510 Atomizer Feeler

Status
Not open for further replies.

eeMGee

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
DISCLAIMER: CO-OPs buys are buyer beware. If a co-op goes bad, there is nothing PIF nor ECF staff can do to help you. Seizure of shipment is a possibility and will not be considered the fault of the organizer. Unfortunately you will have to chalk it up to a loss. If you feel you have been defrauded, feel free to contact PIF staff.

I'm looking to order some 510 regular atomizers. I have a quote for 100 units from Top-Rol (I've purchased from them before and it was a relatively smooth transaction). All in including shipping to me & PayPal fee would be $3/atty. Shipping from me to you would be under $2 for regular mail, and about $5 for priority post. Available in 9 colors:

510 varial color.jpg

Last edited:

eeMGee

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I'm feeling the love.... The picture is the attys with the batteries... is it just the attys or both? Just unsure, but would be in for about 10!

Just atty's... that would be too sweet if batteries included :)

COLORS?!!!! ME want in!!! I could do 5 for sure possibly 10
LOL :) I actually wanted unpainted because I find atty paint quickly peels off and makes a mess... Plus I use Riva with a cone... but you'll have pretty colors for a little while..

Do you know what the ohm's are on these attys? Thanks!
I will inquire, top-rol is a pretty big manufacturer, so they may have options..

So we have itnerest for about 50, I would want 20 for myself. So we almost there.. How do we get MOD approval? (My 1st co-op coordination..). Also, 100 units is at $300, so we can go as high as 166 units and still be at $500 limit. (I doubt there would be any real impact on price per unit though..).

P-Dub

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
Santa Rita,GU, USA
Just atty's... that would be too sweet if batteries included :)

LOL :) I actually wanted unpainted because I find atty paint quickly peels off and makes a mess... Plus I use Riva with a cone... but you'll have pretty colors for a little while..

I will inquire, top-rol is a pretty big manufacturer, so they may have options..

So we have itnerest for about 50, I would want 20 for myself. So we almost there.. How do we get MOD approval? (My 1st co-op coordination..). Also, 100 units is at $300, so we can go as high as 166 units and still be at $500 limit. (I doubt there would be any real impact on price per unit though..).
Yep, too sweet but still sweet none the less. And colors... I'm with you on the no color thing but... oooohhhh copper..., mmmmmmm blue..... , yahhhh silver....Known Ohms would be good too and could you inquire if we might be able to get a mix? Heck I would be willing to order a few mor if we need to bump this up to meet the 100 minimum. No my mum aint a mini...
Can't help you on getting MOD approved as I am still green here at ECF...

P-Dub

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
Santa Rita,GU, USA
And I suppose that you just need co contact one of the MODS as listed in the co-op rules of engagement:
***CO-OP Rules and Guidelines***
If you are interested in running a co-op, please contact one of the PIF Mods with the details:
ToniAnne
UntamedRose
BiancaMontgomery

RULES
•All CO-OPs must have the disclaimer posted in the beginning of your thread before any description. Disclaimer and example can be found below.
•If you are organizing a co-op and the buy goes bad and you are found to be at fault, you stand a chance of be removed from the PIF group.
•CO-OP maximum is $500, once your CO-OP reaches $500, please stop taking new orders. If your CO-OP is for a high dollar item and you would like to request an exception you may contact PIF staff for the exception.
ToniAnne
UntamedRose
BiancaMontgomery
•Tracking numbers must be provided in the CO-OP thread once the organizer has shipping confirmation.
•Members with less than 30 days membership on ECF or less than 50 post, are not allowed to start a CO-OP.
•CO-OPs will not be a sticky in the forum. You may bump the post twice in 24 hours.
•Please use common sense in proposing a CO-OP. We will not have multiple CO-OPS running for the same place, items, etc.

DISCLAIMER: CO-OPs buys are buyer beware. If a co-op goes bad, there is nothing PIF nor ECF staff can do to help you. Seizure of shipment is a possibility and will not be considered the fault of the organizer. Unfortunately you will have to chalk it up to a loss. If you feel you have been defrauded, feel free to contact PIF staff.

eeMGee

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
RULES
•All CO-OPs must have the disclaimer posted in the beginning of your thread before any description. Disclaimer and example can be found below.
•If you are organizing a co-op and the buy goes bad and you are found to be at fault, you stand a chance of be removed from the PIF group.
•CO-OP maximum is $500, once your CO-OP reaches $500, please stop taking new orders. If your CO-OP is for a high dollar item and you would like to request an exception you may contact PIF staff for the exception.
ToniAnne
UntamedRose
BiancaMontgomery
•Tracking numbers must be provided in the CO-OP thread once the organizer has shipping confirmation.
•Members with less than 30 days membership on ECF or less than 50 post, are not allowed to start a CO-OP.
•CO-OPs will not be a sticky in the forum. You may bump the post twice in 24 hours.
•Please use common sense in proposing a CO-OP. We will not have multiple CO-OPS running for the same place, items, etc.

Opps... I did actually read that months ago.. remembered the $500 limit :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread