Are you done stocking up?

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
90+ for me. I do NOT want to wake up some morning, 30ish years from now, wishing I had bought more back when it was readily available and dirt cheap.

The way things are going with me on this site, I'll probably end up having enough until I'm 100!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The way things are going with me on this site, I'll probably end up having enough until I'm 100!

I am not actually sure how much I have but I think that is about right :D BTW I am knocking at the 70 year door so I won't need as much as others to get me to 100

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I am not actually sure how much I have but I think that is about right :D BTW I am knocking at the 70 year door so I won't need as much as others to get me to 100

Lol..maybe we should consider vape wills.. if one of us dies, we can will our vape stash to someone.. hahaha

I figure most of us have enough stuff, for real.. lol

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I'm planning for my mid 80's

Personally, I'm planning quitting vaping. I want enough to last 10 - 20 years, but hoping that I won't need most of it.. I'm getting it just in case I do need it though.

I'm figuring in 10 - 20 years I can come down from my mountain and find out what's happening in the world then. Hopefully the kids won't have screwed it up too badly.. lol..

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Bulk Apothecary Sale

For a limited time take 26% off
all Glycerin sizes.

Glycerin Prices after discount:
16oz - $2.90 / bottle
10 lb. jug - $9.91 / jug
50 lb. pail - $39.68 / pail

I didn't C&P the drum & tanker truck prices, which are available if you want them.

Simply use coupon code VGSALE
at checkout this week only.

(This coupon offer is not valid with other coupon offers, custom quotes or other discounts. Expires Sunday at midnight)

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Vape mail today. :)

Gus 18650 1.jpg
Gus 18650 2.jpg

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle

I have enough to last me beyond 200 and I'm still stocking up ;)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
Personally, I'm planning quitting vaping. I want enough to last 10 - 20 years, but hoping that I won't need most of it.. I'm getting it just in case I do need it though.

I'm figuring in 10 - 20 years I can come down from my mountain and find out what's happening in the world then. Hopefully the kids won't have screwed it up too badly.. lol..
Most of my gear is also to help good friends and family who want to get off the Stinkies when they're ready

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
Thanks! Just snagged several. :thumb:

I got several too! I just couldn't pass up that price!

Did you guys get an email from them refunding partial monies? I did and was told that they sold out of come colors after I ordered from them. Now at this point I'm only getting two (1.20 worth) with over four dollars in shipping and not very happy about this. Been back and forth with messages with them and getting very aggravated. I should have been given the option to cancel, or have the colors replaced with ones that are in stock.

Rickb119

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
Greeley, CO, USA
Did you guys get an email from them refunding partial monies? I did and was told that they sold out of come colors after I ordered from them. Now at this point I'm only getting two (1.20 worth) with over four dollars in shipping and not very happy about this. Been back and forth with messages with them and getting very aggravated. I should have been given the option to cancel, or have the colors replaced with ones that are in stock.
My order was completely canceled due to "not enough stock to fulfill your order".

Me thinks they need a better ordering system/software. o_O

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
LOL
My first thought...

20170425_085148.jpg

Horrible, but I giggled something fierce.

So I'm sharing.

Tapatyped

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California

Yes, I got an email with a partial refund . I was hoping it was a refund on shipping since I live 10 miles away :(

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
Yes, I got an email with a partial refund . I was hoping it was a refund on shipping since I live 10 miles away :(

I'm trying to just cancel my whole order. Not worth it to me.

EDIT: I certainly will not be ordering from them again.

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I had 4 of those drip tips in my cart ready to buy, but never placed my order. 2 things stopped me: (1) Seemed something had to be wrong with their In Stock counts IMO. It wasn't likely that a small vendor had 400+ of them in each color, except for the Aqua...which showed as OOS. (2) The S/H was a total ripoff...nearly $4 for shipping 4 extremely lightweight little drip tips? Would've been $2.67 postage + about 25 cents at most for the packaging. Nope...decided against ordering at all.

I'm dealing with a similar situation right now for some OOS tanks (from an overseas vendor), to the tune of more than $300 USD. Having to resort to a lengthy CC dispute process to get it back from them! This mess took place after quite a few of us ordered some of the same tanks from a US vendor. They found out they couldn't fulfill our orders, even though their website was still showing them as In Stock as more of us were buying them! They did refund all of our money, but still...was a PITA to deal with.

It's stuff like the drip tips problems, the US vendor of the tanks, and my dispute with the overseas vendor...that sure makes buying online not so fun any more! What is wrong with these companies? Don't they realize what harm it does to their business reputations?

Last edited:

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I had 4 of those drip tips in my cart ready to buy, but never placed my order. 2 things stopped me: (1) Seemed something had to be wrong with their In Stock counts IMO. It wasn't likely that a small vendor had 400+ of them in each color, except for the Aqua...which showed as OOS. (2) The S/H was a total ripoff...nearly $4 for shipping 4 extremely lightweight little drip tips? Would've been $2.67 postage + about 25 cents at most for the packaging. Nope...decided against ordering at all.

I'm dealing with a similar situation right now, as far as OOS items (from an overseas vendor), to the tune of more than $300 USD. Having to resort to a lengthy CC dispute process to get it back from them!

I did nearly the same thing.. I ordered 16 which granted might have been more for shipping, but almost 14.00 for shipping flat rate? That's 6.95 real cost.... so I stopped because at that shipping rate it added almost a dollar a tip so I decided to give it some more thought because I've had larger items shipped for 5.

Then this morning people were saying the company was refunding so I felt good for not placing the order.. lol

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida

I'm dealing with a similar situation right now for some OOS tanks (from an overseas vendor), to the tune of more than $300 USD. Having to resort to a lengthy CC dispute process to get it back from them! This mess took place after quite a few of us ordered some of the same tanks from a US vendor. They found out they couldn't fulfill our orders, even though their website was still showing them as In Stock as more of us were buying them! They did refund all of our money, but still...was a PITA to deal with.

It's stuff like the drip tips problems, the US vendor of the tanks, and my dispute with the overseas vendor...that sure makes buying online not so fun any more! What is wrong with these companies? Don't they realize what harm it does to their business reputations?
When I saw the shipping charges, they were actually higher than the price of the items, so I got out of there real fast. They sent me an e mail the next day saying 'you have stuff in your cart' and I felt like replying.......yea, and they're going to stay there.....deleted the e mail.

Users who are viewing this thread