Rebuildable Tank Atomizers - An Anthology, Pictorial, Builds and Reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogrelin

May 5, 2015
Finally, another person who knows whats up, that notes Mtek :D

Hoping mine will arrive Wednesday, but so far I've only heard good things...congrats and your new Le Mag ;)

THE WGU CLUB

Trust me, brother. You're gonna love this little thing. Pair it with a Vaponaute eliquid (awesome unusual flavors. Not your run of the mill cream or tobacco or fruit) for an even better experience if you can. I have mine loaded with on the storm at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Trust me, brother. You're gonna love this little thing. Pair it with a Vaponaute eliquid (awesome unusual flavors. Not your run of the mill cream or tobacco or fruit) for an even better experience if you can. I have mine loaded with on the storm at the moment.

Haven't tried any of their liquids yet, but their drip tips are my favorite.

I got lucky and OughtVape.com (cool site, carry some nice stuff for good prices) had a sale last night only for people who had or created an account. I got the Le Magister and a No 12 drip tip for a few cents under $129 shipped to my door, lol. I was gonna grab one anyways, but totally lucked out on that.

Sounds like I need to try out their liquid though. What flavors have you vaped/do you like?

THE WGU CLUB

Ogrelin

May 5, 2015
Haven't tried any of their liquids yet, but their drip tips are my favorite.

I got lucky and OughtVape.com (cool site, carry some nice stuff for good prices) had a sale last night only for people who had or created an account. I got the Le Magister and a No 12 drip tip for a few cents under $129 shipped to my door, lol. I was gonna grab one anyways, but totally lucked out on that.

Sounds like I need to try out their liquid though. What flavors have you vaped/do you like?

THE WGU CLUB
12 is the best! Great deal, you scoundrel you! I'm jealous.

I've tried on the storm, under the sea and over the rainbow. All amazing. They started a new line called 24 (for all day vape) that I want to try but I don't think they're available in the U.S. Yet. Might have to order direct from them.

Reactions: dems86

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
12 is the best! Great deal, you scoundrel you! I'm jealous.

I've tried on the storm, under the sea and over the rainbow. All amazing. They started a new line called 24 (for all day vape) that I want to try but I don't think they're available in the U.S. Yet. Might have to order direct from them.

Speaking of the 24 line AND OughtVape, here you go buddy, try them all ;)

Vaponaute 24 Sample Pack

THE WGU CLUB

Reactions: Ogrelin

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
I love you.

Thanks Dems, just ordered the Vaponaute DripTip #12. Was gonna grab that sweet sharpie but funds wouldn't permit....
I try my best guys ;)

Keep an eye on there btw, he's always got good prices, he's an awesome dude, and you can actually buy a sharpie (when funds permit, of course), that is just too awesome, lol

THE WGU CLUB

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
I put one in for the 24 and those plugs for my nectar as well. Wish those jumbo jets were in stock. I've been looking for one of those in SS.

There were a few SS Jumbos couple days ago packaged with Magisters, they didn't last too long though (only brass Jumbo package left)

THE WGU CLUB

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
They put a new batch on SmokerStore?

I know InTaste sold out. I think the word has gotten out over in Europe that its the shiznit

THE WGU CLUB
got a mail from smokerstore at 7:30 am this morning, pretty much by the time i had chgance to look when i got to work it was already unavailable! intaste certainly sold oiut!

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
It's still available here:
Taifun GS 2 atomizer, the new version of the Taifun GS with a new design and a double airflow system.

Not seeing anything that makes me want to pull the trigger, but maybe I missed something in the review video since I don't speak German.
It's friggin sweet brozki ;)

BTW, I've ordered through Le Petit Vapoteur before, they are legit, and they also drop out VAT tax for US residents. Shouldn't worry about ordering through them, in fact you might even get it faster than those of us who ordered through SmokerStore, lol...you'll at least get tracking *facepalm*

THE WGU CLUB

Yozhik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2015
Chicago, IL
It's friggin sweet brozki ;)

BTW, I've ordered through Le Petit Vapoteur before, they are legit, and they also drop out VAT tax for US residents. Shouldn't worry about ordering through them, in fact you might even get it faster than those of us who ordered through SmokerStore, lol...you'll at least get tracking *facepalm*

THE WGU CLUB

Quantify "friggin sweet" please. :)

I watched the German review. Nice looking tank, good build quality, complicated wicking. As I said, may have missed something, so I'm open to more info (preferably not in German). ;)

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Quantify "friggin sweet" please. :)

I watched the German review. Nice looking tank, good build quality, complicated wicking. As I said, may have missed something, so I'm open to more info (preferably not in German). ;)
Wicking actually is pretty simple, it's just got multiple way you can do the feeder wicks, so it's entirely up to you. FeV has a similar feeder wick style, anyone who owns one will tell you it's really easy to get it setup and maintain it.

The side AND bottom AFC is also a really neat feature, the addition of juice wells on the deck for the cotton to sit (FeV doesn't have any wells), and based on first impressions in the Taifun GT Facebook group, it puts out some awesome flavor ;)

Also appears to handle TC just fine too.

It's ability to be used as a dripper is a nice addition too.

Once those of us in the States start to get ours, or an English reviewer, you'll have a lot more to go on, or use Chrome which translates for you and go into the FB group mentioned [emoji14]

THE WGU CLUB

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread