Dropper Bottle Co-op(Mod Approved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

justboringsarah

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
IN
What they shipped out was the 6.10&15ml bottles,the 3ml are supposed to be in around the 28th. The 6&10 are fine,but the dropper inserts for the 15 were too small,so SKS is sending out replacement droppers
wow.. I was surprised to read that the bottles had shipped already.!! Did they just ship the 15 mls.. or were the 3 mls ready earlier?? So confused :) hehe.

(where's that saying about living in a state of confusion? I know someone has it!!) :laugh:

justboringsarah

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
IN
Last edited:

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
Hi Sarah! Just saw your post. Great news on the bottles.

One thing.. the mailers look exactly like ones I purchased by mistake. IF they are the same, they are very thin with no padding. The last bottle coops were mailed in something/somewhat similar. One of my packages (I think I had 2 or 3).. one arrived broken open, with a large variety of the bottles missing and/or crushed.

Just thought I'd put that out there! If there is no protection to cushion the bottles, they *can be* squashed.. and therefore unusable.. :blink:

justboringsarah

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
IN
For the smaller orders I have the padded flat rate priority envelopes. There are a couple orders that are way too big to fit in them and they will have to go into flat rate boxes
The post office has free priority flat rate boxes for free. When I mail cosmetic jars (plastic) I can fit 300 5gram jars in each box and the shipping is around 4.95 in the US.

Just another thought.

justboringsarah

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
IN
3ml bottles are here,compared to the bags the others came in,they are tiny
Again once I get my helpers sleeping tonight I will sort them. I'm fully expecting to have them all sorted/packed and ready to ship tomorrow
Some folks will owe shipping,and I will let them know as I get everything packed into the smallest package possible

Rudy33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
3ml bottles are here,compared to the bags the others came in,they are tiny
Again once I get my helpers sleeping tonight I will sort them. I'm fully expecting to have them all sorted/packed and ready to ship tomorrow
Some folks will owe shipping,and I will let them know as I get everything packed into the smallest package possible

Yay :).....................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread