Are you done stocking up?

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I got vape mail today.....

Ultimo Atomizer by JoyeTech

The ceramic coil head is fantastic for flavor and is a vapor beast......
There is also an option to rebuild your coils but haven't really looked into that yet.
I have it on the Wismec @35 w and air flow cut down to be about a quarter open and am still getting all I want and more.
Have been using it all afternoon and it has not given any heat yet. Even after some intense vaping. May have to lower my nic a little more lol
:)

edit to add
This forum keeps changing what I am tying in. It is the 2/3 battery version
Okay, I was just at Joytech looking at that...looks very nice!!

With the ceramic head, is there a coil, or no?

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm not saying I'm done stocking up because every time I say it something else needs me to buy it. :cool:
But IF I were to say it this time it could be true...ummm...unless a provari mini is on the blem sale for $29. :blush:
...I keep having that same problem. :lol:

You know that they have them for $34.95, right?
$4.96 over the $29.00, think of it as tax on the $29. :D

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Okay, I was just at Joytech looking at that...looks very nice!!

With the ceramic head, is there a coil, or no?
Yes there is a coil inside......best just to look. There are several different types including an RTA rebuildable one.
JoyeTech Ultimo MG Coils

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
I don't know quite what this preppers being foolish by photographing their gear means. I photograph mine. I don't really care. look.
image.jpg

Got a few more real expensive pieces since.
Also, the notion of the same people who visit ECF also becoming night robbers of gear is laughable. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
If you run out feel free to grab a 10 hour flight over here and ask. An expensive question tho.

If I am as confused as normal please excuse my ramblings.
Prep prep prep.;)

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Yes there is a coil inside......best just to look. There are several different types including an RTA rebuildable one.
JoyeTech Ultimo MG Coils
I think I can see it in that pic. I was at JoyeTechs site, and couldn't tell from the pic.
Going back there to look again.
Thanks. :)

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I don't know quite what this preppers being foolish by photographing their gear means. I photograph mine. I don't really care. look.
View attachment 593797
Also, the notion of the same people who visit ECF also becoming night robbers of gear is laughable. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
If you run out feel free to grab a 10 hour flight over here and ask. An expensive question tho.

Prep prep prep.;)
Nice collection. :)

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
Nice collection. :)

Thanks

There's been a substitution in the ranks though. Rdna is dead.:cry: He's been replaced
image.jpg

But really? I thought I was paranoid. People aren't really worried are they. Just a joke?
Only read this page and the last

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
...I keep having that same problem. :lol:

You know that they have them for $34.95, right?
$4.96 over the $29.00, think of it as tax on the $29. :D
Lol. I do know. I bought 3 at the $34.95 price so I have four alltogether now. I dont NEED another one but if I find one at the $29 price or less I would have no choice but to buy it. :cry:

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Lol. I do know. I bought 3 at the $34.95 price so I have four alltogether now. I dont NEED another one but if I find one at the $29 price or less I would have no choice but to buy it. :cry:

If you buy a 5th then you won't be in the "owner of 4 slacker club" tho :lol:

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
View attachment 593797

Prep prep prep.;)

Yeah, I can't see any ECF members pulling off a B&E just for some vape gear.

Although those are mostly authentics, right? So, like, would you mind just posting your address and he nights you're usally out for like a movie or something?:lol::lol:

Seriously, posting photos here doesn't bother me as unless you something really foolish in publicly revealing your identity and enough to track down an addy, all should be fine. I think the discussion was more on the FB stuff, which is easily tied back to your true identity. Folks seem to feel that stuff they put out on social media is "safe" because only their family and friends visit, unless they're smart enough to restrict their account, but plenty of people forget to do that.

Kinda like the number of people with wireless routers at home who leave the administration setup with the default user name/password admin admin. I just set up a repeater to extend range in the house, and that was the first thing I dealt with, followed by the network password, followed by turning off broadcasting the network. If I want a guest to have wireless access, I can give them the network name myself with the password. No point blasting the network ID out for someone to see even if it is password protected. Then again, I'm big on stuff like network security, seen too many avoidable breaches over the years.

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
Yeah, I can't see any ECF members pulling off a B&E just for some vape gear.

Although those are mostly authentics, right? So, like, would you mind just posting your address and he nights you're usally out for like a movie or something?:lol::lol:

Seriously, posting photos here doesn't bother me as unless you something really foolish in publicly revealing your identity and enough to track down an addy, all should be fine. I think the discussion was more on the FB stuff, which is easily tied back to your true identity. Folks seem to feel that stuff they put out on social media is "safe" because only their family and friends visit, unless they're smart enough to restrict their account, but plenty of people forget to do that.

Kinda like the number of people with wireless routers at home who leave the administration setup with the default user name/password admin admin. I just set up a repeater to extend range in the house, and that was the first thing I dealt with, followed by the network password, followed by turning off broadcasting the network. If I want a guest to have wireless access, I can give them the network name myself with the password. No point blasting the network ID out for someone to see even if it is password protected. Then again, I'm big on stuff like network security, seen too many avoidable breaches over the years.

Here you go.

84, not a chance street,
In your dreams,
Rapture,
Po box :pervy:

I'm out Every day between 7am-6.59am. I'm a busy bee.

Yeah, fair enough. Pretty foolish to do that. I'm not on Fb, Don't have a Twitter account, nor snapchat. I've never even posted a message on YouTube.
This forum is the only thing I've ever input anything online,
It's a shame that some people are so reckless.
I agree with your security measures,I'm back at home so my dad sorts out the security here, I think we're fine.
I'm only the Lord of paranoia, he's the king.

Also. Not everything there is 'real'. Every tank apart from the hurricanes and über toot are real. Half the drippers are clones, like velocity, stillare etc... Got a few clone mechs in that photo. Just getting into real mechs now so I've only got three :(. Every reg is real though. Promise

C u soon :thumb:

Last edited:

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
View attachment 593797

Prep prep prep.;)
The discussion you are referencing was in regards to real preppers (guns, food, ammo, etc) revealing their identity/location via facebook.... not vape hoarders.

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
The discussion you are referencing was in regards to real preppers (guns, food, ammo, etc) revealing their identity/location via facebook.... not vape hoarders.

Oh cool :facepalm:
I shouldn't be so lazy and read back further. I just see the word prepper on this forum I thought it would just mean gear.
Really? People are actually doing that? That's a thing?
Food and ammo???
If that world actually engulfs me and all of society is lost to me and all I have is ammo and food? The rebels can have my head now.

Is that the gold Gus? If so, I had my eye on that today but cheaped out and went Warrior of Light. Still gorgeous IMO.

Yeah man. Bloody expensive. Everytime I go on the site it's still sold out. The guy from Gus told me it was produced for 12 very special vapers. I'm special number 4. He better not have lied to me...
Yeah I've got the phenomenon lite rta, the core, the kiss and that ryu Jin so far. I plan on the Lord and g22 in two weeks.
Woooo!!! Gus is good man.
Hey, side question; this gold mod is only 2 microns. It will inevitably fade :cry:, when it does. How much you reckon getting this mod plated with 2 microns would cost?

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks

There's been a substitution in the ranks though. Rdna is dead.:cry: He's been replaced
View attachment 593801

But really? I thought I was paranoid. People aren't really worried are they. Just a joke?
Only read this page and the last
Sorry about your Rdna. :(

With the exception of my very first two (2013), one at $49.99, last Jan., the others were the $34.95, plus a few with the 510/P3 tops.
The one I bought the other day on the flash sale, was a Satin Silver Classic V2 (blem). I'd have prob still gotten it, but the $29.99 did help push me forward. :laugh:

I think the crows took View attachment 593805 it LOL They do like to party and they took my new shiny Provari's too!
I though maybe you were digging the sub ohm so much that you wanted a little extra...but yeah, those darn crows, they do love shiny, shiny. :lol:

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
Sorry about your Rdna. :(

Thanks LoriP. 'Twas a sad day. I remember like it was yesterday. It was actually maybe 6 weeks/2months ago.
I'll never forget you rdna40.
A vaporsharks 40 felt like everyone else's 80.
I'm cool though, I'll get over it :cry::cry::cry:

Damn regs though. Mechanicals all day. They still selling that mod for £100!!!:eek: £100 for 40 watts!

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
Is that the gold Gus? If so, I had my eye on that today but cheaped out and went Warrior of Light. Still gorgeous IMO.

Just looked man. Congrats. Beautiful piece. Did you see that €340 delight version. Mmm
Don't tell me you got that? Cheaped out?
The standard looking nice though. Imo, I prefer the Lord
Super similar though except the Lord has 3 parts instead of 2, right?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread