Are you done stocking up?

DebiK

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
Georgia
So sorry @kross8 and @GaryInTexas :cry: I am the same way about my animals. Seriously, even my chickens have their own personalities and things they do. I had one that would meet me in the coop every day when I went to collect eggs. She had to be petted. If I pretended to ignore her, she would peck on my shoulder until I petted her. I bawled when I lost her. I cry for days on end when I lose a dog. Some people might call me pathetic, but I really do not care about their opinion whatsoever. I love my babies...feathered or furry!

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
So sorry @kross8 and @GaryInTexas :cry: I am the same way about my animals. Seriously, even my chickens have their own personalities and things they do. I had one that would meet me in the coop every day when I went to collect eggs. She had to be petted. If I pretended to ignore her, she would peck on my shoulder until I petted her. I bawled when I lost her. I cry for days on end when I lose a dog. Some people might call me pathetic, but I really do not care about their opinion whatsoever. I love my babies...feathered or furry!
i will admit to crying off and on today and yesterday,, and most of this weekend. you're not pathetic,, you are a Hearted person who appreciates the gift of life and love of another being :)

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Lost my 11 y/o cow dog yesterday also. I've had dogs I didn't mind losing but this one was special. Had a nice funeral for him at his favorite pond area. Grandkid helped dig the hole. We'll miss'em fore sure.
So sorry ! It is so hard to loose our best friends our animals. ((((Hugs))) to you too.

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
ps.. i saw a video the other day of a rooster who needed to hug a little boy,,,,

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
@kross8 and @GaryInTexas - so sorry for your losses.... 4-legged critters are my kids. Tilley (kitty) is 14, and Big Dumb Dog (a.k.a. Journey) is about 8. BDD is my partner's, and I'm not a dog-person, but I've become quite fond of the big lug. My heart will break when their time comes.....

Hugs to you both :)

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    this board is more therapy than most know. today we had to put my baby girl Sassy 5lb pom to sleep,,, trying to cheer up,, but it was really hard. 16 years with that pup,, i just couldnt have her live in pain any longer. we used to say she had a full time job 'busy being beautiful'.......but it was more like always loving us. right now her little room mate Sugar is so confused and needing even more love . our pets have always been spoiled rotten,,, lucky critters as they always had 2 pet humans.
    I am so sorry, I know how difficult that was for you.

Haktuspit

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Feb 13, 2013
    Denver, CO
    The "wantsies" and the rush of having packages on an ongoing basis can be fun.

I quit all forms of retail therapy around the turn of the year and struggled with it for a while. Now I'm just cringing every time I put a vape order in but I know I'm never going back... after I get stocked.

this board is more therapy than most know. today we had to put my baby girl Sassy 5lb pom to sleep

Sorry to hear about you and Gary's dogs! Lost my big ol cuddly pittie this past fall, worst heart break ever.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there
    Hubby is making me a stash cabinet! Whoo Hoo! He said we have to get all this stuff stored away :) I guess he is tired of seeing all my containers taking up floor space LOL I told him I can't put anything away until all vape mail comes in so I can put it in the right box. So once it all arrives I can get my cabinet built :) :banana:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    this board is more therapy than most know. today we had to put my baby girl Sassy 5lb pom to sleep,,, trying to cheer up,, but it was really hard. 16 years with that pup,, i just couldnt have her live in pain any longer. we used to say she had a full time job 'busy being beautiful'.......but it was more like always loving us. right now her little room mate Sugar is so confused and needing even more love . our pets have always been spoiled rotten,,, lucky critters as they always had 2 pet humans.

Lost my 11 y/o cow dog yesterday also. I've had dogs I didn't mind losing but this one was special. Had a nice funeral for him at his favorite pond area. Grandkid helped dig the hole. We'll miss'em fore sure.
    :cry:

Lots of hugs & sympathy for you both! :(

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 14, 2013
    SE PA
    Does anyone have quick access to the nicotine calculator? I would like 2 get a ball park idea of how much nic at 6 ml a day for 20 years would be. Please and thank you.
    Insufficient data to compute. Need to know the strength of the juice you vape.

Eskie

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 6, 2016
    NY
    @kross8 and @GaryInTexas so sorry to hear about your losses. I've had dogs most of my adult life and know the pain of losing them. I had a pom too, absolutely adorable. She went blind at 8 years, which was an odd rare disorder seen in the breed and other small dogs. She still had another 5 years of a good life. She was great at home, and would walk around so well knowing where everything was you wouldn't realize she couldn't see. Well, until you moved the chair. We learned to keep everything in the same spot.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2014
    Corn 'n' Cows
    Does anyone have quick access to the nicotine calculator? I would like 2 get a ball park idea of how much nic at 6 ml a day for 20 years would be. Please and thank you.

Sent from my LG V10 using Tapatalk

100 MG nicotine. 6 nic juice 60 mill a day.

Sent from my LG V10 using Tapatalk

You USE 60 ml of 6mg per day?

Users who are viewing this thread