Are you done stocking up?

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    has anyone been able to find a wide assortment of (clear or white) silicone orings,, at ft or anywhere? i see some on amazon,, but would rather get advice from a vaping person not someone trying to seal a sink haha. thanks.
    My o-ring suppliers:
    Orings and More | Affordable and Quality Gaskets and Seals
    O-Rings Manufacturer, Oring Exporter, Orings Supplier, Rubber O Ring Seal | Fitco Engineers Pvt Ltd
    McMaster-Carr

metric silicone:
    metric silicone orings

Ft has many sizes, but not an assortment package:
    $2.27 Rubber O-Ring Seals for E-Cigarette (50-Pack) 50-pack - 12*1.5mm (D*T) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Last edited:

kross8

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 20, 2016
    stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
    those are some major orings lol..

i have managed to become some sort of repair person for other people's atty's.. so i dont want to use my orings.......so i might as well stock up on a variety of sizes. i was hoping to find a small box/blister pack of say 10 sizes or so to have a useful collection.

i looked around on ft, found quite a few bags of 50 or 10,,,,,,,,,but i would like to just buy a prepared variety. --i dont want to be all about orings :)

oplholik

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 22, 2011
    San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
    Vape mail today from FT = (2) Doggys, that is all. :)
    I really wish they wouldn't tighten the base on these real tight, a pib to get loose the first time. I lube the o-ring, and threads with vg, and store them with the base screwed in just till it stops turning easily.

Zen Knitter

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 27, 2016
    Gold country, Calif.
    How many times have I said I was done now? Sheesh received the new VAPEFLY Nicolas from ECF contest, by HEAVENS GIFTS, received Jac/Jackie today, received Epetite in Rosewood, expecting twin with Kayfun 3 on Monday. I really have to stop looking or reading about shiny's.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    How many times have I said I was done now? Sheesh received the new VAPEFLY Nicolas from ECF contest, by HEAVENS GIFTS, received Jac/Jackie today, received Epetite in Rosewood, expecting twin with Kayfun 3 on Monday. I really have to stop looking or reading about shiny's.
    Congratulations, ZK!!!

About that whole "done" thing though, you don't happen to have the recipe, do you? [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Completely Average

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 21, 2014
    Suburbs of Dallas
    It's been a LONG time since I responded to this thread. Things have certainly changed since I did.

#1. I am now 100% nicotine free and have been for about 3 months now. This is both good and bad for me. It's good because this is a goal I wanted to achieve. I'm happy without the nic, in fact that last time I tried some nic I didn't like the feeling and dumped the tank with it still 80% full.

It's bad because I still have about 1.5 liters of 100mg nic base that I'll never use. My wife might, but I figure it will last her more than 20 years and I'm not convinced that what we have will last that long despite the fact that it's vacuum sealed in amber glass containers and stored in the freezer. She's a tootle puffer and only goes through about 22ml of nic base every 4 months, so 1.5 liters of nic base is going to last her a LONG time. If after 10 years or so it starts to go off our only choice will be to trash it and buy new.

#2. As far as equipment (mods and tanks) go, I'm not sure I'll ever need another mod. That doesn't necessarily mean I won't buy another one. My vaping habits have changed and I tend to vape at a much higher wattage now than I did a year ago. Because of that I want, but don't necessarily need, another one or possibly two DNA based 3 battery mods. The mods I have now will certainly last me probably another 10 years or more, but I would like another one or possibly two 3 battery mods just because. Considering I've already completely eliminated nicotine from my vape I seriously doubt I'll be vaping that long, but I still want the mods "just in case".

#3. Despite being nicotine free I still like vaping and don't see myself giving it up entirely any time soon. This means I'm still going to be buying VG and flavoring on a regular basis. This isn't stuff you can really stock up on though because it has a limited shelf life. About 2 years worth is the most I can buy in advance, but in all honesty I prefer my VG and flavoring to be fresh rather than months or even a year or more old. "Stocking up" really isn't an option here. I buy VG a gallon at a time and 4oz of flavoring at a time. That will all get used within the year since I don't vape a lot of different flavors anymore. "Stocking up" on more than that runs the risk of it going bad before it gets used.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    Posted a version of this in Tootle Puffer's, then thought it really ought to be here. These things and many more, that you might want to check out...are on Vapor Leaf's Clearance page below:

Cuttwood Eliquids - Unicorn Milk & Bird Brain's (variety of nic mg and bottle sizes)
    15ml bottle of e Juice $13.95. Now: $1.95
    30ml bottle of e Juice $22.95. Now: $3.95
    120ml bottle of e Juice $80.00. Now: $12.95

Elqiuids (decent variety) by Suicide Bunny and Taffy Man

Some coils down to $1 each

Various wire

Provari Extension Caps for $4.95 (Blue, Harlequin Blue, and Zombie)

Provari Wraps - $1.00

Vape Cases - Large & Small $1.00 each (I use 1 for a travel rebuilding kit, some for storage of glass tank replacements, etc.)

Bunch of Efest Batteries in various sizes, flat top, button top

Chuff and other drip tips

Silicone covers and other case parts

Clearance and Discontinued Items at a Steal Of A Price - Vaporleaf Lakewood, CO

Last edited:

benley73

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 2, 2016
    has anyone been able to find a wide assortment of (clear or white) silicone orings,, at ft or anywhere? i see some on amazon,, but would rather get advice from a vaping person not someone trying to seal a sink haha. thanks.
    They has boxes on 3 f vapes choose accessories an search ,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    Box 100 ORings clear 100 PCS Translucent Multi-size Silicone Ring Set for E-cigarette

225 , bigger selection of clear Orings many sizes Multi-size White 225 PCS Silicone Ring Set for E-cigarette

This last one is probably the better selection of Orings ,
    In all sizes big list of sizes on site via links , hope that helps , [emoji106]
    2a8b83ada77e09ab09c9ef8e57a87271.jpg

Last edited:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    Vape mail today from FT = (2) Doggys, that is all. :)
    I really wish they wouldn't tighten the base on these real tight, a pib to get loose the first time. I lube the o-ring, and threads with vg, and store them with the base screwed in just till it stops turning easily.

Prolly my one and only (minor) complaint about the Dog. That A/F ring is a bit of a pain.

Jackie? Oooooooooooooooooooooo!! Do tell! :D

kross8

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 20, 2016
    stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
    They has boxes on 3 f vapes choose accessories an search ,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    Box 100 ORings clear 100 PCS Translucent Multi-size Silicone Ring Set for E-cigarette

225 , bigger selection of clear Orings many sizes Multi-size White 225 PCS Silicone Ring Set for E-cigarette

This last one is probably the better selection of Orings ,
    In all sizes big list of sizes on site via links , hope that helps , [emoji106]
    2a8b83ada77e09ab09c9ef8e57a87271.jpg
    YOU ROCK!,, i clean forgot about 3f.. big box ordered and a few more baggies just in case. THANK YOU :)

Eskie

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 6, 2016
    NY
    Posted a version of this in Tootle Puffer's, then thought it really ought to be here. These things and many more, that you might want to check out...are on Vapor Leaf's Clearance page below:

Cuttwood Eliquids - Unicorn Milk & Bird Brain's (variety of nic mg and bottle sizes)

Wow. I have a clone of Cuttwood Unicorn Milk and Suicide Bunny Sucker Punch I love. That price is almost good enough to stock up and save the mixing time.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 21, 2015
    Toronto, Canada

Some coils down to $1 each

Various wire

Provari Extension Caps for $4.95 (Blue, Harlequin Blue, and Zombie)

Provari Wraps - $1.00

Vape Cases - Large & Small $1.00 each (I use 1 for a travel rebuilding kit, some for storage of glass tank replacements, etc.)

Bunch of Efest Batteries in various sizes, flat top, button top

Chuff and other drip tips

Silicone covers and other case parts

I no longer buy premade eliquids, but Cuttwood Unicorn Milk is amazing. I always buy a bottle when in the US. That, Mothers Milk and Boss Reserve are the only ones I would ever spend the $$$ on.

I would clean them out at these prices if I could get it into Canada.

Great deal on a great flavour IMO.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    I no longer buy premade eliquids, but Cuttwood Unicorn Milk is amazing. I always buy a bottle when in the US. That, Mothers Milk and Boss Reserve are the only ones I would ever spend the $$$ on.

I would clean them out at these prices if I could get it into Canada.

Great deal on a great flavour IMO.

Well...isn't turn-about fair play? Aren't you going to be in NY sometime in July? PM me if I can help you this time. :)

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    I've always wondered this since some countries are strict about eliquids coming into their country...are they still not allowed IF they contain 0mg nicotine? And you just add your own to it once you get it? Then...it's just flavoring, PG, and VG, right? And those aren't prohibited, are they?

Users who are viewing this thread