The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Your Order Has Shipped!!

Discussion in 'Puresmoker' started by Minna, Oct 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. nubee

nubee Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 24, 2009
    IL, USA
    She can do anything her little heart desires right after she finishes # 20609 :)

2. Stew

Stew Full Member

Aug 25, 2009
    Hey, what kind of battery life on these things. I had my cart filled and ready, then because it looked so damn cool. How long will the battery last? I'm a 510 vapor!

3. nubee

Jun 24, 2009
    IL, USA
    Well, I use a mod with a 10440 batt and get 3-5 hours from 380mah.
    Protege takes a 10450 batt at 750-900mah - doin' the math is like 6-8 hours.
    Again, your mileage may vary.....

4. Curtis

Curtis Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2009
    Nashville, TN
    nubee, every time I see you're from Gurnee, I think of Randy Quaid in National Lampoons Christmas Vacation... "Well, the the gas money gave out in Gurnee..." Ha!

5. Trox.Shawn

Trox.Shawn Super Member ECF Veteran

Good news is no one got fired... bad news is my protege didn't arrive =( one more day... one more day...

6. Stew

Stew Full Member

Aug 25, 2009

Sure thing on the milage, to each his/her own. LOL. I read somewhere in this thread that something about 3.7 battery and over or under power issues for the 510. Or did i read that wrong?

I love my 510, besides the sheyotty battery. So, really what I'm looking for is a kickass batter that looks cool, for my 510. Is that basically what the protege is?

7. Casey@PS

Casey@PS Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 14, 2009
    Nashvegas
    Hey kids :)

Packaged a bunch today, just waiting for Steve to get back with more. No shipping until tomorrow, so keep an eye out for an update. I'm not posting anything here or on twitter regarding order numbers until I've got them all together.

Ooooh, here he comes!

8. nevergonnaleavetn

nevergonnaleavetn Super Member ECF Veteran

May 2, 2009
    I put a fresh battery in yesterday at 4:00pm & left the house. Used intermittently while running errands. Got home at 7:30pm. Used it quite heavily last night until 2:30am. (Quite heavily meaning I rarely set it down).
    Picked it back up this morning at 10:00am and finally switched the battery out at 3:00pm even though it wasn't entirely dead. It lasts a long time !!!
    Now I know what you guys are thinking... didn't pick it up until 10:00am?
    I'm not really good with mornings :) I stay up til 3:00 or 4:00 most nights. I have been known to be still sitting at my computer when the sun comes up.
    Have I mentioned that I LOVE MY PROTEGE !!!

9. MicciMan

MicciMan Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 19, 2009
    North Carolina
    Mine supposedly went out Tuesday but the USPS tracking site says they have yet to receive the package for shipment.:confused::cry:

10. Casey@PS

Apr 14, 2009
    Nashvegas
    That's USPS for ya. Their tracking is a bit... behind to say the least. It's on it's way.

11. Stew

Stew Full Member

Aug 25, 2009
    Ok, i just hit the "place order" button.

Now if I only would have grown out my finger nails a bit, so i'd have enough to chew in anticipation of getting this thing. :lol:

Stew!

12. Curtis

Jan 23, 2009
    Nashville, TN
    Puresmoker Rocks!

Casey is a Customer Service Goddess and Steve is the Master of Vaping!

13. katnbrian

katnbrian Moved On ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2009
    Louisiana
    does anyone know the time it takes the post office to deliver from TN to louisiana?:oops:

14. Casey@PS

Apr 14, 2009
    Nashvegas
    Ok guys, here's the update.

Orders 20608-20765 are heading out tomorrow. EXCEPT any orders for 510 adapters. We're waiting on a few more to come in (sent them back to replace the center posts with longer ones). If your order is between those #'s and includes ANY 510 ADAPTERS, it will NOT be shipping until they come in.

15. terranlanding

terranlanding Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 24, 2009
    Texas
    same here...same here

16. CaSHMeRe

CaSHMeRe Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 12, 2008
    USA
    they are coming guys !!!!!!!! just think about what an awesome weekend you guys are going to have !!!! TOMORROW IS FRIDAY BABY !!!!!!!!!!!

edit: p.s. -- more shipping confirmations just sent

17. Curtis

Jan 23, 2009
    Nashville, TN
    *doing the happy dance*

18. MicciMan

MicciMan Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 19, 2009
    North Carolina
    I wasn't b%$%ing. I had a rough day today and all I could think of was, I'll have my shiny new Protege when I get home! Hopefully Friday will be a better day and I'll have my Protege! Hell I'm in the neighboring state!

/me hates USPS

19. nubee

Jun 24, 2009
    IL, USA
    Hee hee!! One of my favorites.

Nice thing about the Protege is I can vape and dump in the sewer without worry of killing grandpa :evil::shock::lol:

20. nubee

Jun 24, 2009
    IL, USA
    Righteous!!!!!!

So, what's the Protege "out the door" count stand at now???

PS - Thanks Casey!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.