Haktuspit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Feb 13, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Someone please check facebook.
    It crashed and I'd like to know if it's my account or global. Thanks

I checked, it's up, and still a waste of time. BTW that's what Twitter is for, seeing if a site is up or not. :pervy:

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 7, 2016
    8 Mile + 2.5
    Since you all keep talking about white tanks... My Freedom Smokes has 15% off white devices. RX2/3 is $38.21 after WHITEOUT coupon.

Probably a good time to state I don't work for MFS, they just keep sending coupons. I'd buy but I blew my vape budget on nic... And I'm ok with that.

not bad. ecig.com has them for 39.95 -10% for first time customers (or checkout as guest if you bought there before) with code ecig10. Disclaimer: This is where I bought 3 x black and got 3 x cyan and had to ship them back out of pocket, though they said they reimburse $5 shipping once received.

Someone please check facebook.
    It crashed and I'd like to know if it's my account or global. Thanks

radio guy I was listening to during my walk/run said it was global.

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    not bad. ecig.com has them for 39.95 -10% for first time customers (or checkout as guest if you bought there before) with code ecig10. Disclaimer: This is where I bought 3 x black and got 3 x cyan and had to ship them back out of pocket, though they said they reimburse $5 shipping once received.

radio guy I was listening to during my walk/run said it was global.
    I bet a lot of folks were going out of their mind cause they couldn't post every time they got a drink of water, lol

Sorry, back on topic. Got the jade (actually looks like Mexican Agate) mod today. I like it, just not used to one that turns itself off when not used for awhile. Guess that is a good safety feature to have.
    stone.jpg

kross8

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 20, 2016
    stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
    A friend of mine went into her local vape shop the other day for help with a screw for the iTaste V3 I gave her (that had all it's screws when sent to her).... :lol:
    She said the guy behind the counter barely looked in her direction when she walked in holding it; his attention instantly gravitated towards the 10 younger looking bikers that came in BEHIND her. :mad:

When the bikers left the store she was sitting in her car LHAO :p cause they had purchased absolutely NOTHING! She was at least gonna grab a bottle of juice but based on how she was treated she went to a different vape shop where not only was she helped, she wasn't treated like her device was a ancient relic & got a discount on juice. :banana:
    we have a few shops around my home,, 1 is more 'trendy/upper end',,,,,,to young people. so i go in,, wait,, a clerk shows up very uninterested in showing me mods with atty's....complete sets. all he and the other clerks wanted to do is 'take care of the cloud chasers sitting at the bar'..(best way to describe it,, no offense to cloud chasers)...anyway,, as i could see he wasnt interested in customer service and neither was the mgr who answered his questions for me......i left,, went down the road 3 miles and bought a complete set mod/atty. since then i have not been back in their store.. they send out coupons etc,, i just dont bother.......i estimate they lost around $500 in mod biz (who knows how much in coil biz) and $60wk in juice sales from me. juice is all profits for any vape shop making their own.

i have often wanted to respond to their emails as to why i dont 'bother them' anymore. their advertised hours are 11'sh ==12:40+/-,,,company is just too 'cool' to work or be in business,, more of a rich kids hobby store. --inside is nice.

Last edited:

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there
    I bet a lot of folks were going out of their mind cause they couldn't post every time they got a drink of water, lol

Sorry, back on topic. Got the jade (actually looks like Mexican Agate) mod today. I like it, just not used to one that turns itself off when not used for awhile. Guess that is a good safety feature to have.
    View attachment 593513
    Nice!:thumbs:

house mouse

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 24, 2010
    BFE
    Okay, how much would some of the tootle puffers buy an authentic kayfun lite 5pawns edition for today?
    I can only find it on the svoemesto website and it will cost me £70 shipped :eek:
    Would you say that's too much?
    BTW, it has to be authentic.

Here's another one but I don't know the conversion rate between GBP and euros. I also don't know how the VAT works between your 2 countries. Since I'm in the US Intaste drops the VAT but it gets made up on the shipping to the states. But I like dealing with this company. Prices are very competitive and they ship fast. I've bought several items from them throughout the years with no issues.

Kayfun Lite Plus - Five Pawns Edition - InTaste

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Here's another one but I don't know the conversion rate between GBP and euros. I also don't know how the VAT works between your 2 countries. Since I'm in the US Intaste drops the VAT but it gets made up on the shipping to the states. But I like dealing with this company. Prices are very competitive and they ship fast. I've bought several items from them throughout the years with no issues.

Kayfun Lite Plus - Five Pawns Edition - InTaste
    I knew I'd seen that somewhere! I'd looked earlier today for him, and could not remember where I'd seen it.
    So glad you posted that, it was bugging the snot out of me! :laugh:

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Thanks lori. I have to spend on something else not vape-related for the next 2 weeks. Bad times. Real bad times. :(

To think, some people somewhere struggle with food and water. I'm worrying about my lack of provari.
    Somebody's thinking is wrong here. It may be mine.

I hear you. I thank my lucky stars every day that I am an American and opportunities abound after a fall for a rebound.

I'm temporarily on soc sec disability (let go from a job and hospitalized 2x due to schizophrenia...very frightening) and I work part time to survive. I could have purchased more vape gear in 2016, but I've sent a little money to a dear friend that I've been chatting with in the Philippines since 2009, and donated to political campaigns. Poverty though is a relative thing.

When I'm maxed out at what I can make, I "NET" around $1,200 a month. Sure, it is the poverty level, but when I see real poverty in the Philippines, It makes me feel very good to be poor in America.

I get by.

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Yeah I know it's good. Don't get me wrong love the look of the provari but I can get this or this

£90

Or the dragon for £50

Dunno

What is the name of that mod, and who makes it?

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    I hear you. I thank my lucky stars every day that I am an American and opportunities abound after a fall for a rebound.

I'm temporarily on soc sec disability (let go from a job and hospitalized 2x due to schizophrenia...very frightening) and I work part time to survive. I could have purchased more vape gear in 2016, but I've sent a little money to a dear friend that I've been chatting with in the Philippines since 2009, and donated to political campaigns. Poverty though is a relative thing.

When I'm maxed out at what I can make, I "NET" around $1,200 a month. Sure, it is the poverty level, but when I see real poverty in the Philippines, It makes me feel very good to be poor in America.

I get by.

Don't misunderstand abt what I have. When I work full time I make a decent income.

I'll be out of the full time workforce for abt another year and a half then take a whack at it again. :blush:

Haktuspit

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Feb 13, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Innokin iTaste Hunter Starter Kit

Just saw this was released recently. Looks like it's being pitched to the outdoor enthusiast crowd. I'm more of an indoor enthusiast but I snowboard a lot so it's peaking my curiosity. Don't need a non-rebuildable tank though.

corn flakes

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 29, 2014
    Brant County Canada
    Innokin iTaste Hunter Starter Kit

Just saw this was released recently. Looks like it's being pitched to the outdoor enthusiast crowd. I'm more of an indoor enthusiast but I snowboard a lot so it's peaking my curiosity. Don't need a non-rebuildable tank though.

I like Innokin mods. Definitely one I will look out for in the clearance bins. I would not buy it with the tank.

Users who are viewing this thread