Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Those on the forum are mostly hobbyists that take things much farther. But, I think their are many more MTL people that are just trying to get away from cigs and don't get as involved otherwise.

Its a great place for info.

And that's really the point. I never blew big clouds as a smoker, and can't see any reason to do so as a vaper. Three years an ex-smoker on sunday, tootling all the way!

(Although I'm "hobbyist" enough to build my coils and make my juice. Vapocalypse ready, enough nic in storage, and a few mechs just in case...)

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    I think I can now add crab to the growing list of flavors that are simply too interesting to even try. Although I am intrigued by the thought of adding bacon flavor to the waffle flavor I'm vaping now.

SMOK dct on a Provari right now. "B itchin' Waffles" by Vapor's Knoll (the flavor that made my wife think I stole the last pancake sandwich last week).
    Hmmm, bacon and waffles, I'd try that.

nebulis

ECF Veteran
    Sep 1, 2014
    Vienna, Europe
    We seem to make a good bit of noise... but a lot less clouds. :D

Andria

Very true indeed. And the fact that it is possible to chat away as tootle puffer (and about tootle puffing) has drawn me to ECF*. I could not find this mixture (live and let live) in my native tongue forum.
    *after I understood what the words "tootle puffing" mean. Or at least thought so :D

Last edited:

Krisma

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 4, 2014
    Australia
    Very true indeed. And the fact that it is possible to chat away as tootle puffer (and about tootle puffing) has drawn me to ECF*. I could not find this mixture (live and let live) in my native tongue forum.
    *after I understood what tootle puffing is. Or at least thought so :D

I frequent a couple of forums and like you I am a relic at home. Even new Vapers are guided to sub-ohm type equipment and I have nothing to offer. I like it here and feel very comfortable with folks that tootle.

Burnie

The Bug Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    And that's really the point. I never blew big clouds as a smoker, and can't see any reason to do so as a vaper. Three years an ex-smoker on sunday, tootling all the way!

(Although I'm "hobbyist" enough to build my coils and make my juice. Vapocalypse ready, enough nic in storage, and a few mechs just in case...)
    Congrats on 3 Years, (a few days early) :banana::banana::banana:

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 6, 2013
    Florida, SW
    I don’t know why / how people go 30, 50, 80 watts :shock:
    - - - -
    seen this and it made me step back :eek:

VapeWild Mc-juice.png

o_O

Krisma

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 4, 2014
    Australia
    I don’t know why / how people go 30, 50, 80 watts :shock:
    - - - -
    seen this and it made me step back :eek:

View attachment 497065

o_O

It's early morning here so that is actually quite attractive for a breakfast Vape :pervy:

Wonder what menthol would do to it hahahaha

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread