Are you done stocking up?

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Have you ordered from this vendor before? Kinda too good to be true prices, ordered or arrived?
I've ordered from Efun a few times,and never any issues.They run very good deals like that quite often,i'm actually surprised they still have any left,that deal has been going several weeks now.

grandmato5

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
WNY
What I did too is keep a copy of the invoice with the pieces/parts so I could remember :) Just stuck it in a baggie so I could identify it.

That's way too organized for me :p :lol: :lol:

Four long overdue packages showed up today. I knew it was a good mail day when my mail lady stopped at the end of the driveway and yelled to me as I was walking out to meet her "Guess how many you've got today? " :D Before she left she asked how many more "we" were waiting for? I told her three more. She's on the lookout :thumbs: :lol:

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I got the sale Flavour art flavors today, Nautilus replacement tanks & coils and my last Pico. Placed one last flavor order at DYI one stop, and in theory that is my last purchase :) Cargo in the holds and ready to set sail in waters unknown! :) All hands on deck!
sailing-ship-wallpaper.jpg

Saippenu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2016
U.S. Northeast
That's way too organized for me :p :lol: :lol:

Four long overdue packages showed up today. I knew it was a good mail day when my mail lady stopped at the end of the driveway and yelled to me as I was walking out to meet her "Guess how many you've got today? " :D Before she left she asked how many more "we" were waiting for? I told her three more. She's on the lookout :thumbs: :lol:

I had this happen a little over a week ago. There were already 4 packages on the door step when the UPS guy showed up with two more. He commented that it's been like the Christmas season at my house lately :thumb:

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I had this happen a little over a week ago. There were already 4 packages on the door step when the UPS guy showed up with two more. He commented that it's been like the Christmas season at my house lately :thumb:
Nothing like a little Xmas in July :)

Vandal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2009
NE Ohio
I'm hopeful that things are a little brighter for vaping. There are people on our side. If the Grandfather date gets pushed ahead, that will help to keep more things on the shelves.
M had the R..... Madness movie. Vaping has A Billion Lives. Hopefully that means we have a better chance and quicker results.

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    That only took 2 tries so I am happy. A little too airy, first time I did a dual coil and already knew it would be airy from the vids. I am going to need some strong magnifying glasses for this tiny, detail work lol. The green almost matches the Zombie.

Attachments

• july 022.jpg
      july 022.jpg
      105.2 KB · Views: 47

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there
    That only took 2 tries so I am happy. A little too airy, first time I did a dual coil and already knew it would be airy from the vids. I am going to need some strong magnifying glasses for this tiny, detail work lol. The green almost matches the Zombie.
    :thumbs:

Haktuspit

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Feb 13, 2013
    Denver, CO

Nice job! I've been vaping on my first self dual coiled Griffin all day and I feel pretty awesome about it.

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Yep. Plus it's nice to be able to remove the "vape allowance" from the budget. :)

I agree! I feel guilty for spending so much in the last couple of months but I know that the day I won't be able to click "place this order" is quickly approaching.

I just hope that I've made wise decisions that will allow me to continue vaping until I choose to quit.

ravnhaus

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 2, 2015
    I got three packages today. My first RDA, now to build on it. I watched several vids, man are most of those awful. Dirty fingernails for a close up is so not ok.
    I recommend Rip Tripper videos. Clean fingernails, edited cuts and to the point. A bit over the top, but all in all good information. He appears to know what he is talking about.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 7, 2016
    8 Mile + 2.5
    Nice job! I've been vaping on my first self dual coiled Griffin all day and I feel pretty awesome about it.

I love my griffin running on some pre-coiled wires at .26 ohm and 45 watts. I also have a gemini running at 0.6ohm on the included coils that I was going to put some of those pre-coiled wires in to bring down the ohms but I decided to run to the local vape shop and grab some twisted coils to try in it and my griffin both. These are my first two RTAs and wicking was a learning experience to say the least. Winding my own coils is going to be a bigger learning curve I think.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 25, 2013
    Taxachusetts
    I got three packages today. My first RDA, now to build on it. I watched several vids, man are most of those awful. Dirty fingernails for a close up is so not ok.
    I used to race my Eagle Talon.
    The best transmission/timing guy in Club DSM New England was a dental student.
    Dirty fingernails on a dental student are not ok. Scrub scrub scrub all bettah.
    Nasty in a vape review vid but yuk for a dental student lol

Users who are viewing this thread