Are you done stocking up?

Vandal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2009
NE Ohio
Yea, I believe it. Get a longer drip tip.
Throat hit is relative to nic content. Then also if you're used to Attys any tank will seem diff
until you get used to it.
Whatever works but for me, right now I'm vaping 1.09 ohms at 15.2 watts
and it's just right for my 20 mg/ml juice. (80% VG) A while ago I was using a VisonSpinner at 4.8 volts
running an Areotank Mow at 1.8 ohm and that lacked a little oomph but was acceptable.
Earlier I had an Atlantis with a .50 Ω coil on a Wismec at 35 watts. Could go higher but I don't like hot vape either.

If you're vaping a 1.5 ohm coil at 8 watts that's 3.4 volts which is just a hair from the lowest setting on a VisonSpinner.

Sorry about your headache. You're spending a lot of time reading,
have you had your vision checked lately?

Regards,
Hazy
I'm getting headaches from too much nic with this tank. For some reason, it's delivering more nic to my system than my 510 atty. I've cut from 10mg to 6mg and it's still too strong.

At 10w, so far the Endura is tolerable. Just need to lower the nic level. I'll see how it feels after that. Thanks for all your feedback!

eta: I'm thinking 1.5ohms is just too low a resistance for me since I like a rather cool vape. I guess another clearo and another pack (3 packs actually) of coils to put in my "only if desperate" drawer, lol.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Nude Nicotine and Wizard Labs are who people say is the highest quality, so I actually got mine from NN. But there is another place that is cheaper that many swear is just as good, so I will let someone else tell you the name of that, since I can't remember what it is.

Our Products - Nude Nicotine
HOW about adding my freedom smokes, and RTS?

phonedude

DIY Enthusiast
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2011
Kansas
Ordered a Kfun V5 yesterday. I think that qualifies as stocking up as it's rebuild-able and has a steel tank. I was looking for a good tank that isn't glass as I tend to occasionally drop them.

I never wanted a Kayfun because I understand they have a very restricted draw. When I saw everyone complaining about the open draw on this version I decided to give it a go. A restricted lung hit sounds perfect to me.

Should come in a few days. Sure hope I like it. If so I will get another as backup.

:rickroll:

I concentrated mostly on nic last month so decided I would get a little better hardware this month. (as far as budgeting it's September for me)

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Doesn't much matter. Maybe someday I'll get the right wire to try out TC, but right now I'm not feeling like experimenting. I just checked that they weren't DOA and put them in the stash box.
The only wire i would use in TC is Stainless Steel.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
package 'shipped' today. to be fair I didn't notice until yesterday afternoon that I had selected an item that was out of stock..........I canceled that item to move the package along.
I do the same thing at Fasttech.

A few days ago i saw a package was held up for restocking so i canceled the item then went and ordered the 10 spare coils for another Atomizer i use.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
The filler is why I made the suggestion for the eleaf tank. Even tho the heads on those tanks are small they last a long time and give better flavor than most tanks.

I like the nautilus because it was one of my first tanks after cartos. But I have since leaned more towards the eleaf type tanks because they do have less filler in them. But if you are going to build, altho I haven't learned yet, that may be what does it for you.

As you begin to use the nautilus more - the flavor will get better because the filler becomes more and more saturated. Depending on the juice you are using determines how long they will last. Thinner and lighter colored juice will last longer than dark heavier ones.
I think there are ways to rebuild those coils(in the nautilus) but not for me......way too small.

:)
There is. YouTuber has vids for rebuilding both the BDC and BVC coil heads.

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
My FT order from the 15th still hasn't shipped. Some of the items say ships in 5 business days. Everything else was in stock or ships next business day.
I would ship what they have ready to go and take the store credit for future purchases. (don't forget to 'wishlist' the items hanging up the order before you 'cancel' them.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
I would ship what they have ready to go and take the store credit for future purchases. (don't forget to 'wishlist' the items hanging up the order before you 'cancel' them.
None of the items are critical but some of the ones saying ships in 5 biz days (mostly pico Iwodevape sleeves for my roomie) are the ones I would like to see the most so I guess I will just wait it out.

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
If that keeps you off the stinkies thats a good thing.

Oh yeah definitely. Whatever it takes, right babe?

Imho though. When I went lower it was better. Considerably less battery and juice + even safer all round when using 14 on a tank, compared with 60 on a dripper.

Tootle puffing all day long. :)

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
I am not done stocking up. I've been out of town longer than expected. Perfecting the stockpile will have to wait until September.

Even if the courts or congress come to the rescue I'll never trust governments to let me vape in peace. Fortunately what I need to feel secure costs very little money.

From the start I've tried to keep things simple. 2 mods, 2 atomizers and a 250 ml bottle of nic are all I keep in service day to day. Things I bought and no longer like to use are not counted for the stockpile. If someting is taken from the stockpile for daily use I'll replace it if products are still available so that when and if the supply interruption comes I'll have my daily stuff plus the same size stockpile.

I want a high percent chance of having a 10 year supply of mods, atomizers and nic and some chance of goiing longer if things hold up better than planned. Five SV rda clones, 5 temp control mods and 2.5 liters of 100 mg nic gets it done for me if everything works perfectly. The cost, a paltry $325. But what if I'm wrong about the durability of the mods or I lose or break one? What if the nic spoils? For another $325 I can double the stash with 5 more atomizers, 5 of a different make of mod, and nic from a different supplier. Now if everything works perfectly and frozen nic is immortal may be I have 20 years of vaping independance for $650. That is a ridiculously long time. What were you doing 20 years ago?

I have wick, wire, PG, VG, flavoring, etc. to last for a few years but those aren't counted in the stockpile. If I don't over spend on the stash there's still money to buy some toys in the next 2 years. I want one of those micro mods for rare occasions. May be I'll get an evolve device. Those won't be part of the stockpile, just toys to play with.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Waiting on USPS to bring me my 4 x noisy crickets and 3 x rx2/3's before I can go find a box just the right size (the used empty box stash for small boxes that don't waste freezer space doesn't have what I need) for my 8x 120ml bottles of nic I have to break down my liter into. 15 new batteries (this will make 45 batteries bought since April in rotation lol) to make pairs and sets with for the new rx's should be here tomorrow. The NC's will go right in the stash until I order the FDV upgrade kits.

Don't need it yet but really want to place a big flavoring order and another GBO order for stocking up on DIY juice recipes. I have a number of carts loaded up for wire, more tanks, more mods, pre-made coils for the non-RTA tanks for the stash. I am going to be shopping til I drop for the rest of the year I think.

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
None of the items are critical but some of the ones saying ships in 5 biz days (mostly pico Iwodevape sleeves for my roomie) are the ones I would like to see the most so I guess I will just wait it out.
I 'kept the hope' once on FT,, I waited 2 months,,,,,they finally listed the item as discontinued.--I will never do that again.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Waiting on USPS to bring me my 4 x noisy crickets and 3 x rx2/3's .....
r3LNNpg.png

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
I 'kept the hope' once on FT,, I waited 2 months,,,,,they finally listed the item as discontinued.--I will never do that again.
Just dug into the order details and was going to contact them to ask what items were actually holding up shipment and I see this:

Shipment to track:
Shipment #1 - Will ship on Thursday, August 25, 2016

I guess I will give it another day or two and see if it actually ships before considering cancelling out the items that were not shown as in stock or ships next day.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Of all the items I've seen you buy and what you have mentioned.... I nominate YOU sir king of the stockpile. :)

hehe, I tend to get a bit obsessive compulsive when I get into something new. I only started buying in bulk like this when I realized I might need to stock up now for the next 10 or 20 years.

Those NC's were only $10 each. Whole order of 7 mods only cost me $144 after 10% discount from ecig.com

Users who are viewing this thread