Your Very First E-Cig Ever.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruckDrivinMama

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2013
CA, USA
My very first ecig about 3 years ago was the Green Smoke starter cig a like kit. With me being a big dummy and naive about e cigs back then, i thought the burnt taste was a norm to 'emulate' that smoking experience and i thought it gave a 'phenomenal' throat hit. My hubby took a toot and straight up said 'YUCK!' Thank God for the return policy, it was back in their hands within 3 days! Stupid me.

My hubby got the then real deal joyetech eGo t tanks and it was a real wower! I thought to myself, 'So this is what its supposed to be like!' Ive never tasted anything so good and never thought vaping would be so great! I was won over immediately and kept moving up the mods ladder from then on.

MissLiss

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
Colorado
My first taste of vaping was last April I think, with the Blu starter kit from the Walgreens down the street from my work where I was climbing the walls in my office while trying to go cold turkey.
Went back and forth from the Blus and analogs for about a year untill I tried my friends first blister pack clearo tank egoish thing.
Had her get me one the next week, died the very next day but I knew this was the right next step.
Then I got the Halo Triton starter, LOVED...for about 4 months and I knew I was hooked and wanted more.
I am currently waiting on my "Its Shipped" very first Provari Mini....EEEK!
Can't wait!

DD78

Sep 29, 2013
Chicago
My very first experience with vaping was with some scam company. They basically charged you for a small cig replica with replaceable "filters". The only problem was that I went through the "filters" way too quickly and the battery kept getting drained too quickly. After about a month I simply got sick and tired of having my credit card automatically charged for a junk device. I called, and had them quit charging my card, which by the way was no simple task lol!

I went back to analogs for a while until I found volcanoecigs. I ordered their magma kit which had refillable clearomizers, so I could do the filling myself depending on how much I vaped.

So I guess in reality, my first REAL experience was with volcano because they helped me kick the analogs to the curb for good.

wharr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Canton, Ga, USA
photo(4).jpg

The one on the left is my current one I am using it is my Steam STM-1, My back up is my Vamo 2 and my back up to my back up is my k100

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
My first e-cig was a cig-a-like called Safe Cig. It did the trick...I quit smoking from my first puff. I was a 43 year 2PAD smoker. Never thought I'd be able to quit, ever. Family and friends also didn't think I'd ever pull of quitting. But I did.

Within a few months I'd moved up to the eGo sized PVs..and then on to APV mods. Still evolving. Still not smoking ....2 years after that first Safe Cig e-cig.

RandomFellow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
Plymouth, MI, USA
My first was a Blu disposable. Thinking that perhaps the kit would be better, I next bought that. What a god awful experience. I was back on analogs in no time.
Then, one day I just happened to meet someone at a coffee shop in a strip mall in Ann Arbor. Afterwards, I was walking back to my car and passed this head shop called Wild Side with a big sign that said they sold ecigarettes and had an ejuice bar. I walked in and asked the counter girl to help me out. She apologized for my bad experience, and cursed Blu for giving vaping such a bad experience for so many people. She hooked me up with an Ego-C Twist, a Kanger Mini Protank, and some 24mg tobacco ejuice. That 24mg was harsh (I was an ultra light smoker at the time), but the high level of nicotine really helped me get over the hump those first few days. I still use the Twist and the Protank and have a very found place in my heart for both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread