Status
Not open for further replies.

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
@juskiddin , Every time I see your avatar I think of my Pug, Tabitha. here's a funny pic of her when she hurt her foot and had to wear one of those head cones. lol
upload_2016-2-5_17-16-17.png

Last edited:

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
With a better drive as well...

The top route on mine is pretty barren territory, this would be 30Hrs of his drive to Nova Scotia... :eek: View attachment 528448
I'm thinking a plane might be better for him. I drive to New Orleans and back 2 - 3 times a year, but it's not that far. 550 miles which equates to 885 kilometers.

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
Ain't the Internet cool? Espacenet - Bibliographic data

I would rather go to Nova Scotia, but that would be 30 hours and nearly 2000 miles. Only 500 mi of it out of the USA.
Yes the internet is indeed cool. But, so is Wisconsin and Canada. Cold this time of year. Brrrrrrrrr. Road trip in August! I was in Wisconsin visiting friends one time and it was 55 degrees outside and they were wearing shorts! I was in a thermal jacket and freezing my .... off.

hejira

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2013
Las Vegas
I got the brushed chrome and it really is,in my opinion,a good looking machine.It's comfortable in the hand as well.The dial adjustment is smooth without any kind of rattle or loosness.I really wished I'd have got the v2 version of the mod,I've forgotten to lock the mod while changing toppers and fried another strip of cotton.

If and when you buy this mod make sure to get the v2.(I don't know if they'd be labeled as such though)

Yes, I sure will, @sorrynomore - I wonder, could you have a conversation with the place you bought yours from, and arrange for a v2? Maybe they could order one for you?

Nice to hear they look as good, if not better, in the "flesh"!

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
Yes the internet is indeed cool. But, so is Wisconsin and Canada. Cold this time of year. Brrrrrrrrr. Road trip in August! I was in Wisconsin visiting friends one time and it was 55 degrees outside and they were wearing shorts! I was in a thermal jacket and freezing my .... off.
Yeah, my sister, who lives in the Austin area, was appalled when she visited. I wore a light-weight jacket. November, I think, a year ago.

juskiddin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2015
Canada
@juskiddin , Every time I see your avatar I think of my Pug, Tabitha. here's a funny pic of her when she hurt her foot and had to wear one of those head cones. lol
View attachment 528447
Oh m'gosh, she's ADORABLE!! Love her name - reminds me of "Bewitched" :)

I'm glad my avatar reminds you of your little sweetness. I love pugs. My best friend has a very chubby pug by the name of Pansy. My avatar is a birthday card I drew of Pansy, for my bestie. It had been a particularly hot summer and we'd joked that Pansy needed a blow-up swimming pool.

:)

sorrynomore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Canada
Yes, I sure will, @sorrynomore - I wonder, could you have a conversation with the place you bought yours from, and arrange for a v2? Maybe they could order one for you?

Nice to hear they look as good, if not better, in the "flesh"!

I suppose I could call them but seeing as I don't drive anymore it'd take a few weeks before I got out that way again sooooo...I think I'll just keep it.Funny though when I was first was eye balling this mod for purchase I never saw anything about it's issues.Now since I've got it,it's easy enough to find out and about on the interwebs.I should have been more diligent,but I can live with its shortcomings.

On a happy note the new Kayfun 3.1 clone I got works super great...It's better than the kayfun lite clone I got a few months back.

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
And YOUR's! You have a lot of good gear too. :D
I don't have many at all :p
I suppose I could call them but seeing as I don't drive anymore it'd take a few weeks before I got out that way again sooooo...I think I'll just keep it.Funny though when I was first was eye balling this mod for purchase I never saw anything about it's issues.Now since I've got it,it's easy enough to find out and about on the interwebs.I should have been more diligent,but I can live with its shortcomings.

On a happy note the new Kayfun 3.1 clone I got works super great...It's better than the kayfun lite clone I got a few months back.
Don't feel bad or beat yourself up over it, I have bought a few mods that disappoint me. Sounds like you have found a work-a-round though to your problem. And since you bought it local you can bring it to them and exchange if you want. :)
As for the Kayfun :headbang::thumbs:

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
So Road Trip to your place where we can use/mess with ALL of YOUR Vape Gear??? :p:danger::D
The place for road trips would be Roxy`s and CCWaters, every piece of vape gear ever made could be found there along with all the new stuff!!! :D :thumbs:

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I also ordered a segelei 50w for $17.99 at 101vape with the coupon code MEGASALE for 15% off.
Thats a steal for the Sig VR2! I wish I had money to order one right now! Iv been wanting one since they were $90
Has anyone actually tried the Sig V2 yet? I don't know why I want one. Well, the price, of course. But, it's as big as an MVP!

Decisions, decisions!

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
Has anyone actually tried the Sig V2 yet? I don't know why I want one. Well, the price, of course. But, it's as big as an MVP!

Decisions, decisions!

I've never tried one but I figured for that price I'd get one! I was placing an order anyway so why not. I'm probably going to use it as a beater mod or put it away for future use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread