The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Your Order Has Shipped!!

Discussion in 'Puresmoker' started by Minna, Oct 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dokebilee

dokebilee Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 1, 2009
    Queens, NY
    It's been two days and my shipping status is stuck at : "Electronic Shipping Info Received." :(

2. YoMike

YoMike Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 15, 2009
    Maui HI
    US priority mail tracking doesn't do much of anything until it's delivered 90% of the time!

3. lotus14

lotus14 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 3, 2009
    Columbia SC
    Yup. Got a juice order today that said "Electronic Info Received" until about 2 hours after I opened the package. :confused:

4. Trox.Shawn

Trox.Shawn Super Member ECF Veteran

I'll let you know, I'm all the way down in SOUTH louisiana... Mine should be here tomorrow. If its not... the mail man better be strapped! I'll be like...

Biotch don't talk dirty to me unless I got my gorilla suit on!

5. Curtis

Curtis Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2009
    Nashville, TN
    Yeah, 90% of the time those tracking numbers aren't good for anything but pissing you off.

6. vapn

vapn Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 10, 2009
    UK
    Got my shipping notice today... jumping for joy... I made it under the wire... Barely though. And thank god I ordered a bare bones kit too. Seems that the 510s are help up a bit... Now if my batteries just make it here first I am in business.

Thanks to the Pure Smoker team for another job well done. Keep em coming. I don't need em but I sure like em.. lol...

7. Kimmberlee

Kimmberlee Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 14, 2008
    MI
    YAY!!!! :lol: I made it .... 20761 WHEW.... can't wait to get it. I use the Prodigy and love it.... looking forward to the size of the Protege.

PureSmoker ROCKS!!! Thank you Steve and Casey!!!

8. them0nk

them0nk Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2009
    San Bernardino, CA
    woooooooot me too *does the happy dance....* maybe i'll see mine next week

9. adam07specb

adam07specb Full Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 25, 2009
    I hate USPS... mine said "electronic notification received" for 2 days and then said it was already in my town this morning...
    USPS has always had the worst tracking

10. Gibby

Gibby Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 4, 2009
    Fairfax, VA
    Holy crap, i actually got a "processed through sort facility" notice on mine. Should be in my hands today,

Sweeeettt!!!!

Gibby

11. MicciMan

MicciMan Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 19, 2009
    North Carolina
    Here too - it hit my local PO this morning, now I just have to hope the dingleberry who delivers 1) actually put it in his truck and 2) isn't so high that when he delivers he drops mine off 3 blocks away at a different house number and street (which, sadly, is not uncommon).

12. vapn

Jul 10, 2009
    UK
    I got my shipping notice last night at 6:48 pm.... and received it today. That is over night in my book... How did you do that Casey? 20741. You had to have popped in the mail sooner than yesterday.

This thing is the smallest and nicest PV I have now. I absolutely LOVE IT! Now if the damn batteries I ordered out get here. Should be tomorrow. I knew that was going to happen. Now I just get to look at it.

I did stick a regular AA battery in it just to feel the weight and to test the switch out. Mine is pretty hard to activate. Meaning I have to really MASH the heck out of it to get it to read voltage. I wonder if it could just be cause of the lower voltage battery? Or maybe it needs to break it a bit like my Pass Thru did. It was hard to activate at first and it got better over time the more I used it.

Overall I am very pleased with the looks of it but as for now that is about all I can say.... Thanks for getting it out to me so fast but I am not happy that you beat the batteries.....lol.... Does Radio Shack carry a primary cell that I could use for the day?

13. Gibby

Gibby Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 4, 2009
    Fairfax, VA
    If i remember correctly, they do, its a bit expensive, but should get you through til your others get in.

Gibby

14. Casey@PS

Casey@PS Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 14, 2009
    Nashvegas
    Vapn,

Sometimes shipping notices go out 24 hours after the order has gone out- just takes a bit to update in the system. It probably went out Tuesday.

15. vapn

Jul 10, 2009
    UK
    It was quite a surprise for sure. I was thinking "This can't be the Protege already"

16. ShinKun

ShinKun Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2009
    Seattle
    Mine shipped on the 6th and arrived just now!

Batteries charging....

17. Trox.Shawn

ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE!!!!! GREEN LIGHT GO GO GO GREEN LIGHT!!!!

sorry it makes me happy!

18. dokebilee

dokebilee Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 1, 2009
    Queens, NY
    It's finally here! Yay! It looks really cool and well-made, now I just need to wait for my batteries to charge. one question though, I have a 510 on my Protege, when I try to screw the atomizer into the adapter, it doesn't seem to screw all the way into the adapter and there is like a .25mm or less gap between the atomizer and the adapter, is that how it's suppose to be?

Other than that, thanks for the customer service and quality of the product.

- Louis

19. Casey@PS

Casey@PS Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 14, 2009
    Nashvegas
    Louis- Yup. Gaps are good.

20. Trox.Shawn

Yeah I have that gap to, but it isn't bad. I cannot get over the size, like I seen all the comparison pictures and I'm still shocked.

This has been the best impulse buy I ever made... even though I haven't even tried it yet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.