ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@puffon - I was on their website about 2 hours ago. Lots of stuff was already sold out when I got the email about the Warehouse Clearance event just earlier tonight! That newsletter didn't even have a coupon code in it either. I wonder why.

Also, I'll be curious to hear if anyone else found "weird" stuff going on, on their Clearance pages...as far as how slow they were to load, and there were even many items repeatedly shown on pages several times.

OH! I also learned something new on their website. I had NO idea that there is an eliquid brand that has a 4-letter word in its name. My eyes did a doubletake when I saw it on there!

Last edited:

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    @puffon - I was on their website about 2 hours ago. Lots of stuff was already sold out when I got the email about the Warehouse Clearance event just earlier tonight! That newsletter didn't even have a coupon code in it either. I wonder why.

Also, I'll be curious to hear if anyone else found "weird" stuff going on, on their Clearance pages...as far as how slow they were to load, and there were even many items repeatedly shown on pages several times.

OH! I also learned something new on their website. I had NO idea that there is an eliquid brand that has a 4-letter word in its name. My eyes did a doubletake when I saw it on there!
    The newsletter I got didn't have a coupon code, not sure where I got it, just had it on my "list" of codes, and it did work for me.
    It did seem like the clearance page kept loading, and loading, and loading more product...LOL!
    At this point, I know what I'm looking for. Keeps me from impulse buying.
    Will have to go back to check out that eliquid tho....

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 11, 2015
    Just bought another rdta, so that brings me up to 8. How many yrs should I get from each one?
    I'm still using the same Nautilus minis, and Toptanks for well over a year now. You could get many years from a tank if well cared for. :)

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 22, 2015
    Somewhere in the South
    I'm still using the same Nautilus minis, and Toptanks for well over a year now. You could get many years from a tank if well cared for. :)
    That's what I was thinking, just worried about stripping threads. How do I prevent that?

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 11, 2015
    That's what I was thinking, just worried about stripping threads. How do I prevent that?
    I just try and be careful. I use 510 adapters on all my mods to help save the threads on my mods, but not sure it does much with the tanks though. I clean my tanks about once a month (soaking in vodka) or more often when needed.

Riplea

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 8, 2010
    IL
    Ran across this in another thread in General Vaping. Thought since none of you posted to the thread, maybe you hadn't seen it. There might actually be alittle more hope for vapers yet, than before.

U.S. House bill would exempt e-cigarettes from tobacco regulations

Anyone besides me notice this sentence in the article?

"E-cigarettes heat nicotine-laced liquid into vapor but do not contain tobacco."

Let's be sure we make it sound as awful and as we can.

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 22, 2015
    Somewhere in the South
    I just try and be careful. I use 510 adapters on all my mods to help save the threads on my mods, but not sure it does much with the tanks though. I clean my tanks about once a month (soaking in vodka) or more often when needed.
    I've been using noalox every month after cleaning. I hope this is enough!

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 22, 2015
    Somewhere in the South
    Anyone besides me notice this sentence in the article?

"E-cigarettes heat nicotine-laced liquid into vapor but do not contain tobacco."

Let's be sure we make it sound as awful and as we can.
    Going to read it now....

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 5, 2017
    Good sales going on at EightVape:
    Warehouse Clearance Sale

Uwell Crown v1 $10
    Crown RBA $4.99
    eVic VTC Mini - Cubis Kit $24.99

Code: Reddit12

I use EightVape for many purchases and have never been charged tax, but when I put something in my cart to purchase a fews days ago they have tax added to it, which is quite high ( over $5.00). I asked them about it and they said they always charged tax- but looking over my last purchase- no tax charged. Both purchases have been over $50.00.
    I did not make the purchase.

benley73

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 2, 2016
    Just bought another rdta, so that brings me up to 8. How many yrs should I get from each one?
    Lol i just done a quick count up after recently selling off 24 RTA,s since having up to 3 of some and 2 each of the others and the ones i do like like Taifuns , I really stock piled on ,
    Funny how its changed recently was collecting the larger 25- 30mm tanks up to Xmas and since then its been smaller single coil ones,

Lower power usage
    Lower juice consumption
    Single coil , 3- 6ml capacity

Im officially obsessively collecting now its not that i need anything any more
    Its all I want I want I want and my stocking piling is just over kill now,
    So after selling many ,
    (to help fund more [emoji16])
    Im down to 30 plus RTA,s due to the latest craze of stashing my single coil crazy RTA collection.
    Think its time I stopped looking at the new out models ,
    I just always wanting more, new shiny things keep getting released.
    An I'm running out of places to hide them from misses,
    Heres a quick list of some of the ones I have
    Mod Farther 30mm x 1
    Sherman RTA x 1 sold 1
    Aromamiser Supreme
    Plus 30mm x 3
    Supreme 25mm LE x 2
    Lite x 1
    Limitless (classic edition) 2
    Obs Engine x 1
    Obs Crius x 1
    Boreas x 1
    Exo RTA x 1
    Exo sub S (my only pre made
    UD bellus x 1
    UD bellus V2 25mm x 2 prototypes [emoji16]
    Billow v3 plus x 1
    Griffin 25 (just sold) x 1

Single coil RTA

Apepal RDTA
    Squape x dream RTA x 1
    Merlin 25mm x 1
    Origen mk2 genesis x 1
    Kayfun v 5 (x 1 sold 3 )
    Kayfun v5 mini x 1
    Taifun GTv3 x 5
    Taifun GTv3 mini x 3
    SR v4 x 2
    Hussar x 1

Wanting the new Sirius mods Spica RTA , and possibly the Taifun BT RTA ,

I have over 9 regulated mods an 3 are DNA,s and a few mech tubes and 5 Ijust 2 mods for my single coil RTA,s

Then think i will either pick up the new VT75 C colour or Therion 75C colour mods
    And a SX mini G Class in Brown leather .

Also have. Ton of RDA,s which i have BF pinned them for Squounker mod ,

Pic is my older stock pile ,
    Then my smaller pocket mods an tanks ,

I am like the looks of the new VT 75C mod and Therion 75C
    40b3ea8f0047d2fa9700c64e4c96653b.jpg
    93373b7bffc14fe1a788d512a0426a51.jpg
    c4a860c06173d8b0917a7b95a6629eb5.jpg
    460fe22474c76154627a394aee3332df.jpg
    afa54587efaeab3e96452add071c15c1.jpg
    87e721e060dc8695226b7622896de2e1.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Whitney Jones

Apr 26, 2017
    Every time I say ok that is all I need for stocking up, I find that there is just one more thing I need! LOL I am about all set but I am sure I will find something else. All set on mods, rebuilds, Nic, may get a few more flavors and VG/PG to have on hand :)

Same for me! I stopped smoking, and started vaping 8 weeks ago, and I have 7 mods, and they all came with tanks, but on top of the ones that have came with it, I have already bought at least 10 tanks! I'm now dripping, and I LOVE IT!! Coils are expensive, so I started building. It has been a lot of failure, due to leakage, but I have finally figured out how to wick them properly! That came after wasting a LOT of juice!! Dripping, however, is easy!! And I haven't wasted any juice!!
    I love vaping!!

Whitney Jones

Apr 26, 2017
    Same for me! I stopped smoking, and started vaping 8 weeks ago, and I have 7 mods, and they all came with tanks, but on top of the ones that have came with it, I have already bought at least 10 tanks! I'm now dripping, and I LOVE IT!! Coils are expensive, so I started building. It has been a lot of failure, due to leakage, but I have finally figured out how to wick them properly! That came after wasting a LOT of juice!! Dripping, however, is easy!! And I haven't wasted any juice!!
    I love vaping!!
    Have you tried any e-pipes?? They are fun!! I have the Kamry 1000, and I loved it, before it broke!! I really want a nice e-pipe, but they run around $300-$500.
    And all come from the UK. MY $40 kamry rocked, until it broke. I am currently waiting on the company to either fix it, or replace it.

benley73

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 2, 2016
    Now this is Gorgeous ,
    Has. SX mini look to it
    But nicer , fits up to 30mm
    An hopefully is a 26650/18650 battery configuration ,
    Id like it to also fit the new 20700 cells , but as it is now i like all three colours more will probably follow going off the last models , but definitely be oick one or 2 of these up
    b0ea77377cd936592f0a69375f8b1f0a.jpg
    a6631848975025a17adaaccf3b348fd2.jpg
    b7dcb394dd047e53047dd75ccd7c25e2.jpg
    11532fc8ec089cdce024d1bcdea3648b.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread