Are you done stocking up?

Dubminer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
What could happen, if every one, jumping to stock up, believing all products will soon be unavailable, spent the exact amount of time fighting for vaping rights?

just sayin...
cheers
Absolutely nothing different would happen.Why would it?

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
What could happen, if every one, jumping to stock up, believing all products will soon be unavailable, spent the exact amount of time fighting for vaping rights?

just sayin...
cheers
What could happen?The possibility of nobody being prepared and left with nothing because they didn't take the time to stock up when they could.The government doesn't care how much we fight against them,they have a plan and will go to any length to protect their own agenda.

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Mound - Minnesota, USA
Only thing left I have to buy is Nic Base. I have yet to start DYI Juice yet, but I want to get the base and get it in the freezer so I have it.

I have a ton of Mods/Tanks with a ton of spare parts for the ones I love. I have enough Wire & Wick to last for 2 to 3 years (and I keep buying it as its cheap) & now any Mods I buy are just because I like them.

sketchness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA

just sayin...
cheers

You make the assumption that we have not or are not.

Contacted my congressional representatives - check
continue to contact them whenever they send me emails or their pollsters call me - check
Donate to vaping advocacy - check
sign petitions - check
answer call to action - check
talk to other vapers who are uninformed - check
act like a good role model for vaping in my personal life - check
registered to vote - check

Stocked up on supplies for the next 10 years - check

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
What could happen?The possibility of nobody being prepared and left with nothing because they didn't take the time to stock up when they could.The government doesn't care how much we fight against them,they have a plan and will go to any length to protect their own agenda.
Truth is, anyone just starting to stock up now hasnt been paying attention for the past year..so now that the majority have enough to weather any storm...lets consider priorities...if you live in a democracy or democratic monarchy, lets keep up the pressure...

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
You make the assumption that we have not or are not.

Contacted my congressional representatives - check
continue to contact them whenever they send me emails or their pollsters call me - check
Donate to vaping advocacy - check
sign petitions - check
answer call to action - check
talk to other vapers who are uninformed - check
act like a good role model for vaping in my personal life - check
registered to vote - check

Stocked up on supplies for the next 10 years - check
TYVM...no assumption implied...ppl have been stocking up for a really long time,, and many of us have been fighting for our rights longer. Dont take ofense and thanks for your efforts.
Ill never stop trying to get the attention of the consumer that hasnt done anything yet.
(see other responses).
Cheers.

grandmato5

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
WNY
kross8 - Here's some Cupti info I gathered today. I spent some time at my local vapeshop today. The owner is still using the same Cupti (original) he started using 4 months ago and still really likes it a lot. That says a lot considering he can vape with any of the many mods he sells in his shop but has chosen to stick with the Cupti for all this time. He doesn't do subohm vaping and he prefers to use factory coils (and yes he takes a lot of grief from his employees over the fact that he doesn't like to rebuild and never ever goes over 20 ohm :)). He thinks the button is a weak link for the long haul and I agree, but so far so good. He did get into stock at the store recently the Cupti 2. He's not happy since he was told there would be a RBA for it and now he's been told they've decided not to do the RBA and he knows some of his customers would only purchase if it has a reliable RBA. He's tried it and its ok, he just prefers the first version.

I got to try out the Evic AIO (75 WT). I like it :) One of the guys has been using one for about 6 weeks and he really likes it. He only does subohm and says the Cubis notch coil is working really well for him. He has been rebuilding the same coil he started with. It's not a true RBA coil so he won't be able to rebuild the same one forever before moving onto another new one but so far so good. He's not a fan of the RBA coil that can be used as he finds that one a PITA. He likes the top fill, and tank he can easily clean. Airflow's working fine for his subohming. It feels a bit heavy to me, but nothing I couldn't get used to. Must admit the clock on it made me smile :) I didn't come home with one, but IF I was buying another mod to try out I would gladly bring one home.

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
kross8 - Here's some Cupti info I gathered today. I spent some time at my local vapeshop today. The owner is still using the same Cupti (original) he started using 4 months ago and still really likes it a lot. That says a lot considering he can vape with any of the many mods he sells in his shop but has chosen to stick with the Cupti for all this time. He doesn't do subohm vaping and he prefers to use factory coils (and yes he takes a lot of grief from his employees over the fact that he doesn't like to rebuild and never ever goes over 20 ohm :)). He thinks the button is a weak link for the long haul and I agree, but so far so good. He did get into stock at the store recently the Cupti 2. He's not happy since he was told there would be a RBA for it and now he's been told they've decided not to do the RBA and he knows some of his customers would only purchase if it has a reliable RBA. He's tried it and its ok, he just prefers the first version.

I got to try out the Evic AIO (75 WT). I like it :) One of the guys has been using one for about 6 weeks and he really likes it. He only does subohm and says the Cubis notch coil is working really well for him. He has been rebuilding the same coil he started with. It's not a true RBA coil so he won't be able to rebuild the same one forever before moving onto another new one but so far so good. He's not a fan of the RBA coil that can be used as he finds that one a PITA. He likes the top fill, and tank he can easily clean. Airflow's working fine for his subohming. It feels a bit heavy to me, but nothing I couldn't get used to. Must admit the clock on it made me smile :) I didn't come home with one, but IF I was buying another mod to try out I would gladly bring one home.

wow,, i was just catching up on reading then i was going to go find your last post and ask you a few questions.........

first off,, thank you so much for the 'live review' from your local vape shop!==both products as i was thinking of the Evic AIO also. (you knew i needed more opinions somewhere in your mind :) )

i was going to ask you, if you would buy the pico squeeze again at full price? would you ever consider ever buying more of them?
if i go with the pico squeeze,, it would be my first go round with actually using a mech.......yes i have 2 Oni' mech's but have never used them.--so yes i am a little nervous..........i know that soon after i get started with mech i will likely love them.

i think i read on FT that the Cupti is not the 6.5ml as advertised on their site--did your friend mention what he thought the actual volume is?,, i figure if i can rewick an icare i can rewick anything lol.

again,, huge thanks for the update :)

beckah54

Dog Lover!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
Ohio
More vape mail today....two picos. I have wanted one for a while but never pulled the trigger. They are resting in the stockpile for now. I feel happy just knowing they are in the stash even if I don't use them for a while. Strange, the little things that make us happy. :)

grandmato5

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
WNY
wow,, i was just catching up on reading then i was going to go find your last post and ask you a few questions.........

first off,, thank you so much for the 'live review' from your local vape shop!==both products as i was thinking of the Evic AIO also. (you knew i needed more opinions somewhere in your mind :) )

i was going to ask you, if you would buy the pico squeeze again at full price? would you ever consider ever buying more of them?
if i go with the pico squeeze,, it would be my first go round with actually using a mech.......yes i have 2 Oni' mech's but have never used them.--so yes i am a little nervous..........i know that soon after i get started with mech i will likely love them.

i think i read on FT that the Cupti is not the 6.5ml as advertised on their site--did your friend mention what he thought the actual volume is?,, i figure if i can rewick an icare i can rewick anything lol.

again,, huge thanks for the update :)

First the Cupti question. I've heard him say before that it's not holding the 6.5 advertised and at that time he hadn't measured, but he thought it was more like 5 or 5-1/2 ml it was holding.

I did check out the icare today since I've read quite a bit about it. Interesting vaping a thin pack of gum shaped mod. Nope, not coming home with me :lol:

I have a regular Pico, I don't have a Pico squeeze. I didn't check that one out today, guess I should have. None of the employees were using one. The Pico squeeze isn't a true mechanical, but since the wattage output is based on the battery level you would get pretty much the same effect as an actual mechanical with safety features. :)It might be a great way for you to try squonking to see if you like it and how you feel about your wattage being tied directly to your battery. If one follows a few simple rules, one doesn't need to be afraid of mechanicals. :) I hate to see anyone get hurt no matter what the reason, but I've yet to read of one single incident where someone has gotten hurt that wasn't totally avoidable if the few simple rules had all been followed.

Do you have any vape shops around you that you could go see these mods for yourself before buying any of them?

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
First the Cupti question. I've heard him say before that it's not holding the 6.5 advertised and at that time he hadn't measured, but he thought it was more like 5 or 5-1/2 ml it was holding.

I did check out the icare today since I've read quite a bit about it. Interesting vaping a thin pack of gum shaped mod. Nope, not coming home with me :lol:

I have a regular Pico, I don't have a Pico squeeze. I didn't check that one out today, guess I should have. None of the employees were using one. The Pico squeeze isn't a true mechanical, but since the wattage output is based on the battery level you would get pretty much the same effect as an actual mechanical with safety features. :)It might be a great way for you to try squonking to see if you like it and how you feel about your wattage being tied directly to your battery. If one follows a few simple rules, one doesn't need to be afraid of mechanicals. :) I hate to see anyone get hurt no matter what the reason, but I've yet to read of one single incident where someone has gotten hurt that wasn't totally avoidable if the few simple rules had all been followed.

Do you have any vape shops around you that you could go see these mods for yourself before buying any of them?
i love my reg pico's (4) + 2 chip boards. maybe the pico squeeze is a good way to step into mech's a bit...i bought kicks for the ones i have,, thought about buying more kicks just incase.

we have a few well stocked vape shops nearby,,,i may just go drop by and see what they have on display.

again thank you for your input :)

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle

just sayin...
cheers
Who says that we haven't?

I nag my Representatives regularly but I'm also not foolish enough to believe everything is going to work out to our benefit. Especially how corrupt our Government is.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Headed to the vapeshop to visit with my friends and find out what's happening in the vender world these days since I haven't visited in a while. It's always nice to see stuff in person and often get to try it out just to see what I think about it in person verses just pictures on line. I'll miss seeing my friends there should the deeming go through as it is and he has to close up shop in the future. :( Won't likely be coming home with anything new, but I rarely do.

I'll see ya there in November :) hope you had a nice visit.

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
Good to know, thanks! I need to watch some YouTube videos on them.

I've been taking the Pico squeeze to work but would like something smaller, lighter, and quieter (noisy on the inhale) to carry in my pocket. No vaping allowed at work so I just take a short vape break in the bathroom as needed. I have plenty of higher powered mods for home so the iCare would only be used during work hours. Hopefully I will be retiring within six months so I can use whatever I want whenever I want.

Meanwhile, waiting for a Coppervape from guess where. lol

View attachment 608065
Lol

Pontoon paddle boat container ship.

Love it!!

How appropriate.

Tapatyped

One thing I`m not sure has been mentioned for people stockpiling devices with OLED displays (Most current mods) is that the display by it`s nature degrades over time even if not in use.

Storage lifetime of an OLED display under optimal conditions is usually given as around 10 years so you could end up with a situation where the device itself functions fine but the display is dead even if it has never been used.

Just a thought...

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
One thing I`m not sure has been mentioned for people stockpiling devices with OLED displays (Most current mods) is that the display by it`s nature degrades over time even if not in use.

Storage lifetime of an OLED display under optimal conditions is usually given as around 10 years so you could end up with a situation where the device itself functions fine but the display is dead even if it has never been used.

Just a thought...
Yep, that's why it's very prudent to have at least 2 "quality" Mech Mod's and need to clarify this further. Not Unregulated Mods but actual true fully Mechanical Mods with no chips, wires, etc.

Even "if" you don't want to take the time to safely use them now you should have at least have 2 "quality" (not Cheap bargain or Cheap Clones) Mechs in your stash. They would be your "nuclear" option. The rules to safely use Mech's are actually very simple and easy to follow, "but" they are very important rules.

Users who are viewing this thread