Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Now where did we leave off.........

Oh that's right. Are you a Tootle Puffer? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Are YOU a Tootle Puffer?? | E-Cigarette Forum

Hi honeypies. Welcome to our new ECF home. This is the Tootle Puffers thread, Part Due. Pull up a chair, grab a drink at the bar (on the house!), and wristbands are... Oh, sorry, we ran out of wristbands in the first thread. :facepalm:

Everyone is welcome. Old Skoolers are especially welcomed! :D

Tootles :vapor:

KD~

TVU_zps7vhywjsy.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Desolation Angel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Lexington, KY
So today, in about 3 hours actually, will be one week without cigarettes. Late last night my daughter arrived with her husband and four children, ranging in age from three weeks to six years, to just sleep here for a night on their way further north. This morning I get up to make breakfast for the crew. I'm cooking, the kids are running around like crack monkeys, the dog is getting into the action, and the adults are busy trying to get organized to get the car packed up again. The stress was just about visible, there was so much in the house. I grabbed one of my leftover American Spirits and stepped out onto the porch. I lit it, took a drag, and almost puked into the bushes. I got rid of that nasty thing! I guess I'm done with cigarettes.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I have a VERY special vape today! I found this under the Birthday tree. Yeppers, a very special gift, from an even more special friend.

From the bottom of my heart, every vape exhales THANK YOU. :wub:

:hubba: :hubba: :hubba:

black beauty leop 2.jpg

black beauty hbd 2.jpg

black beauty leop 3.jpg

(Ratbalone B Box, filled with NLV, of course!)

Tootle On, dahlinks. :D

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
Oh...just thought I'd mention: Yesterday marked my 4th anniversary smoke free, using PVs! Woohoo! I meant to say something yesterday, but got sidetracked, or dingy, or both. Not sure. anyway...not bad for an old lady who smoked heavily (and I mean as in chain smoked!) 43 years! And they question if "e-cigs" actually "work". Ha!
:thumbs:

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Thanks I think I have some Cap VC. I'll have to give it a try as I have used it in a mix of flavours. You mix it alone? What %?
By the way, how is your wife doing? Hope all is well!
Still in hosp waiting on swelling and such to drop enough for the first round of reconstructive surgery.... pain is pretty well managed and spirits pretty good.

hejira

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2013
Las Vegas
Hi everyone!! I'm 29 days off of analogs! Thrilled to be here with you ALL!

I think I must be a Tootle Poofer! My happy vape place is 1.5 ohms, 14-20watts (actually, have yet to use 20 watts, but I think that'd be my high end right now).

I'm vaping very happily on my Endura T-18s with prism tanks, my (really old) Vamo V2 with Nautilus tank.

I have tried the sub ohm thing but it makes me feel asthmatic and wheezy and I don't like wide open really airy draws. I have an eVic mini vtc and tried the titanium coil & Ti TC mode but wasn't impressed (maybe I set it too low - there was not much vapor).

To be honest, I really don't like the form factor of box mods. I much prefer a tube style - I just got a Provari P3 + 2 Nautilus tanks off of eBay for $75! I'm excited to try it!

I like my Endura T18 batteries with my Nautilus mini, too - looks so pretty!

Is anyone here like me? Am I in the right place? Not sure what a tootle poofer is, really, but I imagined it to be something like: older-school, lower power devices at super-ohm resistance (as opposed to sub-ohm). Is that right?

What's a squonker?

Do you think I should give up my Nauti tanks in case Vapocoloypse happens, learn to rebuild them, or get into Kayfun single coil building?

Anyone tried the Apollo Vtube V4 (goes to 50W - which seems more than I'll ever need at this point). What about the latest lavatubes or Vamos? I guess I'm trying to decide what to buy other than Provaris in my favorite form factor.

Well - I was a bit all over the place in this post - but mainly wanted to say HELLO to everyone and stand up and be counted amongst the Tootle Poofers!

HELLO! Nice to meet you all! :) :wub:

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
A fifteen year old Amish boy and his father were in a mall.

They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny silver walls that could move apart and then slide back together again.

The boy asked, 'What is this Father?'

The father (never having seen an elevator) responded,
'Son, I have never seen anything like this in my life, I don't know what it is.'

While the boy and his father were watching with amazement, a fat old lady in a wheelchair moved up to the moving walls and pressed a button.

The walls opened, and the lady rolled between them into a small room.
The walls closed and the boy and his father watched the small numbers above the walls light up sequentially.

They continued to watch until it reached the last number. and then the numbers began to light in the reverse order.

Finally the walls opened up again and a gorgeous 24-year-old blond stepped out.

The father, not taking his eyes off the young woman, said quietly to his son.....
'Go get your Mother'

jaytex1969

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2015
Austin, TX
Yes I see how you skirted around the very sophisticated lady part. <nods>

or is that woman.. sheesh I don't even know what to call females much less understand them. :blush:

We go out of our way to remain a mystery :p

A wise man once told me, "There's only two things you need to know about women, and no one knows either of them..."

No way a woman can ever figure out what we men are thinking, no way, no how... not ever.

6icZ3.png

Don't make me come over there, @AndriaD . You know I can find you. All I have to do is stand in the middle of Atlanta and knock out the internet and follow the loudest string of curses.....

Jay :headbang:

Electrodave

LPV
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2015
Denver, CO
www.electrostring.com
Hey, I forgot to tell y'all...

Last night my wife and I went to dinner with a couple that we hadn't seen in a year or so. She smokes, but he took up vaping a few months back. We all went outside to have a vape/smoke. He pulled out a Coolfire IV with a Harley Davidson wrap on it, sporting the almost obligatory black Kanger STM.

I pulled out my Provari/Cerotank combo and he looked at me and said "Tootle puffer?"

I kid you not.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Got banned from target.
Wife wanted some Monkey .... cream fo her privates due to her being bedridden for over a week.
So being the dutiful husband unit that I am, I stopped at Target this morning. I went to the skin care section and could not find it. So I asked a rather large female employee where her Monkey .... was... then it began....

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY
Just got back from the local B&M on my weekly 'screw with the new employees' visit. So new guy saunters up to me as I'm looking at the ego batteries and says " what you want is a 150W box with a something-Sub-ohm tank".

I ask how he knows what I want? He says "cus its da best".

I ask " da best at what?"

* confused look ensues*

He says "because it's powerful"

I says "what do you mean powerful?"

*confused look continues*

At this point he babbled some nonsense about clouds or something

I pull this out of my pocket
image.jpg

And take a nice leisurely puff.

The confused look changes to dumbfounded.

he asks "what is that?.."

I say "it's a VV mod, the next big thing!"

At this point all the other employees burst into laughter.

After that we put some 18 mg juice in a taster tank of the same type he was trying to sell me and let him try his setup for noobs. It did not end well.

:evil:

I has fun :)

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY
If you quit cleaning and showering so much, guests are less invasive...

Jay :headbang:
Had a neighbor in Texas that would show up right about dinner time, especially if I was grilling. About the third she came over I let her eat dinner with us then put the dishes on the ground, let the dogs lick them clean then put them back on the shelf. She asked if I was going to wash them. I said "Why? The dogs cleaned em".

She never came back...

:D

juskiddin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2015
Canada
I woke up this morning thinking about @fourthrok and her husband - wondered how he was doing. And it dawned on me; I don't know them, not in the been-friends-for-years sense.

But that's what this Tootle Puffers group is, for me at least - a group of folks I've never met face-to-face. Kind of like a good book with a cast of characters whose faces I construct in my imagination.

As a newb I mostly joined the Tootle Puffers to learn, which I have and still continue to. The surprise was meeting a diverse, fun, silly, helpful and caring bunch of folks who are strung together by this thing called vaping. I realize it's much more than that. And I'm thankful.

I'm not juskiddin :)

Have a great day everyone. I'm off to get a root canal today. The fun never stops.

Cheers
JK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread