510 Atomizer Feeler

Status
Not open for further replies.

eeMGee

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I've never seen cheapo attys come in colors like that.

I don't know if I would call them cheap.. atty's sell typically for $8.00 a piece, this is after a business pays and takes the risk importing... Normally a business tried to double their investment.. making the $3.00atty = $6.00 retail, if there is bigger risk involved 3-4x would be the target.

When I started inquiring, I asked about the atty's that came with the EM-Rivas I purchased, she said theirs were better... Of course, these are all Chinese businesses studying capitalism by example of our bankers and politicians.. so can't really trust much of what they say.. that said though, I haven't been screwed over by anyone.. but every time is a bit of a risk, so it better be a good deal.

eeMGee

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
OK, so I've sent a PM to BiancaMontgomery to get this approved. In the mean time I will go back through the thread and build a list of people and quantity + list of questions. I have to add it up but I'm pretty sure we are over 100 units, but not yet at 166. I will confirm, but at this time we may be approaching the limit so people wanting some after this post, I can't guarantee you will make the list.. I will report back soon, if you do want, do post as I will use this thread to assign priority, if we are over the limit some people might back out, or reduce their orders. Anyhow, will post all this soon.

eeMGee

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
alright.. So we are have about 100 with some open questions. Based on the $500 limit can still add more. Here is what I got:

Nickname _______ Qty _ Interest __ Questions ___________________
eeMGee _________ 20 __ __________ ____________________________
LuckyLulu ______ TBD _ TBD _______ LR Atty's? __________________
Justboringsarah 20 __ Yeah ______ ____________________________
P-Dub __________ 10 __ 10 or more Batteries included? ANS: No.
gramakittycat __ 5-10 Wants In! _ Colors?!!!! _________________
cleolove _______ 10 __ yes _______ ____________________________
grandmato5 _____ TBD _ TBD _______ Ohm's? ______________________
Darkwitless ____ 10 __ yes _______ ____________________________
Tuck ___________ 15 __ yes _______ ____________________________
Sallana ________ TBD _ TBD _______ ____________________________
bikergirl1908 __ 10 __ TBD _______ Is resistance right? ________

So I will e-mail supplier with following questions:

What resistances are available? Price differences?
Can colors / resistances be mixed, if so minimums quantities?

eeMGee

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Regular resistance 3.0-3.2 ohms

LR are available in:

1.7 = 1.5-2.0 ohms
2.2 = 2.0-2.5 ohms
2.6 = 2.4 - 2.9 ohms

price is the same, however unfortunately there is a minimum order of 200pcs per resistance, we would only save a few cents per pc on shipping, so that would bring the total to nearly $600. I don't know how liberal the $500 limit is... And all 200 pcs would have to be LR of same resistance, so definately no room for normal attys.

Now in the 200pc, we can mix colors we need min 50pc per color so would allow 4 colors. Also, there is no warranty on LR attys. The normal have 6 months... but realistically I don't know how many of us are gonna be sending stuff back to china.. It is a safe-guard I guess against a bad lot - DOA, but I would think they would do something even with LR if they were defective.

I forgot to ask about color quantities for normal attys, but she said that there was no minimums on them, so I will confirm, but sounds like we might be able to get reasonable mix of colors for the normals..

First step is to find out if $600 co-op is ok.. and if EVERYBODY wants LR's.

P-Dub

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
Santa Rita,GU, USA
Shucks, and here I am thinking 2.3 is regular res. All my 510's are right around 2.2-2.4 that I have now and the LR are the cisco 1.5-1.7. I will stick with my order but if the RES is at or around 3.0 I'll have to Cut the order to 5. Odd, because ALL the Tankomizers, standard 510's, 303's, and clearomizers that I have come in at right around 2.3ohms. and when I order LR they all come in >< 1.6 and 2.0. Am I missing something?:confused:

eeMGee

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Awesome News! This Co-op has been MOD Approved. Thanks BiancaMontgomery :)

Plus we got approval for $600 budget, which mean we are GO for LR's.

Seems to be what most people want. We will see.

Remember if we go with LR, we need 200pcs each piece $3 + flat shipping from me to you of about $2 for regular mail, or $5 for priority mail.

We also must choose only 1 resistance from nom. 1.7, 2.2 or 2.6 ohms for all 200 and there are no warranty on LR's (I believe chance of burning out an atty or even a batt. goes up the lower the resistance).

We would be able to pick 50 each of 4 different colors.

Of course we still have the option of going with the regular attys, and we would have more flexibility (< 200 pcs and maybe more colors). Plus Top-Rol claims to give 6 month warranty (I wouldn't count on this being feasible though).

OK. So I gotta go to sleep for now. Tomorrow, I will request this thread closed, and I will start one with the "MOD Approved" in title. I will look at the "poll" function to see if we can use it to help decide the resistance and colors, and will try to set that up and run it for a few days whiel people can start contacting me to get on the list.. more details tomorrow :)

Tuck

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Twister Alley
See what I also said above. This was started as a regular resistance atty thread. Why I jumped in with both feet. But some where along the posts it changed into a LR atty thread.
If it is mixed I am still in. If it is LR not so sure.

I'm a bit confused. Did this change to just LR? I need regular resistance,so if it's only LR I will gracefully bow out

eeMGee

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Ok.. relax.. deep breath.. I only offered it as a possibility since a lot of people seemed to want LR..

re:
Seems to be what most people want. We will see.

Remember if we go with LR, we need 200pcs each piece $3 + flat shipping from me to you of about $2 for regular mail, or $5 for priority mail.

We also must choose only 1 resistance from nom. 1.7, 2.2 or 2.6 ohms for all 200 and there are no warranty on LR's (I believe chance of burning out an atty or even a batt. goes up the lower the resistance).

We would be able to pick 50 each of 4 different colors.

Of course we still have the option of going with the regular attys, and we would have more flexibility (< 200 pcs and maybe more colors). Plus Top-Rol claims to give 6 month warranty (I wouldn't count on this being feasible though).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread