Your Very First E-Cig Ever.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
Tried step-son's 510 auto... don't know what brand it was or what was in the carto other than it tasted like tobacco. That made a "believer" out of me. Before that I thought there was no way something electronic could possibly even approach the "real thing." Well, it kicked my.. ummm... throat and lungs. ;-) So, I found my way here, read up and invested in my first ego c upgrade passthrough. That was almost a year ago now and I've accumulated 510s, PCCs, erolls/PCCs, more egos, usb mini vvs, and a Vamo. I'm still using erolls and egos (now with clearos instead of my original cartos) every day. The rest has been given away or held in a backup drawer.

bigmaaark

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2013
rancho cucamonga, ca
i tried one of those gas station e cigs years ago and that was pretty much worthless so i gave up on it and stuck to the analogs. then one day my nephew decided to give me his old ego c twist and nova tank because he wanted me to stop smoking. i have since snapped that ego and another one from being in my pocket, got rid of the nova for a pt1 which a friend of mine broke the tank because it fell out of his pocket, and now have an ego, an itazte vv3.0 2 kanger pt2s and my newest edition. a bagua 22ti and kayfun lite which blows my past setups away! i have him to thank for being analog free for about 4 months now. and to show my gratitude to him, i got him a bagua also lol. happy vaping everyone!

ElConquistador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2013
Oklahoma
A pair of Smoktech 900 mah eGo batteries, a pair of Oakley CE4 clearomizers, charger, case, and a 10 ml bottle of juice. Bought them at a local B&M store, charged them up that night, and gave it a shot the next day (after first trying to put the liquid into the wrong end of the clearo). I remember being kind of shocked at the first puff of vapor, it popped a little and I thought I'd blown it up or something. In the first couple of weeks, I smoked a grand total of 1 analog (actually a half of one, two times).

Cuando

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Living in a box of CelluCotton
I don't even know what the hell the device was, RN something, but it was the oldschool penstyle with the auto-switch (no button). Was getting mine from Puresmoker and the things were crap. Got an Intellicig shortly after and the bass at the bar I went to the night I got it burnt the thing out in my pocket. Got maybe one vape off it. I still have a huge bag of polyfill for stuffing cartridges.

Thank goodness those days are gone. Vaping is an entirely different world now, and I couldn't be happier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread