Are you done stocking up?

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
    Is anyone double thinking their Nic supply? I know I have enough but just get the urge to buy more! LOL

I'm going to keep buying. I will buy to replace some of my earlier purchases of 500ml and replace them with 125ml and 250ml so that when the time comes to use nic, I will not have a 500ml bottle opened.

Keep this thread going until 2018! I plan to buy goods until the supply is shut down or the taxes become a burden.

Haktuspit

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Feb 13, 2013
    Denver, CO
    I don't think you can beat this for heavy duty cheap mods.
    Heatvape Invader Mini - $9.99
    I just got 2 of these shipped for 23.00$. These things are built like a Mack truck.If I were to punch someone in their grill with this in my hand they would be drinking food through a straw for 6 months.:DVery impressive build quality and the price is awesome!

Have you ordered from this vendor before? Kinda too good to be true prices, ordered or arrived? I've actually seen that and thought of getting one and that it could be the only thing cheaper/tougher than the Voidray. Actually watched people drive cars over this too.

Props to myvaporstore for emailing me as soon as they opened today with a prepaid shipping label for my defective rx200 so they can inspect, repair or replace it.

Back when I wasn't worried about maxxing my credit cards all of my orders came from here because I thought they to be my best bet at never getting a clone and them have great customer service.

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Yes, lol, I went a bit overboard. I have a lot of RTA tanks (and more shipping), coils and RBA/QCS heads (and more I want to buy for stock) but I am still finding more I want and throwing them in shopping carts. My OCD is kicking in a bit.

Is that why I keep clicking on all those buttons!!! :unsure:

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    This is the one I use... :)

Ingredients
    1 box (4-serving size) lemon instant pudding and pie filling mix
    1 1/2 cups half-and-half
    1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
    1 container (6 oz) Yoplait® Original lemon burst yogurt
    7 tablespoons coarsely crushed graham crackers
    1/4 cup marshmallow creme
    1/2 cup whipping cream
    Steps
    • 1 In medium bowl, beat pudding mix and half-and-half with whisk 2 minutes. Beat in lemon juice and yogurt.
    • 2 Pour about 1/3 cup mixture into each of 7 (5-oz) paper cups. Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon graham crackers. Cover cups with foil; insert craft stick into center of each pop. (Or fill ice pop molds according to manufacturer’s directions.) Freeze about 6 hours or until frozen.
    • 3 When ready to serve pops, in small bowl, beat marshmallow creme and 1 tablespoon of the whipping cream with electric mixer on low speed until smooth. Add remaining whipping cream, increase speed to high and beat until stiff peaks form. Remove each pop from cup. Spread top of each with about 2 tablespoons marshmallow mixture, forming meringue peaks.

Do I strain it before I vape it! :blush:

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    meh, the first RX200s I powered up worked briefly (no atomizer attached) until I tried changing wattage in TC mode. The display started fading and faded out completely and now it will not power on, or if it is powered on I can't tell. Sent an email to myvaporstore to see how to handle it. Guess I better check the other one I bought.

No issues with the IStick 200 TC so far, working like a champ.

Oh noes... I'll have to check mine when I get home. That is the mod that I chose to get through the vapocalypse with. :(

Reactions: bnrkwest

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    I went to a pool & patio store and bought this:

Taylor R-0009 Sulfuric Acid .12N (About $2.69)
    Mine has an expiration date of 1/2017, so if you don't need it within a year...I'd wait to buy it.

Went to PetsMart, and in the fish care section, bought this kit that has everything else you need in it:

API
    pH TEST KIT
    For Healthy Freshwater Aquariums

Has a 37mL bottle of bromo blue, a little glass test tube type vial, an instruction booklet, and a color chart to compare your test to. The kit was about $7.50 and says on the box it's enough for 250 tests! The bromo blue has an expiration date of 12/2020 on it. Just bought it 4 months ago, so it's good for at least another 4 years.

I used the directions for testing my nic base...from the Sticky at the top of the DIY forum...about how to test nicotine.

Hat tip to you! :thumb:

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Another Nude Nicotine buddy! :wub:

I ordered a few liters and froze right away based on recommendations I had read/sales. I didn't think I needed to test them right out of the bottle and am hoping they won't change for awhile. But I figure before I DIY, I should test them as I open them to see where they stand so I know how to make what I will need. :)

Yep, me too.

NN, good choice! I spent the first two years dealing with harsh nic from other places. NN is clear and clean, not harsh and peppery. Some people like harsh and peppery, though. That's what make us all different.

I read a ton of docs before I bought any nic. The attributes of NN Armor V1 & V2 nic, and the bottling process are what keep me going back for more. Expecting 2L (4 - 500ml of 100mg/ml) today and 2L on Weds/Thurs (16 - 125ml, 100mg/ml). I have around 2 gallons of Armor v2.

I'm going to keep buying and rotating stock in/out until the supply is cut off. I'll sell off early purchases to vapers I know for a 10% to 20% discount so that I have the freshest supply possible when the hammer comes down.

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Correct me if I am wrong but you can still buy existing Vape gear for another 2 years. I was in a panic because it seems people here beleive that on August 8th you can no longer purchase these products. I just read the deeming rules and it states Aug. 8th is the date when PMTAs need to begin being filed but companies have 2 years to comply. Am I missing something?

After the Deeming regs went in to effect everything is now a tobacco product and states have started to tighten supplies through implementation of their own regs. It's a vicious cycle. If your state, county, city has tobacco regs on the books, expect them for vaping.

There is no problem in not buying anything but if you get caught out on something(nic, mods, tanks/rda/rdta), and online sales are banned or heavily regulated, or the taxes go up 50%, 100%, 200% ... you will have passed an opportunity up on buying what you think you need for the long haul.

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Two weeks left to shop before deem date, ok ladies and gents, we can do this, CC in hand, charge up that retail hill and get the job done ! Get it while you can :)
    I too have shopping battle fatigue but one foot in Front of the other, one last sale, one last close out sale for stock up LOL

Yes Commander! We will take that hill!!!

mostlyclassics

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    According to the Vapocolypse Calculator, just on the 100mg nic alone, I am good for 14.27 years. I hope that gets me through and that by the time that is gone, regulations will have turned around. I am hopeful that what they are doing to vaping equates to what they tried with prohibition and it all get repealed.......eventually.

Robino1, I'm not sure the analogy with Prohibition is apt.

Prohibition banned alcohol, which was consumed by a very large minority or small majority of the adult population. Prohibition was also enacted via amendment (the 18th) to the constitution, and it took another amendment (the 2st) to repeal it. That took 13 years.

By contrast, that "m" substance we cannot mention here was consumed by a very tiny minority of the population when it was banned via the "M" Tax Act in 1937. The act was patently unconstitutional, since in order to obtain the stamps, you had to incriminate yourself (violation of the 5th amendment). But it took until 1969 — 32 years — before the Supreme Court declared the "M" Tax Act unconstitutional. (And then congress passed the Controlled Substances Act of 1970, so end of story for the "m" stuff, at least until recent times.)

It's my opinion that our situation more closely parallels the "m" substance than alcohol prohibition. But that's just me. And that's why I stocked up with enough vaping supplies to last me more than my lifetime.

Of course, YMMV . . .

Last edited:

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 25, 2013
    Taxachusetts
    It's my opinion that our situation more closely parallels the "m" substance than alcohol prohibition. But that's just me. And that's why I stocked up with enough to last me more than my lifetime.
    That's a lot of M stuff. Bulky bulky bulky :)

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    :headbang: 1st vape-mail of the day has arrived. (Waiting on 2L of NN.)

What did I get? 2 - Kayfun v5 single-coil RDTA. Man-o-man is the machining top notch. Going to take some getting use to the airflow ring(you've got to be spot on). Grimm Green recommended this RDTA. I have not vaped it yet but the draw is a tight lung hit.

This is my first RDTA and I felt that I needed to move to RDTAs as long as I was giving up tanks(due to the possible inavailability of pre made coils). I'll probably buy 2 more in the coming months.

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Am I done stocking up?

Nope, got another liter of 100mg nic in the freezer and picked up this Beast ;)

bigpig_zpslyinajig.jpg

Was looking for that VCP abt two months ago and the site I was looking at was out of stock.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 7, 2012
    Treasure Coast, Florida
    Robino1, I'm not sure the analogy with Prohibition is apt.

Prohibition banned alcohol, which was consumed by a very large minority or small majority of the adult population. Prohibition was also enacted via amendment (the 18th) to the constitution, and it took another amendment (the 2st) to repeal it. That took 13 years.

By contrast, that "m" substance we cannot mention here was consumed by a very tiny minority of the population when it was banned via the "M" Tax Act in 1937. The act was patently unconstitutional, since in order to obtain the stamps, you had to incriminate yourself (violation of the 5th amendment). But it took until 1969 — 32 years — before the Supreme Court declared the "M" Tax Act unconstitutional. (And then congress passed the Controlled Substances Act of 1970, so end of story for the "m" stuff, at least until recent times.)

It's my opinion that our situation more closely parallels the "m" substance than alcohol prohibition. But that's just me. And that's why I stocked up with enough vaping supplies to last me more than my lifetime.

Of course, YMMV . . .

I'm hopeful that things are a little brighter for vaping. There are people on our side. If the Grandfather date gets pushed ahead, that will help to keep more things on the shelves.

I just hope that I have enough to get me through.

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    If you like sweet tea flavor, I added some Key Lime to it and wow love how refreshing it is, also added a bit of Arnold Palmer, yum :)

If you like Key Lime (cookie or other) try a little Pink Lemonade. Works for me.

Users who are viewing this thread