Your Order Has Shipped!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trox.Shawn

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Des Allemands, Louisiana
does anyone know the time it takes the post office to deliver from TN to louisiana?:oops:

I'll let you know, I'm all the way down in SOUTH louisiana... Mine should be here tomorrow. If its not... the mail man better be strapped! I'll be like...

Biotch don't talk dirty to me unless I got my gorilla suit on!

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
Got my shipping notice today... jumping for joy... I made it under the wire... Barely though. And thank god I ordered a bare bones kit too. Seems that the 510s are help up a bit... Now if my batteries just make it here first I am in business.

Thanks to the Pure Smoker team for another job well done. Keep em coming. I don't need em but I sure like em.. lol...

adam07specb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2009
Mine supposedly went out Tuesday but the USPS tracking site says they have yet to receive the package for shipment.:confused::cry:

That's USPS for ya. Their tracking is a bit... behind to say the least. It's on it's way.

I hate USPS... mine said "electronic notification received" for 2 days and then said it was already in my town this morning...
USPS has always had the worst tracking

MicciMan

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2009
North Carolina
Holy crap, i actually got a "processed through sort facility" notice on mine. Should be in my hands today,

Sweeeettt!!!!

Gibby

Here too - it hit my local PO this morning, now I just have to hope the dingleberry who delivers 1) actually put it in his truck and 2) isn't so high that when he delivers he drops mine off 3 blocks away at a different house number and street (which, sadly, is not uncommon).

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
I got my shipping notice last night at 6:48 pm.... and received it today. That is over night in my book... How did you do that Casey? 20741. You had to have popped in the mail sooner than yesterday.

This thing is the smallest and nicest PV I have now. I absolutely LOVE IT! Now if the damn batteries I ordered out get here. Should be tomorrow. I knew that was going to happen. Now I just get to look at it.

I did stick a regular AA battery in it just to feel the weight and to test the switch out. Mine is pretty hard to activate. Meaning I have to really MASH the heck out of it to get it to read voltage. I wonder if it could just be cause of the lower voltage battery? Or maybe it needs to break it a bit like my Pass Thru did. It was hard to activate at first and it got better over time the more I used it.

Overall I am very pleased with the looks of it but as for now that is about all I can say.... Thanks for getting it out to me so fast but I am not happy that you beat the batteries.....lol.... Does Radio Shack carry a primary cell that I could use for the day?

dokebilee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2009
Queens, NY
It's finally here! Yay! It looks really cool and well-made, now I just need to wait for my batteries to charge. one question though, I have a 510 on my Protege, when I try to screw the atomizer into the adapter, it doesn't seem to screw all the way into the adapter and there is like a .25mm or less gap between the atomizer and the adapter, is that how it's suppose to be?

Other than that, thanks for the customer service and quality of the product.

- Louis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread