Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I have been to Many Rush concerts. And they have All been Fantastic Shows. Some of the Best Live Performances I have ever seen. So they would have to be 1/2 of the Playbill.

For the 2nd one? That is Tough. Because there are So Many Outstanding Choices. But I would have to go with Pink Floyd

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so hard.

Honestly, and I'm just going with my teen musical "ideal" concert idea, not actually bands I consider the best (in concert).

I would love to see U2 and Eminem. Srsly, both of them, at the top of their game, plus Elton John would have to do a duet with Eminem live, because it was just so lovely. So, I'mma gonna sneak Elton John in there.

I suppose if I was going for sheer talent, it would need to be Queen and David Bowie. You can't really go wrong there.

But my teen self is insistent that I MUST see U2 plus Eminem. LOL.

Anna

Chuck64

ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2015
NV. USA
I have been to Many Rush concerts. And they have All been Fantastic Shows. Some of the Best Live Performances I have ever seen. So they would have to be 1/2 of the Playbill.

For the 2nd one? That is Tough. Because there are So Many Outstanding Choices. But I would have to go with Pink Floyd
I forgot about Pink Floyd. Yes definitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread