Are you done stocking up?

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
Just when you think you are done....lol

That looks like a good deal! Thanks. I've scraped up 9 packs of the CLR coils, over the last 5 months. I decided that the Tron was one I wanted to stock up on, a bit. It's been such a good, easy, tank.

fasttech has authentic Joyetech CLR coils for an excellent price if you don't mind the wait
FastTech - Gadgets and Electronics
otherwise I found sweet-vapes has them the cheapest.

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
Wow, you have one of every color? That must be like 20 or so. I sold the V2 blue, purple, pink, black, white. Gifted a fade to my daughter but never managed to get one for myself. I only have 1 or 2 pinks, 1 or 2 blacks, tiffany, dragon, gold, zombie, white and glovari. I might have more than 7 when I list them that way. :closedeyes:

....with the exception of the bronze and a some of the other first generation 2.5 colors :) I did manage to track down most of the fade/hybrid colors. It's been fun collecting them to be honest, maybe because I can remember back when I could not really afford one, I bought my first from the classifieds in 2012.

Detroit Doug

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Detroit
Fasttech has authentic Joyetech CLR coils for an excellent price if you don't mind the wait
FastTech - Gadgets and Electronics
otherwise I found sweet-vapes has them the cheapest.
That's where I picked up most of mine. Every time I made an order for something else, I'd toss a couple of packs in. I don't mind the shipping time.

Do you happen to know if the little rubber pin insulators are available? I think that is the weakest link, in the CLR rebuilding. After a while, they get a little raggeddy.

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
That's where I picked up most of mine. Every time I made an order for something else, I'd toss a couple of packs in. I don't mind the shipping time.

Do you happen to know if the little rubber pin insulators are available? I think that is the weakest link, in the CLR rebuilding. After a while, they get a little raggeddy.

Are you talking about the 510 pin silicone insulators? If so those are available here:
50-pack Silicone Insulators for Coil Rebuilding by clonecores

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    ....with the exception of the bronze and a some of the other first generation 2.5 colors :) I did manage to track down most of the fade/hybrid colors. It's been fun collecting them to be honest, maybe because I can remember back when I could not really afford one, I bought my first from the classifieds in 2012.
    I would love to have the bronze. I didn't know about it when it was available and it is one of my fav colors (like the ihy in avi).

Detroit Doug

ECF Veteran
    Oct 18, 2015
    Detroit

Haktuspit

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Feb 13, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Their website is having a hickup moment.
    I did find this tho.
    Griffin RTA by Geek Vape $19.99

Same site has the Griffin 25 with top airflow in stock in black for 29.99, and is where I got mine. They also have Gemini's for 20.00. (Don't clear the inventory bnkr I want another!)

What would you suggest a newbie in these trying times.

Kanger toptank kits. $40-50 the coils are amazing, it has replaceable batteries and comes with an RBA deck for when you run out of coils. Might as well go straight to where they're going to end up.

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2012
    Ohio
    I did pick up 2 packs of those, but they looked smaller than the CLR insulators, when I got them. I keep forgetting to do a side by side, when I rebuild my CLRs. Ugh...seniorland.

I was just coming back to say I was not 100% positive of the size as I have not tried them yet with the CLR coils. I ordered the rubber ones for the Nautilus coils (which are a bit too long but can easily be cut to fit) so if you try to silicone ones with the CLR please let me know.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Same site has the Griffin 25 with top airflow in stock in black for 29.99, and is where I got mine. They also have Gemini's for 20.00. (Don't clear the inventory bnkr I want another!)

Kanger toptank kits. $40-50 the coils are amazing, it has replaceable batteries and comes with an RBA deck for when you run out of coils. Might as well go straight to where they're going to end up.
    I did pick up a couple of the Gemini's.
    I found the Griffins a $1 cheaper at
    Geekvape Griffin 25 Top Airflow $28.95
    This is a good vendor. Been buying there for a few years now. There are always good prices and variety.
    :)

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015

house mouse

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 24, 2010
    BFE
    Every time I say ok that is all I need for stocking up, I find that there is just one more thing I need! LOL I am about all set but I am sure I will find something else. All set on mods, rebuilds, Nic, may get a few more flavors and VG/PG to have on hand :)

Ha! I thought I was done. I've got 3 authentic Kayfun minis, 1 pack of replacement parts, and 1 steel tank. I only use 1 at a time so I thought if one wore out/broke I'd just use one of the other ones(keeping the broken one for parts). But then I wondered what if I broke all 3 glass tanks, was down to only the steel one and managed to lose the setup?:eek: So, I chickened out and went shopping. :lol:

Iron Molly

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 27, 2010
    State of Anxiety
    I'm pretty much done. But of course a good clearance deal will get me to order!

Got my clearance Squape(r) clone coiled, wicked, and working on the first try! It's kind of a pain to fill, and is pretty big and heavy. But it vapes well. Glad I got one, but don't think I need them in massive quantities. I'm not a big fan of tanks. They are more of a necessary evil when dripping isn't practical.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 7, 2016
    8 Mile + 2.5
    I know I am going to regret asking for a virtual slap if I order something else... Wanting to order some squape and kayfun clones for my hosue mate for the day she runs out of coils or breaks all her tanks/bases from dropping them.

I should have 3 or 4 packages arriving today as well as the chest freezer.

grandmato5

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 30, 2010
    WNY
    Thanks to being stocked up and not in "need" and with help from vendors I've found the way to keep me from ordering anything else :D

I've rarely paid for shipping since I started vaping. Most of the time I've ordered from vendors that don't charge no matter what one orders OR often I've met the minimum order for not being charged shipping. Occasionally had to pay for it, but amount paid was usually $3 or less with a rare $6.95 charge.

In the past week I've had several vaping toys from stateside vendors that have forced me to look at them :p and each and every time once I look at what the vendor wants for shipping that single or "maybe" 2 or 3 small items it's easy for me to resist buying :D When the shipping wipes out the great price, kind of silly to still buy the item I can live without :)

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2013
    Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
    For what it is worth, I have flavorings that are 7 years old and they seem to be fine. Perhaps a bit weaker but still usable.
    Thanks for that, I have some that are a year past date and they are fine, I expect they will stay usable for well past the use by date. I think on our cupboards and things like vanilla, lemon, orange etc, that we use for baking. Who even checks the dates on those when they bake their holiday goodies?

retired1

Administrator
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    Thanks to being stocked up and not in "need" and with help from vendors I've found the way to keep me from ordering anything else :D

I've rarely paid for shipping since I started vaping. Most of the time I've ordered from vendors that don't charge no matter what one orders OR often I've met the minimum order for not being charged shipping. Occasionally had to pay for it, but amount paid was usually $3 or less with a rare $6.95 charge.

In the past week I've had several vaping toys from stateside vendors that have forced me to look at them :p and each and every time once I look at what the vendor wants for shipping that single or "maybe" 2 or 3 small items it's easy for me to resist buying :D When the shipping wipes out the great price, kind of silly to still buy the item I can live without :)

Try international shipping. You quickly realize that 1 dollar part is really 45 dollars after they take you to the cleaners on shipping costs.

Users who are viewing this thread