornings :) I stay up til 3:00 or 4:00 most nights. I have been known to be still sitting at my computer when the sun comes up.
Have I mentioned that I LOVE MY PROTEGE !!!

Casey@PS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2009
Nashvegas
www.OurSongForever.com
Ok guys, here's the update.

Orders 20608-20765 are heading out tomorrow. EXCEPT any orders for 510 adapters. We're waiting on a few more to come in (sent them back to replace the center posts with longer ones). If your order is between those #'s and includes ANY 510 ADAPTERS, it will NOT be shipping until they come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread